- Oscar De La Renta Is One Of The World's Leading Fashion Designers. Trained By Cristóbal Balenciaga And Antonio Castillo, He Became Internationally Known In The 1960's As One Of The Couturiers To Dress Jacqueline Kennedy. This Breathtaking Early Creation From Oscar De La Renta Is Not Only Rare But Shockingly Current. The Creme Knit Is An Ultra-Soft Cotton & Silk Blend, Which Feels Heavenly On The Skin! The Bodice Has Deco Style Cut-Outs And The Sleeves Have The Cutest Scallop Design. The Draw-String Gives The Option Of An Hourglass Shape When Worn Around The Waist Or A Flapper-Style When Lowered Around The Hips. A Beautiful Piece Of Wearable Fashion History! Measurements Bust:35-36 Inches Waist:25-30 Inches (Due To Draw-String) Hips:up To 38 Inches Total Length:48 Inches This Vintage Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. This Item Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!.
- 1970s Hippie Dress: 70s style (made more recently) -no label- Petite Womens or Girls white cotton gauze cloth short sleeve ankle length pull over Hippie dress. Plisse textured stripes, flared skirt, crochet trimmed sleeves and and scoop neck, with cord ti70s style (made more recently) -no label- Petite Womens or Girls white cotton gauze cloth short sleeve ankle length pull over Hippie dress. Plisse textured stripes, flared skirt, crochet trimmed sleeves and and scoop neck, with cord ties in front.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A fine vintage Zandra Rhodes 'lilies' print gown. Stunning ivory silk fabric item features white 'lilies' print and text, attached iridescent pearl details.
- Long synthetic and chiffon vintage maxi dress in beautiful soft tones: beige and light pink colour by iconic 60's and 70's designer Alice Pollock.
- Giorgio di Sant' Angelo Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Regeneration. Global shipping is available. Giorgio di Sant'angelo dress dates to the 1970's and is made of an ivory knit. Bands of multi-colored ribbon are sewn onto the skirt and on the sleeves. Deep scoop neck. Lined. Center back zipper.
Labeled size 6.
Across Shoulders: 15"
Sleeve Length: 23"
Length from Shoulder Seam to Hem: 54"
- Vintage Seventies Dress: 70s -No Label- Womens maize, taupe and white textured polyester long sleeve mid length mod knit dress. A chevron striped pattern, a V-yoke detail, round neckline and back zip closure.70s -No Label- Womens maize, taupe and white textured polyester long sleeve mid length mod knit dress. A chevron striped pattern, a V-yoke detail, round neckline and back zip closure.
- 1970's Hippie Dress (Candi Jones): 70s -Candi Jones- Womens or girls beige, blush, pale tan and light taupe cotton blend floor length sleeveless Hippie prairie dress. Subtle rose print, trimmed with satin ribbon and lace above the ruffled hem and on the b70s -Candi Jones- Womens or girls beige, blush, pale tan and light taupe cotton blend floor length sleeveless Hippie prairie dress. Subtle rose print, trimmed with satin ribbon and lace above the ruffled hem and on the bodice, empire waist, shoulder straps and back zip closure with attached back ties. There is a small faintly toned area on the front of the skirt, barely visible..
- Retro 1970's Hippie Dress (Foxy Lady) - 70s -Foxy Lady- Womens or girls beige and shades of rose, pink, lavender and green cotton and rayon blend short sleeve below knee length peasant style Hippie dress. A floral print with ribbon band trim, a ruffled he70s -Foxy Lady- Womens or girls beige and shades of rose, pink, lavender and green cotton and rayon blend short sleeve below knee length peasant style Hippie dress. A floral print with ribbon band trim, a ruffled hemline, contoured neckline with elastic and drawstring ties and a V-slit in front, puffy sleeves with drawstring ties, a removable matching tie belt and back zip closure.
- Be the talk of the event in this elegant, cream vintage 1970’s Hanae Mori floorlength dress. The light sheer fabric lets you sway through the crowd with grace.
