Shop this look
- Similar itemA harmonious fusion of tradition and innovation, this silk rug from the Ethos collection features exotic, vintage-inspired motifs reinvented through a vivid, modern palette. Hand-knotted in India from vintage sari silk, this one-of-a-kind piece is inspired by a rare collection of 19th century Central Asian textiles, made contemporary through color and the exotic combination of designs.
- Similar itemLarge coastal shadowbox coffee table in solid wood with hand-carved fluted legs and silver nail head accents. The interior is lined in whitewashed natural woven grass lining. This coastal coffee table is finished in Antique White and has a glass top. The shadowbox drawer pulls out to easily input decor, such as shells, pictures, and decorative objects. This unique table is perfect for a coastal cottage or shabby chic home. Best Seller!.
- Similar itemLarge coastal shadowbox coffee table in solid wood with hand-carved fluted legs and silver nail head accents. The interior is lined in whitewashed natural woven grass lining. This coastal coffee table is finished in Antique White and has a glass top. The shadowbox drawer pulls out to easily input decor, such as shells, pictures, and decorative objects. This unique table is perfect for a coastal cottage or shabby chic home. Solid mahogany wood construction. Carved detailing on legs and apron. Manor Mint (light green blue) on exterior and Flamingo (grapefruit pink) on exterior.
- Similar itemA harmonious fusion of tradition and innovation, this silk rug from the Ethos collection features exotic flowers emerging from a striated field, a traditional motif reinvented through a vivid, modern palette. Hand-knotted in India from vintage sari silk, this one-of-a-kind piece is inspired by a rare collection of 19th-century Central Asian textiles, made contemporary through color and the compelling combination of designs.
- Similar itemStraight out of the tents of Marrakesh, this coffee table features an open frame base in Persimmon Red that is topped with a round glass top that allows the beautiful carved details to be seen from all angles. The arches and soft geometrics will remind you of the colorful doorways of the region every time you walk into the room. This versatile table will enhance any style decor and will be comfortable in a beach cottage, mountain retreat or suburban home. Solid mahogany base. Hand-carved details. Polished edge glass top.
- Similar itemDesigned by Alyson Fox in collaboration with Hawkins New York, the Landscape Tufted Rug is composed of Alyson�s hand drawn geometric designs. Inspired by aerial views and rural landscapes, the composition utilizes a pastel palette, making the piece adaptable to an existing decor and a versatile accent for a variety of interior spaces. A limited edition of 25, this tufted rug is a blend of art silk and wool, with a cotton backing. The rug is designed to echo the hand drawn nature of Alyson�s original artwork, which makes the Landscape Tufted Rug a distinctive area rug or a striking wall hanging.
- Similar itemThis solid wood cocktail table has intricate hand-carved details. Interlocking stars come together to create a unique geometric patterned top that shows through the tempered glass overlay. An overall Manor White Wash finish lightens the look of this table for an instant coastal appeal. Solid mahogany construction. Hand-carved details. Manor White Wash finish.
- Similar itemJaved Rug, 7'9" x 9'9" Details Rug displays a traditional heriz design. Hand tufted of New Zealand wool. A unique herbal-wash process and lavish pile with a silk-like sheen recreate the elegant look of a priceless antique. Size is approximate. Imported. See our Rug Guide for tips on how to measure for a rug, choosing weaves and patterns, and more. Please note: Rugs (especially wool rugs) are prone to a natural shedding process. With regular vacuuming, the shedding will decrease over time. Hand-knotted rugs tend to shed less than hand-tufted rugs, and flatweave rugs will shed less than those with a deeper pile, but all rugs will shed more in high-traffic areas than they do in lower-traffic spaces. Unfortunately, we cannot provide rug swatches at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. We recommend using a rug pad with every indoor rug to prolong its beauty by minimizing everyday wear and tear and providing a little breathing space to help prevent fiber damage. A pad also helps stabilize the rug, reducing slippage on hard floors.
- Similar itemA spectrum of golden hues highlight the repeating motif design in this Khotan wool rug, handwoven in Central Asia. Vegetable dyes and traditional crafting methods combine to create a one-of-a-kind work of art for the modern home. The motifs and medallions reflect a fusion of the weaving styles of countries found along the Silk Road - today, a look into a rich cultural past.
- Elegantly hand-carved wood is wrapped in coastal burlap and jute, accentuating the ornate curves and shapes of the fantastic framework. Finished with weathered white paint, the burlap creates natural shading and stylish shadows across the table surface. Thick, geometric legs add an element of Global Bazaar to this coastal coffee table. 15.75 inches high x 47.25 inches wide x 47.25 inches deep. Constructed out of a wooden interior framework. 100% burlap and jute wrapped with distressed white paint. Surface is sealed.
- Similar itemBeautifully hand carved, shabby chic accent table. Little acanthus leaf swirls adorn the apron of this feminine table. A pretty table for a small tea service or to showcase a collection of perfume bottles in a woman's dressing area. Vintage Bouleau Blanc finish on base. Manor Square Foil finish on table top. Distressed finish.
- Inspired by bold ethnic textiles and the rich hues of Indian spices, the Blue Collection encourages individual expression with a modern flare. Embellishing this mix of playful colors, some designs incorporate a raised carving effect and art silk accents. The Blue Collection combines fluid lines with highly textured hand-tufting for a look that's eye-catching, functional and quintessentially Jaipur. Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage. If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. For best results, periodic professional cleaning is recommended. Plush Pile. Durable. Easy Care. 8.46E+11. 70% Wool 30% Art Silk; India;
- Similar itemWith its aged patina, this handcrafted shabby chic wall table offers the appearance of a cherished antique. Finished in soft white and distressed in all the right places, it makes a gorgeous addition to any room. Featuring floral accents and magnificent scrollwork rendered completely by hand, this stunning replica brings an air of timeless elegance to the space in which it is displayed. Hand-carved of solid elm. Distressed white finish. Replica antique has floral embellishment and ornamental scrollwork on sides.