- Similar itemHelmut Lang's 'Villous' jacket is typical of the label's directional edge. The asymmetric construction includes a draped collar, diagonal zip and angled hem. Layer over a simple cami and team with a maxi skirt or skinny jeans. Zipped front, hook fastening. Side slit pockets. 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane. Lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Leave it to Louboutin to make a common loafer anything but common. Soft leopard print dyed calf hair upper; Fur Origin: Italy. Patent cap toe with spike. Emblem at vamp. Leather lined. Signature red leather sole. ½'' Square heel. All measurements are approximate. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Dyed Calf Hair; Italy;
- JoieSo Real Skinny Fatigue JeansDetailsWho knew your skinny jeans could pack such a punch? The Joie So Real fatigue jeans bring a tough sensibility to your look with their faded hue, utility pockets, and zipper cuffs.Faded denim.Regular rise.Side patch and flap-button pockets.Slim, fitted legs.Cropped at ankle; zipper cuffs.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/lyocell/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsWomen's So Real Skinny Fatigue Jeans - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar itemForm fitting top with peplum waist silhouette. Sleeveless with round neckline. Hidden zip closure at back. 74% Cotton, 19% Polyamid, 7% Elastane. True to size with a slim fit.
- Similar itemBlack suede studded heel loafers from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a round toe, a brand embossed insole, a slip-on style and a low block heel.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Naska' biker jacket from Rick Owens featuring draped collar, full length sleeves with ribbed jersey inserts, two concealed zip fastening pockets to the front and an asymmetric pleated back hem. The jacket has two internal button fastening pockets, a concealed asymmetric zip front and is fully lined in black cotton.
- Similar itemWho knew your skinny jeans could pack such a punch? The Joie So Real fatigue jeans bring a tough sensibility to your look with their faded hue, utility pockets, and zipper cuffs. Faded denim. Regular rise. Side patch and flap-button pockets. Slim, fitted legs. Cropped at ankle; zipper cuffs. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/lyocell/spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemWhite cotton embroidered pattern blouse from Band Of Outsiders featuring a round neck, short sleeves, a horizontal panel at chest, a rear button fastening, a loose fit, a short length and all-over white and blue embroidered cross detail.
- Similar itemPedro GarciaYoshi Suede Slip-On Loafer, BlackDetailsWith near seamless construction, the Pedro Garcia Yoshi suede smoking slipper delivers supple comfort in a clean silhouette.Suede upper with tonal topstitching at heel.Round toe.Notched vamp.1/2" stacked flat heel.Leather lining.Leather sole with rubber inset."Yoshi" is made in Spain.Designer About Pedro Garcia:In 1925, Pedro Garcia opened his shoe business in Alicante, Spain. In 1954, his son, the second Pedro Garcia, led the company, focusing on exquisitely made women's shoes. Today, the third Pedro Garcia, grandson of the original Pedro, oversees the company with his sister, Mila. Although the modern collection looks different than the original 1925 designs, what remains the same is a dedication to quality and craftsmanship.