- Charlotte Olympia's suede platform sandals are designed to resemble the brand's signature spider web motif. Sheer mesh inserts add structure and support to this cage style. Wear them to add off-beat edge to sleek leather leggings or a ladylike dress. Small to size. Shown here with: Erickson Beamon necklace, Jason Wu dress, Maison Martin Margiela ring, Alaïa clutch.. Covered heel measures approximately 145mm/ 6 inches with a 30mm/ 1 inch covered island platform.. Black suede and mesh.. Leather lining, open almond toe, signature web plaque at leather sole.. Two buckle-fastening ankle straps.. Come with an adhesive Polaroid picture which can be placed on the outside of your shoe box.
- Aubergine wool double breasted blazer from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage featuring pinstripes, peaked lapels, a broad welt chest pocket, two front pockets, long sleeves and a printed lining. Circa 1980. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Color: Pink/purple. Gender: Female. Pattern: Printed. Material: Cupro/Wool.
- Similar itemJohn Patrick launched Organic in 2004 with a focus on organic materials, fair labor practices, and ecological awareness. Using sustainable fabrics and production techniques, Organic’s basics reflect an easy, pared-down grace. The designer's relaxed, boxy tee in ultra-soft cotton jersey with rolled & stitched sleeves for a thoughtfully updated everyday staple. Relaxed fit Bound neckline Dropped shoulders with rolled & stitch sleeve cuffs Curved hem Ultra-soft, lightweight jersey Color: White 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester Imported
- FIFTH AVENUE. Downtown-cool skinny jeans in coated finish. Belt loops. Zip fly with button closures. Front zip pockets. Back patch pockets. Zip hem. Rise, about 10". Inseam, about 29". Leg opening, about 8". Modal/cotton/polyester/Lycra. Machine wash. Made in USA of imported fabric. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 4.. - Coated Skinny Jeans with Zip Detail
- Perfect for the holiday season, SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker's 'Fugue' sandals are covered in iridescent glitter. Handcrafted in Italy by a third-generation shoemaker, this pair is set on a slim heel and has an almond toe. Maximize the flattering ankle straps by wearing yours with rolled jeans. Shown here with: Jil Sander Shirt, Attico Jacket, The Row Jeans, Mark Cross Shoulder bag, Bottega Veneta Ring, Saskia Diez Ring, Maria Black Earrings.. Heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches.. Silver glittered leather.. Buckle-fastening ankle straps.. Designer color: Scintillate.. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemMulticoloured wool tartan blazer from Moschino Vintage featuring notched lapels, long sleeves, flap pockets, a double breasted front fastening and gold-tone tap buttons. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Size: S. Gender: Female. Pattern: Tartan. Material: Cupro/Wool.
- Similar itemJ Brand's black jeans are cut from the fabric of the season - velvet. Though designed for a skinny fit, this plush pair is blended with a hint of stretch for comfort and flexibility. Elevate yours with a pair of Fall '16's sculptural pumps. Shown here with: Christopher Kane Sweater, Juan Carlos Obando Camisole, Miu Miu Shoulder bag, Vince Pumps, Sophie Buhai Earrings, Bottega Veneta Rings, Calvin Klein Underwear Bra.. Black velvet.. Button and concealed zip fastening at front.. 54% cotton, 35% modal, 8% elastane, 3% polyurethane.. Machine wash or dry clean.
- Similar itemJohn Patrick launched Organic in 2004 with a focus on organic materials, fair labor practices, and ecological awareness. Using sustainable fabrics and production techniques, Organic’s basics reflect an easy, pared-down grace. The designer's relaxed, boxy tee in ultra-soft cotton jersey with rolled & stitched sleeves for a thoughtfully updated everyday staple. Relaxed fit Bound neckline Dropped shoulders with rolled & stitch sleeve cuffs Curved hem Ultra-soft, lightweight jersey Color: Black 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester Imported
- Similar itemSandra Harmsen and Hans Boelens founded the Dutch label Humanoid in 1981—tailored oversized silhouettes and elevated staples continue to define the line’s brand of effortless separates. A staple long sleeve tee in ultra soft jersey finished with a cold dye process resulting in unique highs and lows, making each shirt entirely unique. Relaxed fit Wide, round neckline Dropped shoulders Soft, light hand feel Color: Pumpkin 100% Cotton Imported