- Similar itemShapely, classic lines and impeccable crafting make this chair a worthy tribute to the English antique that inspired it. Flared, rolled arms, thick cushions and sumptuous leather upholstery give it sink-in comfort, while compact proportions and slender, turned legs make it as easy to place in the bedroom or study as it is in the living room. 30"W x 28"D x 35"H. Handcrafted by skilled artisans. Built with a solid hardwood frame. Back and seat are padded with high-resiliency foam. Trimmed at the arms with steel nail heads finished in antique bronze. Turned, solid wood legs have an espresso finish. Upholstered in supple Vintage Saddle leather. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- For instant atmosphere in any space, just hang this mercury glass pendant light and turn it on. The effect is alluring and magical. The mercury glass is purposefully aged, creating a uniquely dappled effect. Perfect for industrial loft or global bazaar spaces. 14 inches high x 11 inches wide x 11 inches deep. Constructed of glass. Mercury glass finish. Cord: 10 feet, black; Chain: 6 feet; Canopy: black metal 5" round dome x 1 1/4" thick. Bulb: Uses 1, 60 watt Type A, Hard Wire; Socket: E26 keyless.
- Similar itemThe MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs. Features: Available with arms and without arms. Available in a variety of Spinneybeck leathers with matching leather straps. Leather cushion crafted in a series of quilted and seamed sections. Cushion supported by 9 cowhide belting straps with edges stained to match if specified in black. For all other colors, leather is sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural. Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish. Glides not included. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the frame. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart. Rug Pad » (Recommended) Sporting a unique design, the Linon Rugs Natural Cowhide Full Skin Medium Brindle Area Rug is a welcome addition to your room decor. This area rug is made of 100% Brazilian cow hide, which makes it strong as well as durable. It is accentuated with a medium brindle color, which blends well with country decor. The stylish area rug features an animal print pattern on the front. It is a part of the Natural Cowhide collection from Linon Rugs. This Natural Cowhide Full Skin Medium Brindle Area Rug from Linon Rugs is manufactured in the United States of America. Features: Technique: Crafted. Material: 100% Brazilian cow hide. Construction: Handmade. Collection: Natural Cowhide. Product Details: Construction: Handmade. Technique: Machine woven. Material: Cowhide. Reversible: No. Rug Pad Needed: Yes. Product Care: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean with mild detergent and damp cloth. Product Warranty: 30 days free of manufacturer's defects. Dimensions: Overall: 108" W x 72" L. Pile Height: 0.2" Overall Product Weight: 16lbs.
- Similar itemThe Wesley Industrial Glass Pendant Light displays a sweet blend of hard edge with coastal flair. Fashioned from transparent glass, the dome-like silhouette is accentuated by a ribbed texture and vintage glass finish making it a natural fit for a variety of interiors. The elegant finish is achieved by an acid wash treatment, and final hand antiquing process to create a one-of-a-kind product. Suspended from a natural jute rope cord, the Wesley Industrial Glass Pendant Light can be hung alone or in pairs in a kitchen, dining or hallway for a cool, masculine touch. 7’’W x 7’’L x 10’’H Vintage glass finish The Wesley Industrial Glass Pendant Light by Arteriors is antiqued by hand and no two pieces are identical
- Similar itemAdd a splash of art and creativity to your living room with the Wildon Home Enola Coffee Table. Its unique form strays away from mainstream design themes to provide you with something that will instantly become a part of your guests’ conversations. The table top is rectangular in shape, and rests on an X-frame base, with the legs crossed. While the base material is metal, the table top is made out of tempered glass for durability. Its contemporary style enables it to be a part of almost any modern interior setup. While the base features a jet black finish, the table top features an elegant brown finish. The top is a good 42” wide, so even when you have a lot of guests coming over, accommodating all the crockery for light drinks and some snacks would not be problem. The distressed finish lends it a somewhat antique, rustic charm. While cleaning it, you can use a moist cloth to simply wipe it clean. For stubborn stains, use mild soap. After you are done with wiping it, just wipe it dry. You will need to assemble this table before you can start using it. But this task should be easy and quick. Features: Sleek, modern curved design. 1/2'' Thick glass top. Solid metal construction with a solid top frame with inlaid glass. Distressed black finish with copper accents. Enola collection. Product Details: Style: Contemporary. Top Material: Glass. Base Material: Other. Hidden Storage Compartment: No. Exterior Shelves: No. Eco-Friendly: No. Product Warranty: 1 year limited. Legs Included. Leg Type: X / Cross Legs. Dimensions: Overall: 20" H x 42" W x 24" D. Overall Product Weight: 51.5lbs.
- Similar itemThe Pangea Home Ella Coffee Table brings elegance and functionality into your living room seating arrangement. Contemporary in style, this coffee table gives your home decor a well-rounded look. It is simple yet stylish and features a sturdy, tempered glass top with a transparent surface. It has clean lines and is a part of the esteemed Ella collection from Pangea Home. The glass top of this table rests on two crossed legs that provide complete stability, such that the unit does not topple easily. The legs are made of highly polished metal that prevents rusting and extends the life of the table. The rectangular-shaped coffee table is ideal for placing newspapers, coffee mugs, reading glasses, remotes, as well as decorative articles such as vase, picture frames, and curio pieces. You can place it in the bedroom or the living room, where it can be used to entertain guests. The coffee table is ideal for any home has minimum maintenance hassles. It can be wiped clean with the help of a damp to remove all stains and spills immediately. Get the stylish and practical coffee table and give your living room an instant makeover, and your family and friends will definitely be impressed with your excellent taste. Features: Tempered glass with high polished metal legs. Finish: Clear. Ella collection. legs material:Brushed nickel. Product Details: Style: Modern. Top Material: Glass. Base Material: Other. Hidden Storage Compartment: No. Exterior Shelves: No. Eco-Friendly: No. Legs Included. Leg Type: X / Cross Legs. Dimensions: Overall: 14" H x 47" W x 24" D. Overall Product Weight: 57lbs.
- Similar itemConjuring up old-style Hollywood glamour, this dome pendant from the Jamie Young Company complements your modern decor with its striped silver glass. Hand-blown mercury glass has a subtle pattern that really catches the light. Wonderful atmospheric piece for your contemporary or transitional interior. Striped silver mercury glass. Hand-blown glass with subtle graphic pattern. Silver finish hardware. 9" wide. 11" high. Takes one maximum 40 watt or equivalent medium base bulb (not included). Includes 8 feet of cord. Hang weight 9 lbs.
- Similar itemWith an abstract, stamped-on pattern of zebra stripes, this cowhide leather rug brings artistic and whimsical flair to your décor. The vivid contrast of dark brownish-black and natural white for the rug enhances the classic charm that decorates this animal print rug. Bold, eclectic, rugged – the floor covering has adventurous aura and velvety texture to finish your space with a home décor accessory piece that ties everything together and brings a foundational element to your floor. Crafted from a hair-on, Brazilian cowhide leather Color and pattern varies Made to order in Brazil This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise