- "TIFFANY HEART CHARM BRACELET: A simple, dazzling, sleek piece. I own one and I NEVER take it off for fashion reasons." — @duchesscameron
With this popular Tiffany motif, one is never lost. Heart tag charm bracelet in sterling silver. 7.5" long. This item may be engraved by hand or machine.
- "COCKTAIL DRESS: An easy, stylish dress for an easy and stylish occasion. Come on, I'll bet you've gone to one already!" — @duchesscameron
- "FUN T-SHIRT: If you're going out of the house casual you'd best have some detail to compensate for your informality. " — @duchesscameron
Gray jersey T-shirt with oversized black tulle bow embellishment. Red Valentino T-shirt has short sleeves, a round neck, a raw trim and simply slips on. 100% modal; fabric 2: 100% nylon. Dry clean.
- "BRIGHT COAT: Even on your the most drab days, layering on a bright coat over a dull outfit is a quick and easy outfit upper." — @duchesscameron
Green tailored silk trench coat with silver toned buttons. Detailed notch collar. Silver toned disc buttons. Two slit pockets on the sides. Flap loops at the side. Traditional cape detail at the back. Belted waist.
- "LIGHTWEIGHT NEUTRAL BLAZER: Neutrals are a fashion gift from god. The color and weight make this a fashionable and functional investment." — @duchesscameron
A classic staple! Stone crepe lightweight blazer with shoulder pads. Donna Karan blazer has three faux front pockets, seam detailing throughout and is worn open. 100% rayon. Dry clean.}
- "RED HEELS: Candy red heels add sass and spice to a simple monochromatic outfit." — @duchesscameron
Scarlet patent leather peep-toe pumps with a heel that measures approximately 130mm / 5 inches with a 20mm / 1 inch platform. Valentino pumps have a sculptural bow embellishment on toe and simply slip on.
- "PRINTED COAT: If colors aren't your thing, prints do a superb job of upping a casual outfit." — @duchesscameron
- "OXFORDS: The ubiquitous university shoe, with these you can't help but look smart, polished, and fun all at the same time! Who knew?" — @duchesscameron
- "BEDAZZLED CLUTCH: Plain clutches are SO last year, but clutches are also very easy accessories. Every outfit needs a little pizzazz, and with a high concentration in a small thing, this clutch packs it all!" — @duchesscameron
- "CAMEO BROOCH: Cameos are the only good thing to come out of the Victorian era. Wear this and you'll look sweet and sophisticated. One brooch makes it happen." — @duchesscameron
Elegant, lovely and peachy, this crystal cameo brooch is so hard to not fall for right away. Vintage inspired jewelry is a fantastic way to bring old world charm to any of your ensembles. Pin this gorgeous design onto a dress, hat, bag, scarf or even shoe to dress up your look. Who knew that such a small piece could make such a big impact. The figure profile is surrounded by clear crystals and faux ivory pearls. Follow the lead of our First Lady Michelle Obama and accessorize yourself with multiple pins and create an end look that looks quite modern and fashionable. Grouping brooches together creates a fantastic statement jewelry look that will be unique to only you depending on your collection of brooches. Fashionable, unique and modern, what more can you ask for? Well, how about affordable too? At Fantasy Jewelry Box we always keep our prices low because we don't think that you need to break the bank in order to look stylish.
- "OFFICE DRESS: If you don't have an office job, chances are you'll still need one. If you do have an office job, load up on these classic staples!" — @duchesscameron
Stretch cotton shirtdress with contrasting colour silk satin wrap shirt bodice.
- "OPULENT CUFFS: I normally don't like cuffs, but an outfit needs a little edge, but keep it subtle with gilded flowers." — @duchesscameron
- "RUFFLE DRESS: Girly-classic, embrace your juvenile side without having to bring an oversize sticky lollipop." — @duchesscameron
- "PAINT SPLATTERED TRENCH: Very artistic and a classy staple that won't get you mugged if you ever visit Greenwich Village." — @duchesscameron
- "DIAMOND EARRINGS: What Marilyn sang in her hot pink bow dress still proves correct today. A good pair of diamonds will give you all the glamour wattage you need." — @duchesscameron
- "BLACK HEELS: The jack-of-all-trades of fashion. Never good at creating one solid look, but an essential piece for nearly every other look." — @duchesscameron
This smooth nappa leather pump is sophisticated and sleek. Classic style with the versatility to be worn at the office or with a stylish mini-dress in the evening. Leather upper with a man-made sole. 4" heel.