- Here is a magnificent original vintage 1970s art deco printed smock dress, perfect to turn heads at summer festivals! Made by C&A, it has a covetable print featuring a beautiful and majestic looking lady in a large turban, with wonderful paisley decorative border around the hemline and dense print of flowers and foliage to the bodice. Fantastic colours of scarlet red, spring green, goldenrod yellow, light blue and black on a stone background. Sleeveless summer dress with racer back, square neckline to the front and elasticated smocked panel above the bust. Loose-fitting smock shape with a pocket at each hip.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Bare and elegant. 1970's Bill Blass animal print silk metalic gown. Knotted sarong back emphasizes your waist and deep slit in front gives you plenty
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A fine vintage Valentino silk gown. Gorgeous tiered leopard print silk chiffon item features an attached matching fabric ruched waist line. Item fully
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Custom-made black silk dress dates to the 1970's. It has hand-sewn rhinestone embellishment that gets progressively more dense from the shoulder to the
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Vintage 1970's Lanvin black and white graphic logo shirt dress. 100% polyester, covered buttons down centre front and cuffs, sash belt, and pointed collars.
- I Am Just Enamored With This Piece And If You Think It Is Even Remotely Fabulous When Looking At The Photos, Then You Will Squeal When You See It In Person. Made From Fine Silk That Looks As New As The Day It Was Made. The Print On This Set Custom Screened On To That Silk And Is A Confection Of Darling, Pretty Bows From Top To Bottom. This Fairly Whimsical And Girlie Design Is Balance By The Stark White On Black Colorway. The Skirt Is Cut To Skim The Hips And Hug Your Curves And It Ends With Two Tiers Of Ruffles, Each 5.5" Wide, That Circle The Hem. The Bodice Is Also Cut To Fit And Hug The Body With Shoulders That Are Gathered So They Puff Slightly At The Top And Are Fuller Through The Upper Arm And Then Narrow In At The Wrist. Another Gorgeous Ruffle Finishes Each Sleeve. That Same Feminine Ruffled Is Used Once More Around The Deep V Neckline. The Original Sash Is Present And You Can Use This To Wrap Around The Waist To Cinch And Define It Even Further! It Is Beautiful, Highly Collectible And It Is In Excellent Condition.Shoulders: 13"Sleeves: 23"Bust: 17” Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 12” Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 18” Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamBodice: 15" From Neck To WaistSkirt: 23" From Waist To HemFully Lined In A Fine Black Silk And Closes With A Side Painted Metal Zipper. It Has Its Original Fabric Sash That Is Also In Excellent Condition. The Sash Measures 4" X 106"Modern Sizing Equivalent: Xs (0-4) Maybe A Small Waisted 6.
- Retro 1970's Dress: 70s -no label- Womens black and white polyester blend sleeveless mid length dress. A waffle weave texture, with contrasting banded tabs with button accents down the front, a flared skirt with inverted pleating, semi-scoop banded neckli70s -no label- Womens black and white polyester blend sleeveless mid length dress. A waffle weave texture, with contrasting banded tabs with button accents down the front, a flared skirt with inverted pleating, semi-scoop banded neckline and back zip closure.
- Fantastic, 1930’S Inspired Navy Blue Chiffon Gown From American Designer, James Galanos, Features A Deco Style Abstracted Grapevine Print. Patterned, Sheer Chiffon Is Double-Layered And Gown Is Lined With A Single Layer Of Navy Blue Chiffon. Matching Jacket Has A Flouncy, Pierrot Collar, A Swingy Trapeze Silhouette And Cuffed Sleeves. Dress Zips On The Side, Jacket Fastens With Two Buttons In The Front.Dress-Bust: 34”Waist: 26”Hip: FreeLength From Waist To Hem: 39”Length From Shoulder To Hem: 52”Jacket-Length From Center Back To Hem: 25”*armholes Are Cut High And Fit Snugly On Jacket, Best Fits A Us Size 2*
- Black Dress With Black Net Overlay With Metallic Thread Circle Pattern; Long Sleeves Terminating In 5' Zipper Cuffs. Mandarin Collar With A 6" Front Keyhole Opening, 8" Back Keyhole Opening. 19" Slits On Both Sides Of Dress. Photography Provided By Drew Altizer Photography For Helpers House Of Couture.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Chanel is known to be one of the most luxurious and decadent fashion houses in the world. This stunning 1970's metallic-gold & black semi-sheer striped
- Louis Feraud Suits, Outfits and Ensembles. From our unique collection of Suits, Outfits and Ensembles, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. This is a stupendous early seventies suit by Louis Feraud that I think is just tremendous! It is that perfect working girl cut that is still fresh now. The skirt is cut on an almost exaggerated A-line with op stitched detailing that emphasize the widening of the cut as it near the hem. The jacket is perfection. It sits just at the hip with a narrowed in waist and lovely rounded, large collar. I love the three little pickets that sit atop the fabric and how each has an embroidered design on it. Its all top stitched which adds to the design, right down to the little buckle at the back. It just fit on the mannequin so on a slightly smaller girl will sit and look ever better!! Excellent, appears unworn condition
Shoulders: 14" across
Bust: 16" flat across the back from seam to seam
Waist: 12" flat across the back from seam to seam
Length: 21" from neck to hem
Waist: 12" flat across the back from seam to seam
Hips: 18" flat across the back from seam to seam
Length: 27" from waist to hem
Both pieces are fully lined in a logo embossed silky rayon. The skirt closes with a zipper and hook & eye at the waist. The jacket closes with the logo embossed buttons at the front. Each pocket has that wonderful embroidery detailing. The color is slightly lighter then shown - it is closest to the color seen in the label shot.
