- Loosely woven sections mix with fuzzy textured knit creating a striped aesthetic for this mock neck pullover. Easy fit, ribbed cuffs and hem. To create an ideal weekend look, layer over a tee or tank and pair with a cropped jean. Details & Fit: Model is a size small. Height 5'10. Hits at high hip. 21 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. 42% wool, 23% nylon, 15% mohair, 9% alpaca, 10% acrylic, 1% cashmere. Dry clean only. Imported. Share
- Fuzzy to touch and super tactile, we love this warming pullover from Burberry Brit - made with a touch of mohair to keep it super cozy - Grey blend with mohair, boat neckline - Slim fit - Wear it with a flared leather skirt and ankle boots
- Knit in a plush, fuzzy mohair-wool blend, this color block V-neck sweater has bold, variegated stripes that evoke the spirit of '90s grunge. Center stitching and lightly ribbed cuffs give this softly structured shape a tailored look. ; 70% Mohair, 15% virgin wool, 15% polyamide ; Fall 2015 Collection
- Barrie's navy Troisième Dimension sweater is knitted from supreme Scottish cashmere. It's a slouchy, roll-neck design with a chevron-striped front, and is detailed with fuzzy textured embroidery along the sleeves. Wear it loose over wide-legged denim, and ground with chunky platforms.
- From Moderne, an ultra-soft merino cashmere sweater with a subtly washed, vintage feel. Open crew neckline Slit details at wrists & hem Open, wide body Pullover style Washed to give a vintage, subtly fuzzy finish
Color: Vanilla. 70% merino wool, 30% cashmere.
- Soft and swingy with a drapey funnelneck, this sweater is made of lighter-than-air bouclé yarn with just a touch of fuzziness. True to size. Acrylic/wool/poly/alpaca. Hand wash. Import.