- Similar itemAlice + OliviaBailey Rose-Jacquard A-Line DressDetailsAlice + Olivia Bailey dress in shimmery rose jacquard.Solid jersey panel frames back zip.Boat neckline.Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage.Seamed waist.A-line skirt; slightly arched hem.Nylon/acrylic/polyester/acetate/wool; nylon/spandex back panels.Polyester/spandex top lining; nylon/polyester skirt lining.Imported.Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Similar itemBanded brogue overlays dress up these essential everyday flats from Sperry Top-Sider. Featuring a leather upper, an almond toe with brogue overlays and polished bit accent, contrast stitching along collar and a slight heel. Rubber sole. Imported.
- A glossy DVF continental wallet in lizard embossed leather. A gold tone bar lifts the front flap, and a logo studded pocket outfits the back. Lined interior with a dividing zip pouch, 5 bill pockets, and 6 card slots. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 6oz / 0.17kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 3.75in / 9.5cm Length: 7.5in / 19cm Depth: 1.5in / 3.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemFrom the runway. Supple, heavy grain leather clutch that clasp fastens at front in foldover, envelope-style with a sculpted, L-shaped back & base in smooth cordovan leather. Hidden zip opening. Chunky dog clip fastening with leather tab forms foldover front. X-shaped feet at base. Back & base are solid & L-shaped. Contrast topstitching throughout. Bi-colored. Silver hardware. Single interior compartment with zip & slit pockets. Color: Cordovan. 100% bovine leather. Approx. Measurements: 13"W x 7.5"H.
- Similar itemCrafted from rich vachetta leather, this utility-inspired wallet features a convenient zip-around closure and a polished brass lock that features "Polo" engraving. Front fold-over strap secures over the exterior front slip pocket with a brass "Polo Ralph Lauren"-engraved push-lock closure. Zip-around closure. Embossed "Polo Ralph Lauren" text is at the back. Cotton twill interior features 12 card slots and a median zip pocket. 4" H x 7½" L x 1" D. Shell: 100% leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Imported.
- Similar itemAlice + Olivia Bailey dress in shimmery rose jacquard. Solid jersey panel frames back zip. Boat neckline. Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage. Seamed waist. A-line skirt; slightly arched hem. Nylon/acrylic/polyester/acetate/wool; nylon/spandex back panels. Polyester/spandex top lining; nylon/polyester skirt lining. Imported.
- Similar itemRelish in the Repete every time it's on your feet. This Steve Madden oxford look features an eye catching silver leather upper with perforated and brogue detailing. A lace up vamp and slight 1 inch block heel completes this functional look. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.
- Similar itemThe Blenheim Ballerina is a comfortable and classic slip on style. Detailing inspired by traditional men's brogues is used on the toe ornament for a timeless heritage touch, finished with a signature postman's lock. Our footwear sizing is Italian. 10mm heel. Brogue detailing on toe. Soft Gold postman's lock. Almond toe shape. Padded sole.
- Alexander McQueenSmall Tulip-Print De-Manta Clutch Bag, Red/BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen tulip-print silk clutch.Silvertone hardware and leather trim.Two-way zip top with folded corners.Hexagonal shape with arced bottom.Canvas lining.6"H x 12"W x 1 1/2"D.Bag weighs less than 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.