- "JERSEY DRESS: Swingy, loose, casual, and in a pretty color. Can serve as a canvas for accessories for a party, or comfortable enough to lounge around the house with without looking like a wasted college student." — @duchesscameron
Pale blue cotton demi-sheer tank dress with a detachable buckle belt at the waist. Fendi dress has a round neck, pleat detailing and a large hemline. 100% cotton; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean.
- "WOOL COAT: Style has no boundaries. The seasons sure as heck won't stop it. Best have a simple, versatile coat that will keep you warm." — @duchesscameron
Damsel in a Dress Phoebe Wool Mix Coat, Grey, 8
- "NUDE CHEMISE: Getting dressed or getting lucky never looked classier." — @duchesscameron
Details Jean Yu nude Undercover Selvedge chemise. Sheer stretch silk-chiffon. Adjustable spaghetti straps, selvedge trim at neckline, seam detailing. Slips on. 92% silk, 8% Lycra. Dry clean.
- "BOLD HEELED SHOES: The little things make everything, so choose carefully! If you do mess up with the heels, they won't be as noticed as, say, a belt would." — @duchesscameron
This sophisticated pump has a smooth vintage-distressed leather upper for an eye-catching look. The snakeskin-embossed heel adds a high fashion touch, making this shoe versatile enough to transition from day to evening wear. Leather upper and sole. 4" heel.
- "ART DECO BRACELET: Watch out, a little goes a long way. This ity-bity bracelet will pack a blingy punch!" — @duchesscameron
- "WHITE HEELS: Same as black heels." — @duchesscameron
High pointed court shoe in white snake.Heel approx 4". - 100% Leather.Do not wash.
- "PRETTY BIG BAG: To hold all you need without looking like you lost all your style sense." — @duchesscameron
- "CORSAGE: Even if he didn't give it to you, a flower corsage makes you look vintage, romantic, and even a bit mysterious." — @duchesscameron
From Windsmoor, a deep blue floral corsage finished with ivory feathers and pearls, and set on a slim silver clip. This accessory will look fabulous in your hair or on clothing.
- "LEATHER GLOVES: Splurge on these. Your hands will stay warm, you'll look good, it's a win-win situation, and it only took you around $70." — @duchesscameron
Gloves by Hugo Boss features an exquisite lamb leather with fine stitching and a logo emblem on the side. 100% lamb leather. Lining: 70% wool, 30% polyamide.
- "CHARM BRACELET: At the top of a schoolgirl's wishlist, this cute piece will add CHARMing playfulness with every swing of the wrist." — @duchesscameron
- "FULL SKIRT DRESS: Cyndi Lauper was right, girls just wanna have fun! And a swingy skirt will do just that." — @duchesscameron
Beige V-neck dress from Prada Sport with pleats in the skirt. This dress is sleeveless and knee-length, with a fabric belt and a copper-toned buckle with logo around the waist.
- "CLOCHE: The 1930s may be over, but unlike the girdle, this trend carries out today! You even caught Blair Waldorf wearing one, so invest in a great cloche." — @duchesscameron
A folded rosette fashions the side of a felted-wool cloche detailed with rows of contrast topstitching. Color(s): black, heather grey, sand. Brand: Nordstrom. Style Name: Nordstrom Rosette Bow Cloche. Style Number: 253072. Available In Stores. Manufacturer part number ALE2011-1
- "SEXY RED DRESS: Women have a right to be sexy, not skanky. DON'T confuse the two. Red is the ultimate bombshell color, so even that alone will save you some of the baggage of wearing a risque-cut dress." — @duchesscameron
Red pencil dress with ruched bodice. A knot sits on the left shoulder, the right drapes into the bodice. A zip fastening runs down the back. A buckle fastening belt defines the waist. The hemline falls below the knee. Go for all out glamour in this va va voom Giambattista Valli pencil dress. A striking look for evening with towering heels and a statement clutch.
- "TWEED BLAZER: You need tweed. You'll most likely be wearing tweed to every conservative event, so get a good, well-constructed one." — @duchesscameron
Gray tweed jacket with a contrast black trim. DKNY jacket has a notch collar, flap pockets, button fastenings at front, three-quarter length sleeves and is fully lined. 84% cotton, 9% polyester, 4% acrylic, 3% elastane. Dry clean.