Modern Sizing equivalent: XS (2-4)
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Beautiful jet black cotton sateen gown with voluminous ruffles from Courreges dating to 1973. Dress is labeled a Courreges size B, which best fits a size
- Gorgeous Early "thea Porter" Gown Fashioned In Art-Nouveau Floral Cut Silk-Velvet And Crepe-Chiffon. The Knife-Pleated Chiffon Is Set In Inverted Insets From The Waist To The Bottom Hem. When You Move, The Yards Of Fabric Create Stunning Fluidity And Lavishness. The Same Knife-Pleating Is Done On Each Wide, Flowing Sleeve. I Love The Low-Cut Plunge Bodice Complete With Faceted Jet-Black Beads And An Exaggerated "femme Fatale" Collar. During The Early 1970's, Her Clothing Attracted Many Celebrity Customers Who Enjoyed Wearing Her Erotic, Yet Comfortable, Creations Whose Secret Was To Conceal Rather Than Reveal. She Admits Her Fashions Were Created In That Particular Style As She Had Always Felt Very Envious Of Arab Women Because They Can Hide Behind Their Clothes, It Is A Very Protected And Secure Way To Feel. Admitting That Some Of Her Creations Were Far Removed From Anything An Arab Woman Would Wear She Said That She Felt, "it's Important That The End Result Should Be My Own Romantic Fantasies." This Dress Is Truly Breathtaking, Museum Quality And Very Rare.MeasurementsBust:36-37 InchesWaist:29 InchesHips:free SweepSleeve Length:24 InchesTotal Length:57 InchesThis Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. This Item Is Over 30 Years Old And Is Truly Breathtaking!.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - If you were an “It Girl” in London during the 1960's and 1970's, Biba is where you would have shopped. This beautiful black-jersey garment is a perfect
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Shrimpton Couture. Global shipping is available. This is very beautiful late 1970s gown by Trigere and is shockingly beautiful to see in person and equally astounding when you actually get to see the level of construction and the pure beauty of the fabric. Constructed from that a luxurious balck silk that has a softness to it and a rich weight that in itself becomes a design element! The interior is completely constructed out a an equally beautiful silk taffeta. These silks combine to have allowed the gown to be sculpted exactly as desired so that it drapes and falls perfectly. The skirt is full through the hip and has little hidden pockets along the side seam. It falls to the floor in a perfect column of silk. The waist is softly gathered and nips in to create that desirable hourglass silhouette. The bodice has an inner fitted piece and then over that the silk is draped and place with seaming at the sides to have it sit just so. The shoulders and arms are left exposed. The workmanship is exquisite and it is absolutely sublime. Excellent, museum condition.
Bust: to 17? flat across from side seam to side seam
Waist: 13? flat across from side seam to side seam
Bodice: approx 11"
Length: 40" from waist to hem
Fully lined in black silk taffeta with the bodice having an inner corset made of that. Boned through the sided and the interior is all hand finished. Hidden pockets along the seam that are lined in silk
Modern Sizing equivalent: XS-SML (4-6)
- A sparkling 1970's sequin flapper dress. The dress has a deep v neckline, with five strands of black faux pearls dropping from the shoulders. The long sleeves have padded shoulders and the dress has a keyhole cut out at the back of the neck, fastening with a hook and eye. The fabric is covered in black sequins with vertical lines of silver beads running down the dress. The drop waist is beaded with thick horizontal stripes of black and grey bugle beads and two lengths of black beaded chiffon tie into a bow on the left side of the hips. The dress skims the bust, falling straight to the drop waist and then to the knee. This dress is in excellent condition. Shoulders: 51cm Bust: 90cm Waist: 90cm Hips: 94cm Length: 109cm Art Deco design is back on the catwalks this season with everyone from Gucci to Marchesa referencing the glamour of the flapper age. This dress is so fabulous it doesn't even need accessorising! It already has an attached necklace so all you have to do is chose shoes and a clutch - amazing!
