- Similar itemBlack sheer blouse from Diesel featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs, two chest patch pockets and a curved hemline.
- Pierre HardySuede/Leather Point-Toe Ballerina Flat, Orange/NavyDetailsPierre Hardy suede and calfskin ballerina. 1/2" flat covered heel. Pointed toe with squared topline. Leather lining, insole, and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Pierre Hardy: Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity. " Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Current/Elliott mid-blue The Rolled Skinny jeans. Belt loops, five pockets, whiskered, distressed, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 90% cotton, 6% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Loved Tux Black Lace. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy denim. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.
- In a world where you're constantly surrounded by questionable fashion choices, keep the Faith in your own great style. Skinny fit through seat and thighs with straight, tapered legs. Navajo Blue is a medium-deep indigo wash set on slightly stretchy denim. Straight, low-rise waist with belt loops. Heavy fading combines with light whiskers and subtly worn details to create a well-loved, well-worn look. Contrast stitching allover. Zip fly with button closure. Classic five-pocket construction. Rear pockets feature small fabric brand tag and contrast stitching details. Leather brand tag stitched at rear right waist. Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Shell: 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 25 in ; Outseam: 41 in ; Inseam: 33 in ; Front Rise: 7 in ; Back Rise: 11 in ; Leg Opening: 12 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemAccented with a heart-shaped pocket, this charming navy blouse is adorned with a classic white polka dot print and optional roll-tab sleeves. Perfected with front button closures down the front, this collared blouse pairs well over a cami, skinny jeans, and oxfords for a polished look. Sheer. By Poppy Lux. 100% Polyester. Imported. 40” bust. 23.5” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud ballerina in patent leather and napa. Platinum finish stud details. Heel: 5 mm/25''. Made in Italy. Leather.
- Similar itemOur oversize sheer plaid silk blouse by Dakota collective features two breast pockets and roll-cuff sleeves. Button front closure.
- Similar itemBold stitching and rhinestones up the glam factor of these Miss Me skinny jeans for sparkling daytime style! Cotton/polyester/elastane. Machine washable. Imported. Low rise: waistband sits at hips. Skinny fit. Skinny leg. Zipper fly with a button closure. 5-Pocket style. Heavy stitching with rhinestones at pockets. Dark wash. Fade at thighs and seat. Waistband with belt loops. Inseam: approx. 31 Inches.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSkull-Toe Ballerina Flat, Black/GoldenDetailsSilver metal skull in relief-set with crystal eyes and teeth-accents round toe of leather ballerina. Topstitching on collar highlights curvaceous low-cut vamp. Slip-on style. 1/4" flat heel. Leather lining. Rubber sole. Made in Spain. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.