- "DAINTY NECKLACE: Moments where you know you need an accessory but yet your outfit seems busy enough can be solved by a dainty necklace, which will silence both demons." — @duchesscameron
Poetry in motion. This darling Tiffany & Co. necklace features a brilliant bow of round diamonds set in platinum. Approx. length: 16". Approx. dimensions of pendant 7/8"L x 7/8"W.
- "CASUAL SHIRT DRESS: This is for stinking around at home ONLY. You have your decorated coats for running to get a carton of milk. Everyone has casual days, so best look somewhat put together with a striped shirt dress." — @duchesscameron
Details Kova & T navy and ivory striped Ella shirt dress. Sheer silk. Half-length sleeves with button-fastening cuffs, pouch pockets at hip. Cream button-fastening through front. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- "RED CARPET DRESS: For THE occasion you have to look smashing for, wear it once but revel in the memories." — @duchesscameron
- "WIDE-BRIMMED HAT: Look like you stepped out of the Kentucky Derby without all the dust and horse spit. You'll get the sophistication of the South even if you live in North Dakota!" — @duchesscameron
- "PARTY DRESS: Even hermits are invited to these. Events like Mitzvahs or Sweet Sixteens are places where you can take a few risks. Get a jewel tone with a pretty print and full skirt. Strapless adds sexy without exploitation." — @duchesscameron
- "BRIEFCASE: You'll need one, so best be in style." — @duchesscameron
Sourced by a licensed vintage chanel specialist, our latest chanel beauties are collectable and delectable! this chic tangerine quilted briefcase would certainly be a very elegant way to carry your laptop!
- "DIAMOND NECKLACE: Wearing this will make anything from a wedding gown to a nightgown look glamorous. (I don't recommend the nightgown though.)" — @duchesscameron
- "LBD: Do I even need to write anything?" — @duchesscameron
Black jersey mini dress with draped top. Thakoon dress is sleeveless, has a round neck and simply pulls on. 90% viscose, 10% nylon; combo: 70% cotton, 25% nylon, 5% elastane; lining: 97% silk, 3% elastane. Dry clean.
- "FUNKY PIN: You've got a personality, so showcase it with a pin that expresses who you are, what you like, or what you want to do. Stay away from words however." — @duchesscameron
Plexiglas coaster inspired by the famous Ladurée pastry shop Two princess in Paris! The Yazbukey duet dedicates this season it collection to the light city ! Through their objects are evoked the childish memories of holidays like a postcard, the Parisian wealth is evoked; champagne, chocolate, love, Karl Lagerfeld, the soap of luxury hotels! Funny clichés!
- "SUNDRESS: For all your beach parties, best be prepared." — @duchesscameron
Jesiré Contrast Trim Tank Dress, White/black, 10
- "PEARL EARRINGS: A necessity whether you like jewelry or not. Wear them hanging around the house if you do, wear them to fancy occasions if you don't." — @duchesscameron
These simple pearl stud earrings are beautiful and elegant, as the cultured fresh water pearls are discreetly mounted on a slim post with a butterfly fitting.
- "BORING DRESS: For some events, it's best to be bland. Maybe you'll never go to one of those, but you should be prepared." — @duchesscameron
- "KITTEN HEELS: They're like the training wheels of the shoe world. If you're going to a divey yet trendy cafe, you know what you're going to wear!" — @duchesscameron
- "LACE GLOVES: Good for garden parties or other outdoorsy events. These can prove to serve as a good backup plan when no other accessory will match your outfit." — @duchesscameron
Sheer lace gloves Floral lace design Reinforced seams
- "COLOR BLOCK SKIRT: Make an outfit your own, all it takes is an unexpected detail on an unexpected article of clothing." — @duchesscameron
Black and beige color block belted stretch jersey skirt. Stitch detailing. Beige toned matching belt with signature black buckle. Hidden back zipper closure.
