- Similar itemCoachella cashmere pointelle cardigan from Dosa featuring a crew neck, a front button fastening, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Deux LuxEmpress Stud Quilted Faux-Leather Duffle Bag, MarineDetailsStudded quilted-faux-leather (polyurethane) Deux Lux duffle bag. Golden hardware. Rolled faux-leather (polyurethane) handles with 4 1/2" drop. Removable faux-leather (polyurethane) strap with 9" drop. Zip top closure. Canvas lining; patch and zip pocket inside. 10"H x 12"W x 5 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 2. 7 lb. Imported. Designer About Deux Lux: The duo behind Deux Lux started their memorable handbag line back in 2005. Inspired by everything from art and architecture, to movies and vintage jewelry, the line offers something for everyone. Designed with both glamorous and edgy touches, every handbag is created from animal-friendly synthetics in honor of the brand's mascot, Dylan the chocolate lab. Deux Lux keeps the word "happy" in mind with every handbag they design, resulting in unique pieces with universal appeal.
- Similar itemBright-blue silk and cashmere-blend. Smocked top and drawstring waist, two front pockets, signature cross-stitch detail. Slips on. 85% silk, 15% cashmere. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Loose fit. Elasticated at the bust and waist for a flexible fit. Mid-weight stretchy fabric.
- This lace up boot by Rachel Zoe is ideal for the woman who likes to be different and comfortable with a boot that get your through anything. Smooth leather finish with goldtone hardware. Rounded toe shape. Lace-up vamp; Goldtone zip closure at back. Leather lining. Rubber sole. 1" Square heel. Shaft measures 15'' tall and 14'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Imported;
- Similar itemCotton blend. Drawstring waist tie. Back keyhole with button closure.
- Similar itemShadow green wool cashmere blend casual knit cardigan from T By Alexander Wang featuring a v-neck, a front button fastening, long sleeves, side slits and contrasting striped details.
- Similar itemA soft leather handbag in matte black with an intriguing printed interior. Measuring 26cm x 17cm, it has three compartments, for optimum security and organization. The striking graffiti lining is vintage fabric and in limited supply. Vibrant printed cotton with a fine quilted texture, possibly 1980's. All of the hardware on the bag, is high quality lacquered brass, including the removable bag chain which is 120cm long. Within the zipped part of the bag is a further zip pocket measuring 9cm x 19cm, suitable for a bundle of keys, smart phone or a small coin purse. The handbag also has a handy dip pocket on the outside, which is wide enough to slip an iPad or Kindle into.
- Similar itemMoto Boot by Rag & Bone. Short, leather motorcycle boot with strap over top of foot & along outside of leg. Rounded toe. Leather strap with stud closures across instep. Approx. 8" boot shaft. V-shaped vent at top outer ankle with stud closure leather strap. Seam detail at heel & back of boot shaft. Pull tab at back ankle. 1" stacked wood heel with rubber piece on bottom. Leather upper, lining, insole & sole. Color: Black. 100% Leather. Dustbag included.
- Similar itemFryeVeronica Studded Biker BootDetailsFrye leather moto boot with antique silver hardware. Approx. 7 1/2"H shaft with studded buckle cuff. 10" expandable circumference. Studded buckled front strap. Back zip. Round toe. Leather lining and insole. Leather/tread rubber sole. "Veronica" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.