- 22 x 22 - Cotton print and embroidery in bright colors. A mexican fiesta with bold symbols of the living and dead. Flaming heats and tactile daisies throughout the collection! by Koko Company.
- This decorative floral throw pillow features heavy embroidered details in a vivid combination of colors on an ivory background. From the Fantasia Pillow collection. Decorative throw pillow. Embroidered floral pattern. Polyester material. Hand-crafted. From the Fantasia pillow collection. Design by Mina Victory. Includes a 50/50 filling of down alternative and natural down. 17" square.
- Kaleidoscopic optic. Shifting geometric shapes radiate an optical illusion by Brooklyn-based designer Philip Sachs. While strolling through the borough's Prospect Park neighborhood, Sachs discovered a small rotunda whose art deco mosaic tile work inspired this design. Arranged in concentric rings of orange, pink and red, smaller triangles form the illusion of larger petals, reminiscent of a blooming lotus. In exploring these geometric forms, Sachs wanted to "create softness within the rigidity of the shape and arrangement." Embroidered in precise detail, geometric pattern pops with bold dimension on a contrasting field of grey. 100% Cotton square pillow reverses to solid grey. Do the math: CB2 low prices include a pillow insert in your choice of plush feather down or lofty down alternative (a rare thing indeed). Learn about Philip Sachs on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Lotus embroidered 18" pillow with feather-down insert. 18"Wx18"H. Designed by Philip Sachs. 100% Cotton pillow. Front: Embroidered design. Back: Solid grey. Down-alternative insert: 100% Polyester fill (made in China) Feather-down insert: 95% White duck feather, 5% white down fill (made in Thailand) Hidden zipper closure. Machine wash. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 18" Height: 18"
- Embroidered in rich hues with intricate prints, Trina Turk decorative pillows add a pop of color and pattern to any room. Cover: Ramie/cotton; fill: 95% feather/5% down. Dry clean. Imported. 20" X 20" Solid cotton reverse.
- Features: Machine washable. Thread count: 400. Feather down filler. Sophisticated embroidery. Product Details: Size: 14X20" Lumbar. Fill Material: Down/Feather. Embroidered: Yes. Gender: Female. Washing Method: Machine wash. Dimensions: Overall: 14" H x 22" W x 6" D. Overall Product Weight: 4lbs.
- This is an OPEN BOX Item. Item is in like-new condition but box has been opened. Returns are not accepted on open box items. ___________________________________________________ A love affair between art, travel and textiles - Suki's ranges are inspired by his travels throughout the world. Pulling from landscapes, city streets, buildings and people, Cheema has created an incredibly unique (and beautiful) collection of home accessories. Each of these pillows feature hand embroidery on 100% cotton canvas and measure 18" x 18". 100% feather insert included.
- In full plume. Lush flourishes of blue and green embellish a bold, zoomed-in view of classic paisley. Embroidered in intricate detail, organic forms swirl lyrical movement on clean white linen-y weave. 100% Cotton pillow reverses to solid white. Do the math: CB2 low prices include a pillow insert in your choice of plush feather-down or lofty down-alternative (a rare thing indeed). Details and Dimensions: Fairgrove embroidered 18" pillow with down-alternative insert. 18"Wx18"H. 100% Cotton pillow. Front: Acrylic embroidery. Back: White. Down-alternative insert: 100% Polyester fill (made in China) Feather-down insert: 95% White duck feather, 5% white down fill (made in Thailand) Hidden zipper closure. Dry clean. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 18" Height: 18"
- Featuring an embroidered medallion in shades of pink and green against a white background, this decorative pillow reverses to a lively floral print. Cover: cotton; fill: polyester. Spot clean. Imported. 14" Round.
- Jasleen 18" Square Embroidered Decorative Pillow. Pink decorative pillow. Embroidered floral pattern. Zipper closure. Polyester filling. 18" square.
- Russian designs and vintage Parisian floor tile patterns combine beautifully in Suki Cheema's abstract floral design rendered in warm orange tones and enhanced with embroidered bouclé yarn for extra softness and texture. Skilled artisans hand guide machines to embroider the design, an exacting process that takes hours to complete. Pillow reverses to solid orange.
- Full-bloom petal splashes refreshingly cool, summery color on crisp white cotton, enhanced with embroidered details of its up-close interior. Pillow reverses to solid white.
- Antique `findings’, as they call it, are something of a specialty with D.L. Rhein. She loves to pick up vintage wallpaper, baubles, trinkets etc. during her travels and repurpose these “treasures” into desirable keepsakes. The Candystripe Pink Rose vintage floral pillow is a prime example of this. The embroidered square throw pillow is a unique composite of a vintage pink rose in full bloom, set against scraps of old, weathered paper with random printed text. The quirky appeal of this embroidered throw pillow defines the designer’s unique ability to primp and fluff old, forgotten mementos of the past into something refreshingly fresh and decidedly contemporary. 100% hemp, down-filled. 16” W x 16” H.
- This vibrant Pip Studio Folklore Embroidered square cushion has a beautiful floral design on a red background. The embroidered flowers are in colours of blue, pink, orange and yellow and are surrounded by bright green leaves. This cushion features red gingham piping with multi-coloured mini pom poms on the corners. A welcome addition to your home it's the perfect cushion to update a sofa or bed and looks great layered with other Pip Studio cushions and bed linen.Key features: * Detailed cushion * Material: wool * Dimensions: 45x45cm * Vibrant floral design with green leaves * Red gingham piping * Please note, design may vary slightly from image due to the cut of fabric
- Kashmir has contributed more than just cashmere wool to benefit the world of fashion. Crewel hand-embroidery is another ancient Kashmir craft, practiced by skilled artisans during cold winter evenings on snowy slopes of the Himalayas. This floral decorative throw pillow by Modelli displays the elegant shape of cheerful poinsettias in pleasing multicolor. Match one or more of these textured, decorative throw pillows to complement your existing color scheme. Though the poinsettia motif is modern, the antiquity of the crewel hand-embroidery does ramp up its decorative style quotient quite enormously.
Available in multiple colors
20" H x 20" W
Cotton cover and polyester fill
The Kashmir Crewel Embroidery Poinsettia Decorative Throw Pillow by Modelli is made in India
- Using vivid colors and expressive forms, the Otomi people of Hidalgo, Mexico, capture the spirit of joyous family gatherings, festivals, harvests and plantings in masterful hand crafted embroidery. Named for the village where the artisans reside, the Tenango embroidery technique has been passed down for generations. Crate and Barrel is committed to help keep this endangered art form alive, offering this exclusive, truly special design of garden blooms on blue-and-white striped ground as a limited release. Each of the 500 pillows is numbered with hand-embroidery on the back.