- "TWO-TONE BAG: This one is functional without being boring. It's a perfect completion to a good suit!" — @duchesscameron
- "BLACK EVENING BAG: Although not required, I recommend a circle shape. You'll stand out in a sea of squares and rectangles, but a four-sided one won't be the death of your style status." — @duchesscameron
- "LACE HEELS: Attitude you can slip on your feet. What more could you ask for?" — @duchesscameron
- "TOTE BAG: I can guarantee you'll need one, like for airplane travel. And why sacrifice fashion for practicality? Style is a genius invention that lets you have both!" — @duchesscameron
- "FUR COLLAR COAT: Get that 1940s femme fatale look for the 21st century!" — @duchesscameron
- "COAT DRESS: It's unique, and a good spring/fall item where you can't really go bare but don't want a coat on." — @duchesscameron
- "EMBROIDERED DRESS: Friendly get-togethers are a good occasion to wear these dresses, since a get-together can only stay a get-together so long before it turns into a party." — @duchesscameron
- "JEWELED SHOES: Keep the fabric neutral, the gems add enough glitz. A good thing to wear to cocktail or dance parties." — @duchesscameron
This pair of faux-jewel leather flats proves that not all flats are designed for casual wear. Eight carefully positioned artificial gems add instant glam along the top of these flats that features a suave suede finish. You get both glamour and comfort at the same time. Light gray. Genuine leather. By Cocoeve, China. Brand from CHINA: Cocoeve. Color: Light Gray, Materials: 100% Genuine Leather, Size: Europe 34-38; Height of Heel: 2cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- "BOW BELT: A little bow goes a long way in adding just the right amount of spice to an outfit. Choose wisely with size and color." — @duchesscameron
Leather waist belt with bow detail and hook and eye fastening. Waist belt. Hook and eye fastening. Bow detail. Leather with metal components
- "PEARL NECKLACE: The best thing you can add to your jewelry box. It should be a crime NOT to have one." — @duchesscameron
Luminous pearl necklace is crafted by Spanish artisans using a unique process involving organic pearl essence. Color(s): grey pearl, pearl. Brand: MAJORICA. Style Name: Majorica Extra Long Single Strand 8mm Pearl Necklace. Style Number: 36684. Available In Stores. Manufacturer part number 1G8E60
- "BURBERRY TRENCH: They're the company's trademark for a reason. Buy one and you're set." — @duchesscameron
- "PAROCHIAL SCHOOL DRESS: A schoolgirl look on a young woman surprisingly looks sophisticated, as long as the dress looks like this. DO NOT under any circumstances get one in plaid unless you're moving to the highlands!" — @duchesscameron
Black merino wool knit dress from Anonymous by Ross & Bute. The knee length dress has 3/4 length sleeves with white silk frills at the end. It has a detachable white silk collar with fine black dots, which buttons onto the neckline with small black buttons.
- "WAYFARER SUNGLASSES: Black is best, but tortoiseshell is also a good option. " — @duchesscameron
Achingly stylish and a classic style, the black option is a sure-fire investment. Black acrylic sunglasses with and black lenses. Sunglasses have signature logo on the lenses and arms. 100% UV protection.
- "FEATHER HEADBAND: Slide it on your head to give a blah outfit a couture feel in less than five seconds." — @duchesscameron
Cream satin hairband with brown and beige feather embellishment. Jennifer Ouellette hairband has a satin bow at center and simply slips on.}
- "DESIGNER LOGO EARRINGS: Go ahead, flaunt your fancy shmancy designer earrings. They'll add some funk to your outfit and they're quite fun to wear." — @duchesscameron
- "BLACK OPERA GLOVES: Just incase." — @duchesscameron
Black leather elbow length gloves by Alpo.
- "BERET: Paris dictates. Buy a beret or die." — @duchesscameron
- "WATCH RING: Be the only girl in the room to have one. A standout accessory that's a better deal than a bear claw necklace." — @duchesscameron
Gold and crystal ring with watch face detail. The yellow watch face sits at the top of the ring. Crystal detailing sits around the face of the watch. The face sits in a gold coloured setting. The ring is silver. This gold and crystal ring with watch face detail from Dolce & Gabbana will add statement style to any of your ensembles this coming season.
- Chanel satin peep toe shoe, price upon request Chanel, NY, 212.355.5050 : Vogue's Daily Coverage of Fashion, Beauty, Parties and More on Style.com"SATIN HEELS: Very luxurious footwear is a nice and simple treat for your feet. Style does not stop at the ankles." — @duchesscameron
- "GOLD SHIELD EARRINGS: Upper-class style in two easy pieces. You'll look like you sip mimosas with the best of them!" — @duchesscameron
- "PEARL BANGLES: Pearls are in competition with diamonds as the dominant gemstone in the stylish girl's jewelry box. I prefer diamonds, but pearls are less expensive. An armful of jangling pearl bangles will make you look fashionable, not cheap." — @duchesscameron
Cream pearl bead stretches and gold tone bangles set, diameter 65mm. 100% OTHER.
- "COCKTAIL RING: The easiest embellishment you can offer your outfit. " — @duchesscameron
Gold and silver metal, black and diamante cocktail ring. Complete your look with an art deco accent like this oversized black and gold ring.