- From The 1970S A Chic Little Black Wool Crepe Dress From Valentino's Miss V Line...fitted Dress With Cord Frogs To Close At Front And Cuff, Deep Wool Lace Hem...body Of Dress Is Lined, Sleeves Are Unlined...marked Size 4...in Excellent Wearable Condition...all Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...measurements Are:bust 34" Hip 34" Shoulder Back 14" Sleeve Length 20" Back Length 38"
- Black jersey dress designed by Lilli Ann finished with a white block colour trim around the collar and creating striking stripes down each sleeve. Lilli Ann is one of our favourite brands at The Gathering Goddess; best known for bringing inspiration and l
- 1970's Retro Dress: 70s -no label- Womens dark navy blue and red tiny waffled textured polyester sleeveless mid length knit dress. Classic sheath style with bold stripes around the mid-section, a straight skirt, princess seams, a round neckline and back z70s -no label- Womens dark navy blue and red tiny waffled textured polyester sleeveless mid length knit dress. Classic sheath style with bold stripes around the mid-section, a straight skirt, princess seams, a round neckline and back zip closure.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - The contrast between the vivid coral and beautiful turquoise is startling and gorgeous. Screened onto the signature synthetic jersey that Maurice dresses
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Light as air and just as pretty this is a a fantastic Treacy Lowe silk chiffon maxi dress. The fabric is stunning with a custom printed subtle design
- For Sale on 1stdibs - English fashion designer, Raymond Ossie Clark, was a leading light in the London 'swinging sixties' fashion era and is now renowned for his unique seductive
- 1970s Dress: 70s -No Label- Womens pink, polyester knit, sleeveless dress, having navy blue rolled bands finishing the round neck, armholes, and down the princess seamed front. White rib knit fabric adds additional design interest to the midsection, with70s -No Label- Womens pink, polyester knit, sleeveless dress, having navy blue rolled bands finishing the round neck, armholes, and down the princess seamed front. White rib knit fabric adds additional design interest to the midsection, with navy loop above and below. A zipper closes the back. This mini-length garment measures 35in from shoulder to hem
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Gorgeous gown from Scott Barrie dates to the early 1970's and is made out of multi-colored chiffon in a dense floral print. Fitted wrap bodice has v-neck
- This Delicate And Ethereal Wrap Dress Is Done In A Vibrant Pink-To-Plum Ombre Over Layers Of Tiered Chiffon.Hooks At Waist.Unlined.Halston Attribution.
- A Spectacular James Galanos Couture Silk Chiffon Gown In A Striking Combination Of A Vivid Pink Mixes With Olive Green. It Weighs Ounces And Yet Is Constructed Of Layers Of Silk. The Inner Dress Has Three Layers In The Skirt Alone! Over That Sitting Almost Apron Style Is A Panel Of Olive Silk On The Front And Back. The Bodice Is Simple With Tiny Silk Straps (You Can Tuck Them And Wear It Strapless Too) Comes With A Matching Fabric Belt To Accent The Waist. No Flaws. Shipped Professionally Dry CleanedBust: To 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 12-15" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: T0 19.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamBodice: 16"Skirt: 41" From Waist To HemNo Flaws. Shipped Professionally Dry CleanedModern Sizing Equivalent: 4-Small 8
- View this item and discover similar skirt suits for sale at 1stdibs - A fine vintage Yves Saint Laurent 'gypsy' 3pc. ensemble. Luscious 'raspberry' silk taffeta items feature black trimmed ruffle neckline, sleeves and hemline.
