- Similar itemAdd unique deign to your wall space with this Cat in Sunglasses print from FabFunky. Printed on a unique antique dictionary page from the 1800s, this design features a charming illustrated black cat wearing sunglasses. Please note pieces will vary due to the original dictionary page being used, ageing marks and reader’s notes may appear adding to the individual print. Completed with a sophisticated ivory colour mount, perfect for displaying in any room of the home.Key features: * Mounted wall art * Material: recycled paper * Dimensions: overall: H35.6xW28cm * Black cat with glasses illustration * Printed onto genuine antique dictionary pages * Prints vary due to an original dictionary page being used * More prints available separately
- Black Cat on Roofs of Paris is a beautiful painting of a cat, a motif Atelier De Jiel often uses in his paintings. Enjoy the beauty and color of this painting reproduced as a fine canvas print. Atelier De Jiel is a professional painter from the French region of Paca. He may be given the title of a conventional painter and is often compared the art of children. It's his child like approach and soul from which he draws his energy, an essential source of his creative energy and universe. His paintings are never a perfect reproduction of reality and his focus is especially on playing with colors and contrast. Atelier's art can be found part of many private collections in France and throughout the world and he also exhibits in France and abroad. Frame Description: Copper and Black Combo - Copper Gloss Finish with Black Wrap Frame. Framed fine art print arrives ready to hang with hanging hardware included. Artist: Atelier De Jiel Title: Black Cat on Roofs of Paris Product type: Canvas Art Style: Contemporary Format: Vertical Size: Meduim Subject: Animals Image dimensions: 24 inches x 20 inches Outside dimensions: 30 inches high x 26 inches wide x 2 inches deep Orientation: Vertical, Portrait, Rectangle Subject: Animals, Cityscapes, Architecture Type: Canvas Art, Fine Art, Framed Art Material: Canvas, Wood Style: Traditional, Contemporary Art Medium: Print, Canvas Framed: Framed Size: Medium Size: Medium. Color: Black.
- Similar itemNo item description
- : Clever caption adds a humorous accent. Keyhole makes hanging easy. : 26 1/2''H x 20 1/2''W x 3/4''D Vertical display Hanging attached keyhole Frame: wood/acrylic Print: paper Model no. A89P004 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may differ from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Acrylic/Wood/Paper.
- Art.com I Like Nice Things Framed Giclee Print. Created using a sophisticated printing process known as giclee, from the French word to spray, and using the highest levels of precision available, the fine stream of ink saturates the fibers of the watercolor paper. This results in a pure, rich color and remarkable detail. The high-quality paper (235 gsm) is acid free with a smooth surface resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail. This item is not returnable in stores. For FREE returns on this
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemAdorn your wall space in unique design with this quirky Cheshire Cat with Cup on Head print from FabFunky. This unique print features an illustration depicting a smiling Cheshire cat balancing an ornately patterned teacup containing a sleeping mouse. Printed onto an original dictionary page from the 1800s, each piece can vary and feature different ageing marks or reader’s notes, adding charm to any wall space. Finished with an ivory coloured mount, mix and match with more prints available separately to create an eye-catching wall display in your home.Key features: * Mounted wall art * Material: recycled paper * Dimensions: overall: H35.6xW28cm * Cheshire cat with teacup illustration * Printed onto genuine antique dictionary pages * Prints vary due to an original dictionary page being used * More prints available separately
- ArtOffer.com, the innovative art contact platform as a communications, presentation, and sales medium for all artists involved in the fine arts. Professional, inexpensive, worldwide, and simple to use.