10 things I can't live without:
1. A good book. I think I have read every major classic, including James Joyce's 'Ulysses' front to back at one time or another. I haven't had much time for reading in the past few years... but that's changing...
2. Georg Jensen's 'Acorn' pattern silver, which I eat with everyday. No stainless for me... food tastes better with silver. And that's a fact!
3. A pair of flip flops. In So Cal we wear these daily and everywhere... even to formal events! Need to get these green (my FAvE colour) Havaianas!
4. My Verner Panton chairs (set of 4). Wherever I go these go with! Their sexy curvy shape puts a smile on my face!
5. Uniball 'Micro' Rollerball pens by Sanford. No fancy fountain pens for me... I'll take this generic brand over 'Mont Blanc' any day! Hmmm... maybe 'Sanford' and 'Mont Blanc' shoud team up...
6. Pratesi bed linens... no thread count marketing ploys... just plain old luxurious cotton from Italy!
7. An iPAD case... don't have one yet... but I know when I do get one I will never be without it...
8. ART... all kinds... just surround me with eYe candy please!
9. Pete's Coffee... their Sumatra Blue Batak is the BOMB! Graffeo http://www.graffeo.com (my secret) is another brand every bit as good as Pete's!
10. Diptyque candles... my FAvE is the 'Cedre'... but the 'Figuier' green goes good with this set... I also wear their fragrance called 'Philosykos'... and when I do, everyone asks what I am wearing.
11. For good measure I add one more... and that is good friends!
I would describe my environment as one of minimal pristine luxury!
The soundtrack title 'Pop A Cap in Yo' Ass' by Ben Watt & Estelle from a Buzzin' Fly compilation... was chosen not because I like the lyrics so much... but because the rhythm instantly puts me a a good mood... makes me want to partay!
I TAG anyone who wants to to do a set of 10 things you can't live without.