- View this item and discover similar suits, outfits and ensembles for sale at 1stdibs - This set is utterly fabulous! A bright mod print is done in shades of corals and pinks with pops of raspberries on this stunning silk jersey and silk
- Pleated dress from the 70's disco era. Tie at the waist ensures this dress remains flattering and figure hugging underneath the pleats. Eye catching magenta colour.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A gorgeous and dramatic Goldworm printed knit dress that has a fantastic Asian inspired print. The blend of colors are also amazing - vivid purples mix
- Classic Adolfo From His Early Days, I Love His Ensemble Suits And Especially The Prints...three Piece Suit With Cream Boucle Jacket That Is Trimmed In A Vivid Silk Print With Matching Shell & Pleated Skirt...unlined Cream Wool Boucle Jacket Closes With Gold Buttons, Matching Silk Print Shell Closes At The Neck Back With A Loop And Button, Stitch Down Pleated Skirt Closes With A Hook At Waist And Zipper Below...in Excellent Wearable Condition...All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...Measurements Are:Jacket Bust 36" Hem 34" Shoulder Back 14" Sleeve Length 22 1/2" Center Neck Back To Hem 21" Shell Bust 36" Hip 36" Center Back Neck To Hem 23" Skirt Waist 26" Hip 36" Length 24"Contact Us Directly For More Information At 561-718-4075Shop With Us! Two Easy Ways To Pay…#1 Credit Card Over The Phone, Contact Us At 1-561-718-4075 Or 561-718-7291, We Accept Visa Master Card American Express#2 Pay Pal.
- View this item and discover similar cocktail dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Pauline Trigere, 1970's floral brocade sleeveless cocktail dress and matching jacket. Smaller size, Back zipper closure that begins 5' above the waist,
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Mac Tac is right up there with Leonard in my books in terms of print and quality. Ironically this label was produced by a parent company called Leonard
- This Extremely Chic Lanvin Treasure, In The Most Stunning Graphic Textured-Cotton, Is A Statement Dress. I Love The Rainbow Of Colors And Modern Grecian-Goddess Vibe. It Manifests Liveliness And Makes You Feel Confident. Shaped With Princess-Line Seams Flaring Out Below The Waist In A Full Swing Skirt, The Figure Flattering Cut Adds Fullness To The Skirt Without Adding Bulk In The Hips. The Bodice Is Just As Fabulous With Its One-Shoulder Ring Design. Under The Direction Of Jules Francois-Crahay, Lanvin Was A Playground For Pattern. This Iconic Dress Is A Perfect Example Of This. Lanvin May Be The Oldest Fashion House In Paris, But It Has Also Managed To Remain One Of The Most Relevant. Through Many Years And Many Designers, It Has Stayed True To The Vision Of Its Founder, Madame Jeanne Lanvin, Always Valuing Fine Craftsmanship And Impeccable Ornamentation Above All Else.MeasurementsBust:33-34 InchesWaist:26 InchesHips:swing SweepTotal Length:56 InchesThis Lanvin Graphic Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,holes Or Stains. The Inside Is Immaculate And Looks To Have Never Been Worn. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value. Museum Quality And A True Rarity.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 1970s Chiffon Deer and Floral Print Maxi Dress. Cutest print with ruffled neckline and cross back. Fully lined
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A fine and rare vintage Christian Dior Haute Couture cocktail dress. Gorgeous vivid red and gold metallic silk chiffon item beautifully tiered and draped.
- This is a stunning prom dress from the 1970s by Shubette of London. It has spaghetti straps and a V neck bodice. The bodice has a gathered vertical...
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Seductive Yves Saint Laurent Haute-Couture dress ensemble fashioned in a dramatic ruby-red satin. Such a rarity to find both pieces together! This is
- Measurements; Length: inch Waist: inch Hips: inch Bust: inch
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Fabulous strapless maxi dress by one of my favorite California girls - designer Joy Stevens! Her designs ruled the night clubs of the seventies and have
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is everything you look for in a Wainwright piece! It has that beautiful seventies does Victorian goddess feel mixed with Grecian elements and is
- Serene vintage hippy maxi dress by Richard Shops circa mid 1970s, in damson purple lightweight semi-sheer polyester with cream petal print. Empireline shape, elasticated under the bust with gathered elbow length dolman sleeves which have ties to fasten at the elbows. Eastern stand collar and ties at the neckline, with four pearly buttons and rouleau loops to fasten at the bust. Lovely foliage patterned design to the bust and around the hemline, in tones of ochre, mustard yellow, pale blue and cream. Ties to fasten around the back under the bust seam, and gently flared skirt. Labelled 'Richard Shops, 100%
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Love this panne velvet early Alley Cat wrap dress by Betsy Johnson. It actually wraps and closes at the back and then ties at the front - a clever little
- Retro Seventies Dress: 70s -Malouf- Womens or girls dark peach, light peach and white polyester sleeveless mid length knit dress. A flared skirt with inverted front pleats, fitted waist, rib textured wrap bodice with button loop accents, contrasting pipin70s -Malouf- Womens or girls dark peach, light peach and white polyester sleeveless mid length knit dress. A flared skirt with inverted front pleats, fitted waist, rib textured wrap bodice with button loop accents, contrasting piping trim, layered look V-neck, fold over collar and back zip closure.
