- Similar itemPaying particular attention to how people use lounge seating, Cini Boeri designed her third lounge collection for Knoll to deliver multiple sitting zones, bench-like support near the seat front, and relaxed comfort as one moves into the piece. The collection harmonizes generous proportions and sleek lines to deliver a modern solution for today's more expansive interiors. The lounge chair is supported on a metal chassis with optional casters for easy movement and increased flexibility. Features: Designed by Cini Boeri, 2008. Materials: Seat cushion is highly-resilient polyurethane open-cell Cal 117 foam. Frame is formed steel tubing with dark grey powder coat finish. Upholstery must be railroaded due to large proportions of the Lounge Chair. Single needle topstitching is used with textile applications. Double needle topstitching is used with leather applications. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Available with 4 standard legs or two front legs and two casters in the back. Optional throw pillows are offered in large and small sizes in a variety of KnollTextiles. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low-emitting products. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 83W x 43.63D x 30.44H. Arm Height: 22.31. Seat Height: 16.38. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemA round cocktail table is not always easy to find but we offer this solid wood table with a carved base. Interlocking squares come together to create a unique geometric patterned base that supports the solid wood tabletop. An overall Manor White Wash finish lightens the look of this table that is large enough to support books and objets d'art or even play your favorite family card game. Solid mahogany construction. Hand-carved details. White wash neutral finish.
- Similar itemA rectangular accent pillow features a delicate ink-hued design – inspired by the intricate patterns that adorn women's traditional skirts in the Sapa region. Hand-embroidered by local artisans from GOTS certified organic cotton voile, it is finished in a neon border with tassels for a fun pop of color. Exclusively at ABC, the Sapa bedding collection is handcrafted by a woman-run co-op using traditional embroidery techniques that are indigenous to northwest Vietnam.
- NEW NORM BOWLS - NEW COLORS - SET OF 4 BOWLS - 5 Sizes - 6 Colors. 1. RESTAURANT QUALITY DINNERWARE! The New Norm Dinnerware is created using isostatic press, produced in a state-of-the-art European factory that specializes in high quality porcelain for restaurants and hotels. With this dinnerware, you get highly durable restaurant quality at home. 2. THE ESSENCE OF NEW NORDIC! New Nordic Cuisine has conquered the world with front runners like Noma and Höst. You can go classic white and crisp, rough and rustic or colorful and casual with the same dinnerware set. The possibilities and combinations are endless. 3. THE WORLDS FIRST INTERACTIVE DINNERWARE! Norm has built a physical universe around the dinnerware in the conceptual Copenhagen restaurant, HÖST, which recently won two highly prestigious Restaurant & Bar Design Awards in London for “Best European Restaurant” and “Best Restaurant.” The digital universe is the NewNorm blog (newnorm.dk) and contains a world of inspiration - Nordic nature, recipes from Höst, inspirational images for using the dinnerware in exciting new ways, etc. 4. MULTI FUNCTIONAL DINNERWARE! Each plate and bowl has a unique function to be combined in many ways. The small plate can serve as a side plate for bread, as a serving plate for appetizers or sushi, or as a lid for the bowls to keep food warm or cool. Using this as a lid on the bowl transforms the bowls into perfect storage containers for the fridge. There is functionality in every detail and in every one of the countless combinations. Material : Ceramic. Dimensions (diameter): XL: 9.8in - L: 8.5in - M: 6.9in - S: 5.3in - XS: 4in. Colors : Cool Green, White, Ocean, Smoke, Latte, Nude. In 2010 Menu. and Norm Architects joined forces with Copenhagen restaurateurs Cofoco, to create something magical. A restaurant expressing everything we categorize as “Nordic”. Materials, dishes, glasses, chairs, lamps, windows, moods and colors. Today, restaurant Höst is the elegant result of clashing romanticism with modernity and it holds a very special place in our hearts because of its many stories, mixed inspirations and the fact that it’s pleasing for all senses. Everything just fits into place to create a complex and inspiring feeling of something urban, yet rough and rural. Something rustic, yet simplistic. To create the perfect base for this urban romance, Norm Architects designed a special series of dinnerware. It was a profound admiration of one of Denmark’s most prominent painters, Vilhelm Hammershoi and the unique feel of the crisp and pristine Nordic winds, which served as the main inspiration into the colour scheme. And you will find that all colours in New Norm Dinnerware are carefully hand-picked to match and emphasize the Nordic dishes served at Höst.
- Chic, contemporary style meets timeless design in the Waechtersbach Uno 16-Piece Dinnerware Set. Finished with a glossy glaze, these versatile porcelain pieces are brilliantly-colored to bring a fresh and vibrant touch to your everyday table. Bring life to your table with the Waechtersbach Uno 16-Piece Dinnerware Set. Timeless two-tone design. Features classic shapes and clean lines. Vibrant color adds a fresh touch to your décor. Set includes: Four 10.5" diameter dinner plates. Four 8" diameter salad plates. Four 16 oz. soup/cereal bowls. Four 12 oz. mugs. Perfect for any meal and any occasion. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Porcelain. Imported.
- Similar itemFeaturing oversized tapered arms with channel-back, slim seat cushions and and chrome legs, this sofa has a futuristic appeal for your home sweet home. Marrying the best of modern European contemporary designer style and premium quality materials, Muse brings to you furniture crafted with the highest manufacturing standards. Drawing inspiration from the latest European designer trends in living styles, Muse is created to bring to any home a touch of luxury at an irresistible price. Each creation is crafted with great care to showcase exquisite tailoring, delightful details and sumptuous comfort. Features: Chrome legs. Rich silver grey leather. Adjustable backrest. Pillows not included. Seat: No sag spring. Back rest: Rubber webbing. Legs: Chrome color metal. Fill Material: Polyurethane foam and wrapped with fiber fill. Product Details: Design: Standard. Upholstery Material: Leather. Dimensions: Overall: 36" H x 84" W x 43" D. Overall Product Weight: 155lbs.
- From the Vega Collection, a show-stopping 42” round cocktail table of curved slatted metal with a smoked-glass top. Its flat stainless-steel frame features a bright polished-brass-plated finish.
- Similar itemA rectangular accent pillow features a delicate ochre-hued design – inspired by the intricate patterns that adorn women's traditional skirts in the Sapa region. Hand-embroidered by local artisans from GOTS certified organic cotton voile, it is finished in a neon border with tassels for a fun pop of color. Exclusively at ABC, the Sapa bedding collection is handcrafted by a woman-run co-op using traditional embroidery techniques that are indigenous to northwest Vietnam.
- Similar itemTie-dye pillow made from decorated panels that were used for wrapping as a skirt by the Kuba people in the early-to-mid-1900s. Shading and patterns vary due to natural dyes and individual craftsmanship. Cinnamon linen back with hidden zipper.