- Similar itemWait till this glittery pair catches the light. Blue by Betsey TEE evening sandals will add some shine to your night. Glitter fabric upper Leather outsole material. 4 inch heel height. Synthetic shoe lining. Caged t-strap upper; buckle ankle strap. Round open-toe evening sandals. Blue by Betsey Johnson.
- Similar itemThe Knuckle Clutch is a hard frame clutch with gold metal handle. Clasp closure. Length: 6", Height: 4"
- 3.1 Phillip LimPleated Mesh-Inset Printed DressDetails3.1 Phillip Lim printed dress with mesh insets.Approx. 41"L from shoulder to hem.High round neckline; sleeveless.Gathered at bust.Hidden back zip.Pleated skirt with sheer fluted hem.Silk self and trim; viscose/spandex.Imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemOval-cut cubic zirconia wedding-style ring. Rose goldtone brass jewelry
- Similar itemWhite silver filigree 'AA' ring from Clizia Ornato featuring a scalloped trim.
- Carolina HerreraSleeveless Spiral Jacquard DressDetailsTaffeta dress with spiral-print jacquard panels.Round illusion neckline with mesh inset.Sleeveless.Seaming shapes fitted bodice.Dropped waist with full skirt.Front gathered skirt folds.Back pleating detail.Hem falls to the knee.42"L front and back.Hidden back zip.Polyamide/silk.Made in the USA.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera hails from a family of Venezuelan aristocrats. Encouraged by her friend Diana Vreeland, she launched her eponymous line in 1980. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list.
- Diane von FurstenbergJulip Tri-Tone Suede Sandal, Deep Cherry/FuchsiaDetailsDiane von Furstenberg Julip sandal.4 3/4" covered heel; 3/4" platform.Tri-tone suede upper with metallic leather piping.T-strap connects strappy vamp to ankle strap.Leather sole.Julip is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Cart by Love Moschino Satin-covered box clutch. Gold-tone snap top. Removable shoulder chain. Branding to the front.
- Cipria silk sleeveless evening dress from Erika Cavallini Semi Couture featuring a pleated design, a v-neck, ruffled empire seam and a concealed side zip fastening.