- Similar itemEYES TO KILL QUAD EYESHADOWS. Benefits: Eyes to Kill palette includes an extraordinary matte that easily blends with an exceptionally luminous satin veil. For a crease-proof make-up that lasts for hours. A palette of 4 harmonious colors instinctively follows the natural approach to eye make-up, for long-lasting, intense matteness. Technology: The Giorgio Armani Laboratories have developed a new formula that reconciles high color saturation with a matte finish by using a coating of soft-touch powders. This technology makes it possible to use an exceptionally high percentage of pure pigments for ever more intense, ultra-saturated color. “Eyes to Kill palette colors were crafted like Mr Armani designs fashion: To enhance women’s elegance and power of seduction.” -Linda Cantello, international makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetic.
- Similar itemSlightly oversized, collarless coat in an ultra soft tweed. Long, wide sleeves with slits at cuffs. Button front. Slouchy patch pockets at hips. Unlined. Relaxed fit. Length hits above the knee. Color: Anthracite. 54% wool, 25% polyester, 13% alpaca, 6% polyamide, 2% other.
- Similar itemMedium blue goatskin medium 'Pandora' tote from Givenchy featuring a square body, a gold-tone top zip fastening, a round top handle, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, gold-tone hardware, a front logo plaque, a cotton lining and an internal zipped pocket.
- Jimmy Choo Gamble Crisscross Ballerina Flat With Leopard-Print Calf Hair - Leopard/Black (35.5B/5.5B)Similar itemJimmy ChooGamble Crisscross Ballerina Flat with Leopard-Print Calf HairDetailsJimmy Choo Gamble style ballerina flat in leopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) and glossy patent leather. Flat 1/4" heel; single sole. Buckled crisscross straps over vamp. Pointed toe elongates the leg. Leather lining, padded footbed, and sole. "Gamble" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. Designer About Jimmy Choo: Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Similar itemChunky, ribbed wool cardigan substantial enough to be worn as a coat. Collarless. Button front. Long, raglan sleeves. Side seam hip pockets. Relaxed fit. Knee-length. Color: Black. 100% virgin wool. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemFrom your early morning commute to your day-closing libations with friends, these sleek beige faux-leather flats stick with you, keeping your look fresh throughout the day. The simple attributes of these buckle-secured, closed-toed T-straps offer an unmatched versatility for any occasion, any time! Minimal Around-the-Clock Cute Flat in Beige in Cream for Wedding, Work, Daytime Party, Graduation occasions.
- Similar itemDouble leather handle. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Gold-plated hardware. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle. Snap closure on sides. Two outside pockets with zipper closure. Three inside pockets, including one with zipper closure. Prada logo lining. L 35.5 h 26 w 16.5 cm.
- Similar itemLancôme Color Design Palette - 600 Gris Fatale
- Similar itemPortrait Wool Cape Coat by La Garçonne Moderne. Dramatic, oversized cape style coat in a textured, boiled Japanese wool. Collarless. Front button closure with single exposed button at neckline & hidden front placket. Exaggerated dropped shoulder with rounded, cropped sleeves. Patch pockets at front. Slit at side seams. French-seamed interior finishing. Dramatic, oversized fit. Color: Marine. 100% Wool, Japanese origin. Made in New York.