- Similar itemSleeveless shirt made from a slightly transparent delicate silk blend. With a rounded collar, a buttoned teardrop opening in the back and a rounded asymmetrical hem.
- Similar itemA four season essential, Ralph Lauren Blue Labels skinny jeans feature a deep indigo wash and an ultra-flattering low-rise - Indigo stretch denim, contrast stitching, classic five-pocket styling, button closure, belt loops - Extra slim fit - Team with a luxe knit pullover and pumps
- Similar itemHelmut Lang Black Tuxedo Blazer Rendered in smooth wool suiting with a gentle stretch, this short tailored blazer is cut with an asymmetrical hem that comes to points in front and rises above the waist in back. Angled welt pockets and a hidden button closure continue the sleek detailing, and hidden buttons close the cuffs on the long sleeves, which are structured with subtle shoulder padding. Stretch-silk lining.
- Similar itemBrand from China: UNAMIKA. Color: Black, Materials: PU, Size: 35-39, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemDesert brown silk draped wrap blouse from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a wrap style V neck, a sleeveless design, a ruffled design and a straight hem.
- Similar itemBrand from South Korea: REDOPIN. Color: Black, Silver, Blue, White, Materials: Synthetic Leather, Size: 225mm, 230mm, 235mm, 240mm, 245mm, 250mm Heel 0.9cm, Foot Width 7.5cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemAcne indigo blue stretch skinny denim jean with tight leg and signature Acne logo on back, timeless super skinny cut style that makes a great wardrobe essential these jeans are made from a soft stretch denim in a light indigo wash.
- Similar itemStretch wool. Collarless. Long sleeves. Peaked, offset single-button front. Seamed side pockets. Arced back hem. Slim, slightly boxy fit. Wool/spandex. Made in the USA of Italian materials.
- Similar itemHelmut Lang. Smoking Wool Single-Button Blazer. Stretch wool. Collarless. Long sleeves. Peaked, offset single-button front. Seamed side pockets. Arced back hem. Slim, slightly boxy fit. Wool/spandex. Made in the USA of Italian materials.