- Vintage 1970s cotton summer dress. With lovely floral print. A-line skirt and buttoned front. Bust Measurement (pit to pit x 2) (inches) 36 Waist Measu...
- Fabulous unworn vintage 1970s mod shirt dress with a striking big and bold print of pop art flowers and stripes in tones of hot red, amber, sky blue, black, white and mustard brown. Wing collar dress with long sleeves, button fastening cuffs and chest pocket. Fastens all the way down the front with little mother of pearl buttons. Very flattering shape and looks fab with coloured tights. Jersey acrylic fabric will stretch slightly to fit. available in a UK 10 or UK 12 UK 10 measures 34" long, 14" across shoulders, 23.5" slv, 35" bust, 30" waist, 38" hips UK
- Stunning vintage early to mid 1970s maxi dress by Carnegie. This gown has a beautiful floral print of poppies, pansies and leafy foliage in fiery tones of orange, amber yellow, cream, brown and white contrasting wonderfully against a black background. Sleeveless dress with v neckline to the front and back, cross-over pleated panels to the bodice, fitted panel around the ribcage and seamed waist with fabulous widely flared sunray pleated skirt. Fastens at the back with a nylon zip. Labelled "Carnegie of London". A vintage size 16 but fits more like a modern UK 12. 100% polyester. Bodice is lined
- Vibrant orange maxi dress with a yellow swirl print running through it. Empire bust slight flare to the skirt which skims over the hips.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Emanuel Ungaro's fashion is bold, colorful, and exuberant. For forty years, his innovative designs have graced Paris runways. Here's a vintage loose-fit
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Known for her crisp tailored cuts and innovated ideas, the French designer Pauline Trigere proves her aesthetics once again with this 1970's floral print
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a near twin to a Pucci I had on the site a long time ago but this one is a halter version. It is classic Pucci done in a gorgeous palette of soft
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Fantastic 1970s saffron yellow silk chiffon Christian Dior gown is shot with delicate spots of gold lamé. Cut in a bohemian silhouette, the gown has
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 70s Bob Mackie solid bead fringe dancing dress with irregular hem and oceans of movement. Deep open 'racer back' straps. Incredible colors! Silk lined
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Iconic! The vibrant cherry print on a vivid lime green nylon jersey says it all!A print that Betsy revisited throughout her career is perhaps shown here
- This is a useful throw on cover up beach or pool dress from the 70's. It is made from soft cotton tee shirt fabric in an abstract vertical stripe i...
- Bright and cheery early 1970s day dress by Devonshire Lady, in lime green polyester. Sleeveless frock with panelled v-neckline, trim and belt in contrasting lime green and white gingham check. Bust darts, seamed waist and flared a-line skirt. Nylon back zip fastening. Labelled 'Devonshire Lady, 100% polyester'. fits like a modern UK 10 - small 12 37" long 15.5" across the shoulders 36" bust 29" waist free size hips In great vintage shape - looks great with a pair of tan leather wedge sandals for your holidays!
- 1970's Gown From Robert David Morton Is Made Of Light Blue Jersey With A Green And White Floral Print. Mock Neck With Diamond-Shaped Opening Below. Long Tapered Sleeves. A-Line Skirt. Center Back Zipper. Unlined.No Size Label.
- Florals will alway be an essential for spring, so do it with our 1970s Diane Von Furstenburg Floral Maxi Dress.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is an absolutely beautiful and feminine Bessi maxi dress! You can easily see her days at Pucci strongly influencing the design. The palette is soft
- Lovely turquoise sleeveless dress with cream and white art deco prints by Paganne. The elasticated waist and the soft material give it a comfortable fit. The dress features a low round collar and a zip at the back.
- This is a great cotton sundress from the 1970's. The colour is not quite green and not quite blue so we have called it aqua green! The dress fasten...
