- Textured bodycon with keyhole to front and double cross over straps to back. 100% Polyester. Machine Washable.
- Strapless bustle dress Embellished corset Netting underlay Concealed zip 100% nylon Dry clean only Channel your inner diva with this stunning strapless bustle dress by celebrity favourite designer Forever Unique. Structured corset style bodice with intricate beading and macramé embellishment. Bustle style skirt with exaggerated netted lining which will guarantee to flatter you in all of the right places. Fastens at the back with a concealed zip. Team with Chlo Bo jewellery and Bruno Premi suede heels. 58cm from centre back to hem.
- Work textured appeal with this luxe, velvet dress from Ariella. Beautifully designed with a sweetheart neckline, pleat detailing on the bust and a cinched in waist for a feminine silhouette; style this elegant dress with sky high stilettos and silver tone jewellery for prom party appeal.
- Rare London metallic jacquard dress with embellished neckline and tulip style skirt. Fabric: 100% Polyester. Wash Info: Handwash Only. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Do not tumble dry.
- Strapless Layered Mesh Mini Dress with Beaded Sweetheart Neckline Junior Plus Size: Amazon.com: Clothing
- Petite metallic 2 tone sleeveless skater dress. 46% Cotton,36% Acetate,18% Metallised fibre. Machine washable.
- Features a gorgeous strapless design, concealed hook and zip fastening at back, and flumes of air-whipped tulle cast in dramatic curls and trimmed with white ribbon to finish.
- Free Image Upload. Kostenlos Bilder hochladen - danach direkt Link verschicken! Freunden Bilder zeigen - keine Größenbeschränkung - JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD
- Pattullo-Jo Copeland Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Palm Beach Vintage. Global shipping is available. 1940s black wool and silk satin dress...3/4 length gusseted raglan sleeves, alternating insets of black wool and silk, with rolled collar neckline...dress closes at back with a metal zipper...Labeled Pattullo-Jo Copeland...the Pattullo was Pattullo Modes dress company(1920s), Jo Copeland first sold her designs to them, became a partner in 1938...Jo Copeland's beautifully constructed clothing was designed on the form not using toiles and was therefore quite expensive, her designs were widely copied...
In excellent wearable condition...All our clothing is dry cleaned and inspected for condition and is ready to wear...Any condition issues will be noted...For visual comparison our mannequin is a size 4
waist 26" hip 34"
- Features an elegant one-shoulder design with delicate chiffon petals at right shoulder, floaty ruffles spilling down the entire right side of the dress, and a beautifully seamed hem to finish.
- Bordeaux wool blend dress from Au Jour Le Jour featuring a round neck, a rear zip fastening, long sleeves, a fitted waist, a straight hem and a voluminous pleated skirt with floral embellished detailing.
- Kaycee's Kreations (Kaycee99) - photoshop edits for Polyvore dolls, meadham-kirchoff