- Similar itemThe Ruched Legging by Beyond Yoga is a low waist slim legging with ruched detail at the ankle. Machine Wash Cold.
- Similar itemFab fashion is yours with these versatile boots from Corso Como. Tucson Boot features soft beige suede throughtout with a slightly rounded toe and foldover topline. This knee boot is complete with a sexy side zipper and 2 1/2 inch block heel. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. beige.
- Similar itemSlightly oversized, super soft cardigan in a marled alpaca knit with a ribbed shawl collar & zip front. Wide, ribbed collar. V-neckline. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed cuffs. Side seam pockets. Ribbed hem. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Deep Red. 42% alpaca, 25% yak, 25% polyamide, 8% wool. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemSlouchy, slightly oversized tee with a fine rib finish boat neck, in a gauzy linen. Dropped shoulders. Wide, short sleeves. Relaxed fit. Color: Bone White. 100% linen. Also available in Grey Melange and Black.
- Similar itemSlouchy, tunic length tee in a striped, sheer linen jersey. Wide, round neckline. Slightly dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Grey & Cream. 90% cotton, 10% cashmere. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemAnthracite grey suede knee high boots from Alberto Fermani featuring an almond toe, a side zip fastening and a chunky mid-heel.
- Similar itemSleek and luxuriously soft, these long leggings by C&C California are a must-have. Boasting versatility and comfort, these leggings are the perfect companion to shirts, sweaters and blazers. Elastic waist. Modal/cotton/spandex. Machine wash. American made.
- Similar itemSlouchy, boyfriend-style cardigan with the designer's signature distressed detailing at back. V-neckline. Button front. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed cuffs & hem. Slouchy, slightly oversized fit. Color: Grey Melange. 100% cashmere. Handmade in the USA.
- Similar itemJoan VassStretch-Knit Cropped Leggings, Women's DetailsJoan Vass stretch knit leggings. 22 1/2" approx. inseam. Mid rise. Skinny legs. Cropped at calf. Formfitting silhouette. Cotton/modal/spandex; machine wash. Imported. Designer About Joan Vass: American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.