- Similar itemBeige 'Durenne' trench coat from Moncler featuring double layered collar, button fastening epaulettes, full length sleeves with contrasting insert and buckle fastening, tonal belt at waist and two button fastening pockets. The coat has contrasting skirt underlayer, a vent to the back, a designer stitched tag on left arm and double breasted button front fastening.
- A golden toe cap puts a glamorous touch on these updated pumps from Carolina Espinosa. Featuring a leather upper, a pointed toe with gold-tone cap and a covered heel. Heel height: 1 1/2" Leather sole. Imported.
- Similar itemCircle Skirt by Charles Anastase. A streamlined take on a classic '50s style circle skirt with a high, feminine waste. Sits slightly above the waist. Belt detail at the waist. Back zip. Two large front pockets. Flared hemline. Stitching detail around the bottom. Color: Navy. 100% Cotton. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemAdd some glitz to your everyday with this sequin sweater from Anne Klein. Boasting a cowl neckline, loose knit and cozy fabrication, this sweater is perfect dressed up for the office or paired with skinny jeans and flats for a fun, casual look. Cowl neckline. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hem. Sewn in sequins. Loose knit. Pull-over. Polyester/acrylic. Machine wash. Imported.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemSide pockets ; Pleated ; Concealed back zip closure ; 100% Polyester ; Machine washable .
- Similar itemVinceCrewneck Long-Sleeve Sweater, ClaretDetailsVince lightweight knit sweater. Crew neckline. Drop shoulders; long sleeves; cuffs. Loose silhouette. Pullover style. Hem covers hip. Wool/polyester/cashmere. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- There is nothing quite like a pair of chic pumps from the luxurious Jimmy Choo. Smooth leather upper. Patent leather pointed cap toe. Patent leather patch at rear. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4'' Heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Rebecca TaylorLattice-Stitch Cropped Knit SweaterDetailsExclusive to Neiman Marcus. Rebecca Taylor knit sweater with lattice-pattern stitching and ribbed trim. Round neckline. Long raglan sleeves. Loose fit; pullover style. Cropped at hip. Cotton/nylon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Rebecca Taylor:New Zealand native Rebecca Taylor launched her self-named line in the mid 1990s, and her modern, femme designs have won her fans the world over. From ruffled separates to flowing dresses and everything in between, the name Rebecca Taylor is synonymous with romantic looks that have the perfect amount of sweetness.