- Similar itemOur oversize sheer plaid silk blouse by Dakota collective features two breast pockets and roll-cuff sleeves. Button front closure.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud ballerina in patent leather and napa. Platinum finish stud details. Heel: 5 mm/25''. Made in Italy. Leather.
- Similar itemLee Hi Rise Skinny Jeans. 91% Cotton 6% Polyester. Zip Fly/Single Button Fastening. 5 Pockets. Contrast Stitching. These Hi Rise Skinny Jeans from Lee Jeans are the perfect staple pair. They feature an all round skinny fit that has been detailed with a full zip fly with a single, branded button fastening. The front of these jeans feature three open front pockets, two being side pockets and one smaller coin pocket. On the back there are two open, patch pockets that have been detailed with contrast stitching for an added touch. Each pocket on this pair of jeans has branded rivets on each corner. These jeans finish with a small, Lee branded leather patch on the back waistband.
- Similar itemAs flattering as a skinny with a flash of the ankle. The Cropped Skinny Jean is super-slim from waist to hem, with the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, this style looks great on any figure and is perfect for showing off shoes. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try adding volume on top to balance the slim shape (a longer length is more forgiving). For shoes, dress it up with a pointy toe, or go gamine with a flat. Stretch denim. Navy button front. Zip fly. Front and back pockets. Embroidered T detail at back right pocket. Cropped fit. Front Rise: 7" (17.8cm) Back Rise: 11.75" (29.8cm) Inseam: 26.5" (67.3cm) Leg opening: 12.5" (31.7cm) 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Machine wash cold separately. Lay flat to dry.
- Pierre HardySuede/Leather Point-Toe Ballerina Flat, Orange/NavyDetailsPierre Hardy suede and calfskin ballerina.1/2" flat covered heel.Pointed toe with squared topline.Leather lining, insole, and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Pierre Hardy:Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity." Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar itemGirl. By Band of Outsiders' vintage inspired Swiss Dot Ruffled Top is sweet and feminine, easily pairing with a larger, bolder print for a fun mix; Sheer navy cotton covered in delicate light blue Swiss polka dots; Ruffled along sleeve openings; V neckline with button front; Slight mandarin collar; Small left breast patch pocket; Straight, slightly boxy silhouette. 58% Cotton, 32% SIlk, 10% Viscose. Hand wash. Made in Italy. FINAL SALE.
- Similar itemA creased finish and faded wash give Closed's 'Juli' jeans a worn-in feel. The low-rise and skinny cut make them the perfect season-round pair. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemAccented with a heart-shaped pocket, this charming navy blouse is adorned with a classic white polka dot print and optional roll-tab sleeves. Perfected with front button closures down the front, this collared blouse pairs well over a cami, skinny jeans, and oxfords for a polished look. Sheer. By Poppy Lux. 100% Polyester. Imported. 40” bust. 23.5” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSkull-Toe Ballerina Flat, Black/GoldenDetailsSilver metal skull in relief-set with crystal eyes and teeth-accents round toe of leather ballerina.Topstitching on collar highlights curvaceous low-cut vamp.Slip-on style.1/4" flat heel.Leather lining.Rubber sole.Made in Spain.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.