- Similar itemAs flattering as a skinny with a flash of the ankle. The Cropped Skinny Jean is super-slim from waist to hem, with the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, this style looks great on any figure and is perfect for showing off shoes. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try adding volume on top to balance the slim shape (a longer length is more forgiving). For shoes, dress it up with a pointy toe, or go gamine with a flat. Stretch denim. Navy button front. Zip fly. Front and back pockets. Embroidered T detail at back right pocket. Cropped fit. Front Rise: 7" (17.8cm) Back Rise: 11.75" (29.8cm) Inseam: 26.5" (67.3cm) Leg opening: 12.5" (31.7cm) 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Machine wash cold separately. Lay flat to dry.
- Pierre HardySuede/Leather Point-Toe Ballerina Flat, Orange/NavyDetailsPierre Hardy suede and calfskin ballerina.1/2" flat covered heel.Pointed toe with squared topline.Leather lining, insole, and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Pierre Hardy:Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity." Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar itemOur oversize sheer plaid silk blouse by Dakota collective features two breast pockets and roll-cuff sleeves. Button front closure.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud ballerina in patent leather and napa. Platinum finish stud details. Heel: 5 mm/25''. Made in Italy. Leather.
- Cured to perfection and fit to flatter, James Jeans are what all the celebrities and fashionistas alike are wearing. Lightweight, stretch denim with fading down legs and seat. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Seaming at front legs with stitch detailing. Five-pocket construction with rear pintucked pockets. Skinny leg with 10'' opening. Fitted through thighs and legs. 8'' Rise. 32'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28W, and may vary by size. 97% Cotton / 3% Lycra; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemMade from a sheer silk-blend, this polka dot blouse from 3.1 Phillip Lim portrays an airy silhouette with a playful attitude. Let this piece hang loosely over your skinny jeans, or wear it tucked into a flared midi skirt for a retro appeal.
- Similar itemAccented with a heart-shaped pocket, this charming navy blouse is adorned with a classic white polka dot print and optional roll-tab sleeves. Perfected with front button closures down the front, this collared blouse pairs well over a cami, skinny jeans, and oxfords for a polished look. Sheer. By Poppy Lux. 100% Polyester. Imported. 40” bust. 23.5” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim with faded, worn and torn detail at front and rear pockets. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pocke. Tapered skinny leg with 11'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Low rise. 29'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSkull-Toe Ballerina Flat, Black/GoldenDetailsSilver metal skull in relief-set with crystal eyes and teeth-accents round toe of leather ballerina.Topstitching on collar highlights curvaceous low-cut vamp.Slip-on style.1/4" flat heel.Leather lining.Rubber sole.Made in Spain.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.