- "BOW BALLET FLATS: The tricycle of the shoe world, a comfy way to look put-together while running errands or whatnot." — @duchesscameron
Classic flat ballerina pumps by ASOS Collection. Fetauring a patent finish with a low cut vamp, rounded toe, bow trim and slim flat sole. ABOUT ME Upper: Other Materials. Lining & Sock: Textile. Sole: Other Materials.
- "CAPE: Coats and jackets are bound to get boring, so switch it up with a great cape. All the other girls will jealously admire your substitution skills!" — @duchesscameron
- "FANCY BARRETTE: Your hair is a style piece too, so treat it as if it were one with a pleasing barrette. " — @duchesscameron
- "SUN HAT: A fancy Hamptons look that works well in any environment!
" — @duchesscameron
- "PENCIL SKIRT: I don't care what color, what detail, what you normally wear, where you work, just own one." — @duchesscameron
Black pleat waist pencil skirt. The pleats sit below the elasticated high waist. A popper and zip fastening sits to the left hand side. The hemline falls to mid thigh. Black is back and is key to Alber Elbaz?s femme fatale look this season. A beautifully proportioned skirt for day or eveningwear, pair this Lanvin piece with an embellished blouse and towering heels.
- "STRIPED SHIRT: A basic article that can be dressed up or down with a simple play of accessories and articles." — @duchesscameron
L.K. Bennett Sailor Long Sleeve Top, Black, L
- "CASHMERE SWEATER: The color doesn't matter, but have a simple, versatile one, with good quality and a neutral color. A button-up or pullover will be your best bet." — @duchesscameron
Light-gray wool and cashmere-blend sweater. Aubin & Wills sweater has a round neck, long sleeves, a triangle of stitching at bib, a ribbed trim and simply slips on. 70% lambswool, 30% cashmere. Hand wash. Designer color: Smoke Marl.
- "WHITE BUTTON-DOWN: Alright, really? These shirts need to be sold with every closet" — @duchesscameron
White sheer oversized linen shirt with a button-fastening tab through front. Bottega Veneta shirt has long sleeves with button-fastening cuffs and a collar. Fabric 1: 100% ramie; fabric 2: 64% linen, 36% cotton. Dry clean.
- "HEART LOCKET: Some pieces never get old. You'll look like a sweetheart, a stylish sweetheart." — @duchesscameron
A perfect gift idea for the one you love or someone whom you hold close to your heart. The locket opens form one side & features a vintage pink crystal accent. VerdeRocks draws it's workforce from our local community, helping to create opportunities for those who otherwise would have been over-looked. Treated with a protective coating to prevent from oxidation. Features - Made using vintage materials - Locket measures 3x3cm - 15" vintage brass chain - Made in USA
- "FLORAL MINI SKIRT: Floral long skirts look like something a grandmother would wear, plain mini skirts are boring. Florals and and a short length make this a fun and polished piece." — @duchesscameron
- "WINTER SCARF: Keep your neck warm without missing a stylish beat." — @duchesscameron
Look your best this vacation will ELLE’s favorite nautical fashion accessories. Nautical fashion is one of the hottest trends for Spring 2010 – steal the look with ELLE.com.
- "DECORATED JACKET: What a great invention! I recommend dressed-up jackets for spring and fall though. Who wants to wear this in heat and in chill?" — @duchesscameron
Black crepe jacket with pearl-effect beaded trim. Moschino jacket is collarless and has padded shoulders, bracelet sleeves, four front pocket details, concealed hook fastenings through front and is fully lined. 64% triacetate, 36% polyester; lining: 85% rayon, 15% elastane.
- "GODDESS DRESS: For a party where you'll be the goddess!" — @duchesscameron
- "CAP-TOE HEELS: I'm a big fan of two-tone and cap-toe heels add a nice dose of spruce to your outfit." — @duchesscameron
The Chanelbeige leather cap toe pumps at Bluefly is a Black leather round cap toe.
- "GLAMOROUS CAP: A high-maintenance look in a low-maintenance accessory!" — @duchesscameron
- "FEMININE BLAZER: This one is simple, so stick it with suits rather than wearing it as an outerwear piece." — @duchesscameron
- "GLASSES: Weather you need them or you don't, a pair of black ones are versatile. Can you say geek chic?" — @duchesscameron
Black acetate glasses with iridescent glazed lenses. Benjamin Eyewear handmade glasses have a designer logo embossed on inside of one arm, dot detail at front and on arms and come in a hard box. 100% UV protection. These are non-prescriptive glasses.
