- Nina RicciFlared Pocket MiniskirtDetailsNina Ricci textured cotton skirt. Flared side panels. Curved front yoke. Pockets. Back zip. Fluted hem hits mid-thigh. Approx. 15"L front, 14"L back. Made in France of Italian material. Designer About Nina Ricci: Paris in 1932 was the setting for the launch of the Nina Ricci line, created by Maria Ricci and her son Robert. One of the most classic French houses, Nina Ricci stands for airily romantic style. Current designer Peter Copping upholds the tradition of pretty, feminine fare while injecting just the right amount of modern edge.
- Similar itemOur Belgium-inspired Fall/Winter '14 women's collection is full of sophisticated styles in contrasting jewel tones and electric hues, with unique details like dual zippers, cascading asymmetrical hems, and oversized box pleats. With five-fingered zippers and intricate fingerprint jacquards, you'll also notice a central motif: hands. A skirt that reaches mid-thigh and features an apron-like panel on the front and an all-over pattern of a hand emerging from a cube. 89% cotton, 9% polyester, 2% nylon elastane. Lining: 100% polyester. Made in USA
- Similar itemParis-based duo Sébastien Meyer and Arnaud Vaillant took home this year’s ANDAM First Collection prize for their breakout label, Coperni Femme. A marriage between classic French design and futuristic materials, the designers have joined two seemingly opposing elements, particularly in the realm of design and fabrication. Even its name is an unexpected joining of two separate figures: 'Coperni,” after astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus, and 'Femme,” the French term for woman. This Fall/Winter '14 sophomore collection is available exclusively at Opening Ceremony, and features sophisticated, streamlined silhouettes combined with high-tech fabrics and textiles, all the while exuding a quintessentially feminine Parisian essence. A grey mini skirt that ends mid-thigh featuring flap cut-out instead of pockets and two seams down each side. 70% cotton, 30% polyester. Made in France
- Similar itemAn autumnal palette pervades Proenza Schouler's pre-Fall collection of effortless, downtown wares. Loose, draped knits and dresses are paired perfectly with vibrant leather pieces"think suede trousers with boxy turtlenecks. This box-pleated mini skirt is made of a warm wool-blend jersey for a smooth, soft finish. It sits on the hips and hits mid-thigh. It has a snap button flap on the left hip that conceals the zip closure. Body: 37% wool, 36% acrylic, 27% nylon. Combo: 72% cotton, 28% nylon. Leather combo: 100% genuine leather. Made in China.
- Similar itemDesigner Guillaume Henry's idea of the Carven muse has become a little younger and subtler, but is still irreverent in her aesthetic. For Pre-Fall, her garments are cozy and woolen, with a hint of sass that balances the classic: a décolletage cutout on a crisp blouse, or a shift dress with toggle-rope accents. This wool blend mini skirt has two box pleats on each side, topped with in-seam pockets. It hits mid-thigh, sits at the waist, and is fully lined. It closes in the back with an invisible zipper. Body: 78% virgin wool, 22% nylon. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Nanette LeporeMagician Diamond Woven Pleated Mini Skirt DetailsNanette Lepore diamond woven skirt. Sits at natural waist with wide band. Pleated style. Hem hits mid-thigh. Cotton/polyester/acetate/Lurex metallic. Made in USA of French material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Willis Snake Half d'Orsay Pump in GoldDesigner About Nanette Lepore: American designer Nanette Lepore debuted her self-named collection in 1992. Her novel approach to femininity incorporates an element of bohemian elan that's been elevated to ladylike perfection.
- Our Belgium-inspired Fall/Winter '14 women's collection is full of sophisticated styles in contrasting jewel tones and electric hues, with unique details like dual zippers, cascading asymmetrical hems, and oversized box pleats.With five-fingered zippers and intricate fingerprint jacquards, you'll also notice a central motif: hands. A grey skirt that ends mid-thigh featuring a panel and double zip-front closure with hand motif hardware. Self: 56% nylon, 46% cotton. Lining: 100% cotton. Made in USA
- Our Belgium-inspired Fall/Winter '14 women's collection is full of sophisticated styles in contrasting jewel tones and electric hues, with unique details like dual zippers, cascading asymmetrical hems, and oversized box pleats. With five-fingered zippers and intricate fingerprint jacquards, you'll also notice a central motif: hands. A brown skirt that ends mid-thigh with an A-line shape. Features a cobalt blue-lined double zipper at the front and darting at the front and back below the waistline. Body: 52% wool,48% polyester, Lining: 100% polyester. Made in the USA
- VinceLeather-Trim Mini SkirtDetailsVince leather-accent mini skirt. Natural rise; lamb leather trim at waist. Leather accent side panels at hip. Back zip. Back welt pockets. Straight skirt. Hem hits mid-thigh. Wool/Lycra spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Shown styled with Vince Armon Back-Strap Mule in Woodsmoke/BlackDesigner About Vince: Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.