- Similar itemEYES TO KILL QUAD EYESHADOWS. Benefits: Eyes to Kill palette includes an extraordinary matte that easily blends with an exceptionally luminous satin veil. For a crease-proof make-up that lasts for hours. A palette of 4 harmonious colors instinctively follows the natural approach to eye make-up, for long-lasting, intense matteness. Technology: The Giorgio Armani Laboratories have developed a new formula that reconciles high color saturation with a matte finish by using a coating of soft-touch powders. This technology makes it possible to use an exceptionally high percentage of pure pigments for ever more intense, ultra-saturated color. -Eyes to Kill palette colors were crafted like Mr Armani designs fashion: To enhance women’s elegance and power of seduction.” -Linda Cantello, international makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetic.
- Similar itemMedium blue goatskin medium 'Pandora' tote from Givenchy featuring a square body, a gold-tone top zip fastening, a round top handle, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, gold-tone hardware, a front logo plaque, a cotton lining and an internal zipped pocket.
- Similar itemYou roll out the blanket and take a seat as your friends begin to unpack your picnic brunch in the park. As fresh as the sunshine and greenery around you, these brogued white flats by Bait Footwear are another joyful element of your afternoon! Adorned with a brass-buckled T-strap, these unique leather-lined shoes will keep you in high style as you cheerfully carry on with your pals over good food and drink. Fun, floral shorts and a mint blouse delightfully complete your charming afternoon ensemble! Vintage Inspired Joy and Merriment Flat in White embellished with Buckles for Casual occasions.
- ChloeIconic Long Coat with BeltDetailsChloe textured wool-blend coat.Collarless with round neckline.Oversized bunched sleeves.Seamless shoulders.Single-snap front.Slash pockets at hips.Self belt (not shown) is included.Acrylic/wool/polyester/polyamide/spandex.Wool; virgin wool/polyamide.Made in France.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemWith a successful afternoon of shooting completed, youre heading to dinner with the crew in these pointed, navy-blue flats from Blowfish! As stunning as your own cinematography, these woven flats showcase knotted toes, sleek cutouts, and an ivory, cloud-like print upon their d'Orsay silhouettes. Wear them with a denim shirtdress and a beaded cardigan for a look that will let you hit the scene in style! Flat's a Wrap in Clouds in Blue for Work, Daytime Party occasions.
- Similar itemA bold harmony for a sculpted eye look. Color Design Palette brings makeup artist results within the reach of every woman, thanks to its unique “wet technology” formula for variable levels of shadow intensity. Decorated in electric blue, Star is a studio goddess - a new star is born! What is Lancôme Show? Alber Elbaz lends his unmistakable style to four worldwide bestselling Lancôme mascaras and eye palettes. He has imagined an irresistible limited edition collection. The products are transformed into pure fashion down to the tiniest detail. “The real theme running through the collection is eyes,” Alber explains, “and roundness forms. The bottles are so fabulously rounded that they were my inspiration. I wanted to create rounded shapes with a hint of humor.” Who is Alber? Alber Elbaz stands among today’s major contemporary designers. Born in Morocco and raised in Israel, he studied in the United States and began working in New York before lending his genius to some of Paris’s most legendary fashion houses. Beyond garments, he has crafted an entire universe, unafraid to challenge the codes of luxury to inject his realm with a healthy dose of whimsy. View the Collection.
- Similar itemDouble leather handle. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Gold-plated hardware. Snap closure on sides. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle. Two inside pockets, including one with zipper closure. Prada logo lining. L 34 h 32.5 w 18 cm.
- Similar itemBlue cotton short sleeve coat from Marni featuring a round neck, short sleeves, a concealed front button fastening and a straight hem.
- Similar itemBlack and white checked wool coat from Fendi. Collarless round neckline leads to a button down front. Long sleeves. Two hip pockets. Leather piped trim. Unlined. Dry clean only.