- "CHANEL SUIT: A splurge you WILL NOT regret. You'll most likely die in this. (Makes a much better shroud!)" — @duchesscameron
- "MARY JANE HEELS: Keep the kid in you alive but still embrace your adult side. A pair of kiddy shoes with sky-high heels will do just that." — @duchesscameron
BLACK Hi-gloss patent leather Softly pointed toe
- "BLACK BALLET FLATS: You can get them anywhere for any price. A plain old pair will get you from nine to 90!" — @duchesscameron
- "GIRLY EARRINGS: Go back to the glory days of giggles and gossip with bow earrings. Everyone needs to have a few jovial pieces in their wardrobe!" — @duchesscameron
Fabric bow. Non refundable.
- "DETAILED SWEATER: A good thing to wear on errands with your ballet flats. A sweater is casual outerwear but the pipping makes it something to stand out and be seen with." — @duchesscameron
Go for a ladylike look with this Boucle Jacket featuring a boucle fabric, contrast trim, hook and eye closure at the scoop neck, two faux beasom pockets with rosette bow tie details, buttoned long sleeves, and an interior lining. Size medium has a shoulder-to-bottom hem length of 21". Dry clean only.
- "RED BALLET FLATS: What you have in heels you should have in flats. This is the equivalent of red heels." — @duchesscameron
Red glitter patent leather ballerina flats. Christian Louboutin flats have an almond toe and a signature red sole.;
- "WHITE OPERA GLOVES: The condoms of evening wear." — @duchesscameron
These glamorous ivory satin evening gloves will give your gorgeous dress the movie star touch. They reach mid-arm and have elastane for a snug and secure fit.
- "BOLD BELT: Have as many versatile pieces as you have bold pieces and you're set!" — @duchesscameron
- "BRIGHT PURSE: Color's the key here. I don't care what brand it is, just make sure it's a bright color you can see from space!" — @duchesscameron
- "BLACK CLUTCH: This'll be your go-to bag for nearly everything." — @duchesscameron
- "QUILTED FLATS: Your shoe tricycle gets a bit of polish and is now no longer suitable for errands." — @duchesscameron
Black quilted leather ballerina flats with pointed toe. Chloé pumps have burnished metal grooves at back, a small tan heel and sole and simply slip on.
- "VINTAGE COAT: Something Audrey Hepburn would have worn, this is great for being seen in. It's ten times nicer than the basic black coat." — @duchesscameron
Ecru glencheck cotton car coat with signature buttons. Cropped sleeves. Two button closure patch pockets on the front. Black trim detailing. Gold toned detailed buttons with flower detailing. Peter Pan collar. Fully lined. Style Note The car coat is the silhouette of choice for the transitional period. This cotton version with the glencheck pattern is sophisticated yet can be very casually styled with jeans and a fun t-shirt and ballerinas. Shown here with a 3.1 Phillip Lim skirt, Jasmine di Milo top, a Miu Miu bag and Lanvin sandals. 100% Cotton Lining: 100% Cotton Sleeve lining: 100% Acetate Machine wash SKU 130.5198.001
- "PRETTY BANGLES: These lucite bangles are like a spoonful of sugar for an outfit." — @duchesscameron
Look fierce and feminine with this set of two signature Chanel bracelets. These light pink lucite bangles with pearl COCO CHANELs are perfect for a summer party. Your arm will thank you for it! Approx. band width: 1/2".
- "CHANEL 2.55 PURSE: A purse perfect for everything and anything!" — @duchesscameron
As iconic as ever. This quilted leather style from Chanel features an elegant, adjustable-length chain strap. A turn-lock closure opens the front flap, which covers two open compartments and two hi...
- "FABULOUS AGENDA: A lady is always organized and looks good doing it. A fabulous agenda will do both." — @duchesscameron
Precies op tijd voor kerst en sint komt Chanel met doorgestikte agenda's met Chanel logo. Weg met dat oude HEMA ding en op naar de P.C.Hooftstraat voor een metallic-, glanzend zwart of rode agenda met orginele Karl Lagerfeld schets!
De Chanel agenda is re-fill en vanaf nu verkrijgbaar bij iedere Chanel boutique.
Timeless Classic agenda: klein model vanaf €360,- groot model vanaf €530,-.
Metallic Symbols €380.
- "FINE JEWELRY: Just one piece, that is seriously all you need. " — @duchesscameron