- Dark-blue and azure leather (Goat). Gold chain shoulder strap, adjustable buckled cobalt leather handle. Front flap, gold designer-stamped back. Two internal compartments, designer-stamped pouch pocket, zipped pocket, gold hardware. Storm-blue satin lining. Gold designer-stamped push-lock fastening. Designer color: Sea/Cobalt
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: OrangeBear. Color: Peach, Blue, Materials: Cotton, Size: 3L: Bust: 127cm / 50", Waist: 119cm / 46.9", Hem : 127cm / 50", Sleeve Length: 33cm / 13", Sleeve Circumference: 30cm / 11.8", Total Length: 72cm / 28.3", One Size: Bust: 101cm / 39.8", Waist: 93cm / 36.6", Hem : 101cm / 39.8", Sleeve Length: 27cm / 10.6", Sleeve Circumference: 27cm / 10.6", Total Length: 71cm / 28", XL: Bust: 114cm / 44.9", Waist: 106cm / 41.7", Hem : 114cm / 44.9", Sleeve Length: 30cm / 11.8", Sleeve Circumference: 30cm / 11.8", Total Length: 71cm / 28", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- THE ROWTwo-Tone Alpaca Fur-Collar CoatDetailsTwo-tone canvas and twill.Removable dyed alpaca fur (Peru) collar.Front cropped, layered top.Long sleeves with elasticized snap cuffs.Buttoned front; jetted snap-corner pockets.Elasticized waist gathers back.Polyester/cotton/nylon.Made in the USA.Designer About the Row:Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemHand-done destruction, fading and whiskering through thighs, right coin pocket, iconic back pocket stitching, wear cuffed, Medium Wash, Imported. 99% cotton; 1% elastane. Rise (inches) 7 1/2. Inseam (inches): 31:. Short: 29, Regular: 31, Long: 33.
- Similar itemSoft stretch denim, Low 8.25" front rise, Higher 13.5" back rise, Slim thru entire leg, Skinny 12.25" leg opening, Medium dark wash, Fading and whiskering, Embellished back pocket stitching. Female, size 10 Short in Dark Wash. Made from cotton/elastane. Dark Wash.
- Similar itemRelaxed style tee with a peace mark and star print designed by Zakee Shariff for People Tree. The long sleeve handkerchief tee has a relaxed fit with raw edge finish and hem. The cream tee with a blackberry and dusty pink print is made with soft 100% organic cotton jersey. Producer: Made by Assisi Garments Material: 100% Organic Cotton Jersey. Length: Garment is 65 cm long in size 12 (M)
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Gray and stone textured-leather (Bison). Top handle, adjustable detachable shoulder strap. Designer plaque, snap-fastening back pouch pocket, silver hardware. Internal zipped and patch pockets. Fully lined in light-gray faille. Push lock fastening at flap front . Designer color: Pomice/ Argilla
- Similar itemAdd some elegance to your casual look with this stunning tee. Starring a viscose linen blend quality, drapey fit and special cowl neck collar. We would wear it with a boyfriend denim and heels for the perfect balance between tender and tough. What it's made of: 70% Viscose /20% Linen /10% Polyamide.