- For Sale on 1stdibs - A fine vintage Averardo Bessi silk print gown. Aqua/turquoise/blue/black and white print bodice above matching crepe print floor length skirt. Dynamic
- The exaggerated frill collar separates this 1970's disco gown from all the others. The synthetic fabric creates a slinky full length silhouette, whilst the v neck and collar add a unique twist. Finish with bold silver jewellery to set off the azure blu
- 1970S Cardinali Silk And Cut Velvet Polkadot Gown With Ostrich Feather Sleeve
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is a classic YSL silhouette done in one of the most beautiful blues he ever produced! The neck can be left open as shown or closed with a single
- Slate grey Bleeker Street dress with a pussy bow design. A great, smart day dress that can be dressed up in the evening with ointed court shoes and a clutch bag.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This is an incredible Nina Ricco Haute Boutique gown that would have been demi-couture, made to order on request. It is a silk organza that has a beautiful
- 1970's Hippie Dress (Verona) - 70s -Verona- Womens or girls shades of blue, red, green, gold and white woven cotton and polyester blend sleeveless mid length knit hippie dress. Color block striped pattern, with a removeable matching wide belt with round w70s -Verona- Womens or girls shades of blue, red, green, gold and white woven cotton and polyester blend sleeveless mid length knit hippie dress. Color block striped pattern, with a removeable matching wide belt with round wood buckle detail, a V-neckline and back zip closure.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Exceptional and rare Haute Couture day ensemble from the Valentino Atelier is something special indeed! A simple cut silk dress and the matching top stitched
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Amazing silver metallic very fine light fabric that drapes wonderfully. The entire top portion is exaggerated line with huge billowing sleeves set in
- Gay Gibson 1970s Vintage Dress: 70s -Gay Gibson- Womens or girls navy blue and white sleeveless mid length mod knit dress. Classic style with subtle diamond patterned texture, contrasting stand up collar and faux placket detail in front, button accents at70s -Gay Gibson- Womens or girls navy blue and white sleeveless mid length mod knit dress. Classic style with subtle diamond patterned texture, contrasting stand up collar and faux placket detail in front, button accents at the waist, princess seams and a back zip closure.
- Vintage Clothing - Vintage late 1970's purple dress by Mark Angelo: £40.00 - VINTAGE LATE 1970'S PURPLE DRESS BY MARK ANGELO SALE - WAS £65 NOW £40 THIS DRESS HAS DIAMANTE DETAIL TO NECKLINE WITH AN ELASTICATED WAISTBAND AND PLEATED SKIRT SIZE - UK 10 LARGE WAIST - ELASTICATED BUST - 91CM / 36 INCH LENGTH - 89CM / 35 INCH FROM THE TOP OF DIAMANTE NECKLINE MATERIAL - POLYESTER CONDITION - MINT.
- This smart 1970s day dress is in aubergine purple, with contrasting cream collars and button placket to the neckline. Two purple plastic decorative buttons to trim, long sleeves gathered at the shoulders, and bust darts with seamed waist. Original matching belt at the waist, and flared gored skirt. Nylon centre back zip fastening. 100% polyester. fits like a modern UK 10 40.5" long 15" across the shoulders 23.5" sleeves 35" bust 29" waist free size hips In great shape, no flaws evident.
- George Stavropoulos Was A New York Fashion Designer Best Known For His Innovatively Draped Dresses And Evening Gowns That Seemed To Float In Air. Many Of His Designs Were Influenced By The Grace Of Classic Greek Sculpture. He Was Couturier To Celebrities Such As Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Elizabeth Taylor And Barbra Streisand. His Gowns Were Made Almost Entirely By Hand In His Own Atelier. Their Quality And Workmanship Rivaled That Of Parisian Haute-Couture. They Were Expensive, Selling For Up To $7500 In The Late 1970's. This Breathtaking Royal-Purple Silk Gown Is A Wonderful Example Of His Genius. The Bodice Is A Seductive Asymmetric One-Shoulder With Beaded & Sequin Appliques. I Love The Sculptural Side-Peplum Skirt Which Is So Modern. Stavropoulos Ignored Fashion Trends And Women Buying One Of His Gowns Know That It Will Never Go Out Of Style.MeasurementsBust:34-35 InchesWaist:28 InchesHips:38 InchesTotal Length:60 InchesThis Stavropoulos Designer Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side-Zipper. This Item Is Over 30 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning.