- A sleek dark wash and right-now high-rise makes J Brand's signature Maria jeans a must for the season. Work the figure-flaunting skinnies with polished stilettos for weekday wow. Cotton/nylon/elastane. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure, four-pocket silhouette, high-rise. Tonal stitching, silver-tone logo hardware, faded. 9" Rise, 30" inseam, 9.75" leg opening. Check out the latest trends, smart denim technology and more in The Denim Refresh. SMART DENIM: The Stocking Jean is an ultra-soft, fitted style that utilizes today’s stretch technology to combine the lightweight feel of hosiery with the look of classic denim.
- Similar itemWe resurrected one of our most popular ballet flats from the J.Crew archives—and for good reason. With a cushioned insole for maximum comfort, a rubber sole for maximum flexibility and an elasticized detail so they hug your feet, they're as comfortable as they are good looking. Leather upper. Elasticized topline. Cushioned insole, slight interior wedge. Rubber sole. Import.
- Similar itemThe Short-Sleeve Top is a pared-down polo from our runway show, with details that add subtle dimension and polish. It's cut slim in soft cotton jacquard that's patterned with tiny squares and dots, and features a poplin banded collar and placket. The tomboyish tailoring makes this crisp shirt great for layering - and bringing balance to the season's rough-hewn textures and artisanal styles.
- Similar itemThe sweater you'll wear with almost everything. It's soft, flattering and layers well—so you can totally justify buying several. Semifitted. Hits at hip. Merino wool in a 14-gauge knit. Three-quarter sleeves. Rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Dry clean. Import.
- Layering in style is made easy with Alfred Dunner's petite 2-fer sweater. Wear with your favorite jeans for a cute, casual look. Cotton/rayon. Machine washable. Imported. Scoop neckline. Pull-on style. Three-quarter sleeves. Pointelle trim at cuffs and hem; embellished neckline. Open front; printed inset with pleats at neckline. Easy fit. Hits at hip.
- These ballet flats are so versatile and stylish, you'll want to wear them every day. Genuine leather upper. Plain rounded toe. Elasticized top line. Leather lining. Padded leather insole. Man-made outsole with rubber pods. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 1 4 in ; Weight: 6 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Trés chic. A Lacoste sweater that's an essential addition to the fashionista's retinue. Casual chic from the trendsetting LACOSTE L!VE collection. Jacquard-knit lipstick design accents the front. Tonal tipping finishes the cuffs and hemline. Tonal Croc appliqué set at the right hip. Pullover sweater. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem. 100% cotton. Machine wash and dry flat. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 26 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemOrigami Stitched Skinny Jeans, Dark Wash Details Fade to Blue stretch denim jeans in a dark wash. Approx. measurements: 8 1/2" front rise; 28" inseam; 10" leg openings. Origami topstitching over front of legs; light fading detail. Classic five-pocket style; clean back pockets. Skinny fit legs. Straight hems. Zip/button closure with belt loops. Cotton/polyester/Lycra spandex; machine wash. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- The Supima you know and love. We start with Supima®, the best cotton grown in America, and add superior finishing touches — like fully-fashioned knit construction for perfectly-matched seams and ribbed hems and cuffs that keep their shape — to bring you the best fitting, highest quality sweaters. The extra-long fibers feel smoother, hold dye better, and last longer than lesser cotton. The three-quarter sleeves on this crewneck pullover make for a perfect layering and transition piece when you’re not sure whether to expect chills or extra sunshine. 100% Supima cotton. Machine wash, dry flat. Imported. Features: Soft, smooth, 100% Supima cotton. Classic crew neckline. Three-quarter sleeves. Jersey knit with ribbed hem and cuffs. Easy feminine style. Falls to mid hip.