- Similar itemTogether, a hammered texture and amethyst (7-1/3 ct. t.w.) oval-shaped cabochon lend a chic, contemporary aesthetic to The Fifth Season by Roberto Coin's cuff bracelet. Crafted in sterling silver. Approximate diameter: 2-1/4 inches.
- Similar itemTory Burch delivers a luxe layer-ready scarf with an eye-grabbing floral print.
- The Fifth Season by Roberto Coin 18k White Gold over Sterling Silver Bracelet, Blue Topaz CapriPlus Cuff (9 ct. t.w.)Similar itemTogether, a hammered texture and blue topaz (9 ct. t.w.) oval-shaped cabochon lend a chic, contemporary aesthetic to The Fifth Season by Roberto Coin's cuff bracelet. Crafted in 18k white gold over sterling silver. Approximate diameter: 2-1/4 inches.
- Similar itemSaldarini colors a floral-esque scarf with a lovely ombre-effect background.
- Similar itemSatin Floral design Logo. Material:100% Silk
- Similar itemBold and elegant this bracelet is the unique design of Guillermo Arregui in Mexico. The cuff is crafted by hand with highly polished silver featuring hammered textures. Arregui adds peridot blue topaz citrine moonstone and garnet to his design for a harmonious contrast. .925 Sterling silver
- Similar itemHammered by hand silver textures glimmer in the light. Oscar Figueroa designs a fluid cuff bracelet that exalts the gleaming earth element. .925 Sterling silver
- Similar itemAdd a splash of colour to your outfit this season with the women’s Joules Harmony Woven Print Scarf, boasting floral design you are bound to love. Complete any outfit with ease, ideal for keeping colour and style in your look on those cooler days.
- Similar itemKnown as The Doer in Moche culture Ai Apaec appears in low relief. Teodoro Melendez and Family depict the ancient deity in hammered sterling silver. They craft the bold cuff bracelet by hand to share a glimpse of Peru's pre-Hispanic civilizations. Ai Apaec was revered as the creator and protector provider of water food and military triumphs. .925 Sterling silver