- THE ROWTwo-Tone Alpaca Fur-Collar CoatDetailsTwo-tone canvas and twill.Removable dyed alpaca fur (Peru) collar.Front cropped, layered top.Long sleeves with elasticized snap cuffs.Buttoned front; jetted snap-corner pockets.Elasticized waist gathers back.Polyester/cotton/nylon.Made in the USA.Designer About the Row:Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- 100mm Leather covered heel. 10mm Leather covered platform. Zip back closure. Enameled stud detailing. Made in Italy.
- Cart by The Leather Satchel Co. Made from leather. Smooth matte finish. Structured satchel shape. 11" inner compartment. Flap front closure. Twin pin buckle fastening. Short grab handle. Adjustable across the body strap.
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Banded Peep-Toe Cage Bootie, TanDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth calfskin bootie.4 3/4" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.6"H shaft; 10 1/4" opening.Peep toe.Banded cage vamp.Chunky golden back zip with tassel pull.Leather lining and lightly padded insole.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemComposition: 86% Virgin Wool, 10% Polyester, 4% Cotton. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with buttons, long sleeves, lined interior, rear slit.
- Similar itemMulticolored leather 'Monet Safari' clutch from Lizzie Fortunato Jewels featuring a gold-tone top zip fastening, multiple interior compartments, an internal patch pocket, an internal logo plaque and a front floral hand embroidered design.
- Real rabbit fur: dyed, imported from Spain; lining: polyester; detachable sleeves: cashmere. Professional fur clean. Imported. Turndown collar, short fur sleeves with detachable cashmere long sleeves, concealed hook front closure. Belted waist, two slit pockets. Approximately 38" long. Please note: fur items are often manufactured with extra long sleeves and alterations may be needed. Find a store near you for alterations and monogramming services. Bloomingdale’s does not accept returns of altered merchandise. See store locations with alteration services available.
- Similar itemA squared, tapered metal stiletto lends sexy, sculptural elegance to these woven leather Sergio Rossi booties. A buckled strap trims the wide shaft, which offers pull on styling. Low platform. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. Measurements Heel: 4in / 100mm Platform: 0.5in / 12mm Shaft: 5in / 13cm. Available sizes: 37.5,38,38.5,39,40
- kate spade new york saffiano leather dome satchel. Laser-cut floral design; pale golden hardware. Flat tote handles, 4 1/2" drop. Removable shoulder strap, 19 1/2" adjust. drop. Domed zip top. Front metal logo plate. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Polka dot jacquard lining. Metal feet protect bag. 7 1/2"H x 11"W x 4"D. Bag weighs 10oz. "maise" is imported.