- Similar itemFuchsia diamante leather with fuchsia leather trim. Light fine gold hardware. Natural linen Gucci jacquard lining. Made in Italy. Leather tag with dry-stone embossed gucci trademark. Reinforced leather panels. Hand-painted edges. Top handles with 4" drop. Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 52cm drop. Interior zip and smartphone pockets. Interior zip compartment. Open top. Protective metal feet. Medium size: 14"W x 9.6"H x 7.5"D.
- Similar itemAzyu Tunic From Conditions Apply. Glass Bead Embellished Scoop Neck With Rolled Slouch Sleeve. Loose-Fitting Silhouette With Black Piping Detail. 100% Viscose Satin With 100% Glass Bead Embellishments. Dry Clean. Available in Bud Pink.
- Similar itemPVC flip flops. Signature Henri Bendel Rivet embellishment. Outsole leaves Henri Bendel imprint
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane. Details: mid rise, elasticized waist, no pockets, no appliqués, jersey, stretch, multicolor pattern. Measurements: Width at end: 4.68 inches.
- Similar itemBlack and multicoloured printed stretch leggings from Versus Versace with stretch elastic waistband. The leggings simply pull on.
- Similar itemPrinted fabric flowers boldly contrast the dot pattern on these flip flops, giving it a very exotic feel. The flowers also draw attention to your feet so go wild with your nail polish! The low wedge sole subtly adds height without compromising comfort. Color: Green, Materials: PVC, Size: Product Measurement (in cm): . Size 36: Length: 23.5; Width: 8.5. Size 37: Length: 24; Width: 8.5. Size 38: Length: 24.5; Width: 8.5. Size 39: Length: 25; Width: 8.5. Size 40: Length: 25.5; Width: 8.5. Size 41: Length: 26; Width: 8.5. , Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemJoan Vass3/4-Sleeve Sequin-Front Striped Tunic, Women's DetailsHorizontal stripes with sequins on front and sleeves.Ballerina neckline.Three-quarter sleeves.Loose fit.Split-tail hem hits below seat.Viscose/cotton; dry clean.Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Transform any look into a luxurious ensemble fit for an Italian getaway with this chic handbag courtesy of Salvatore Ferragamo. Smooth leather with polished goldtone hardware. Logo-engraved gancini detail at front. Open top. Dual 16'' rolled top handles with 5'' drop; 43'' Clip removable shoulder strap with 20'' drop. Logo jacquard lining with two interior pockets and zipper compartment. Five protective feet at base. Measures approximately 12½'' at widest x 9'' tall at center x 5½'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- Rev up your wardrobe in AQUA's moto-inspired leggings, boasting perforated faux leather panels for a look that's both sporty and sleek. Rayon/nylon/spandex; contrast: polyester. Dry clean. Made in USA. Elasticized waist, contrasting perforated faux leather side insets to knee, pull-on style.