- Very Rare Early 1970S Frederick's Of Hollywood Kelly Green Maxi Dress! Slimming Fit, With Sleek Long Sleeves, And Superb V-Neck Bust. Knotted Detail At Waist. Such A Stunning Dress, That Can Easily Be Taken From Day To Night. Zips Up The Back. Looks Great With Sandals, Wedges, Or Strappy Heels. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small-Large (Lots Of Stretch)Measurements:36-44 Inch Bust28-36 Inch WaistFree Hips52 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Sexiest Vintage Samir 1970S Disco Dress! Blue Metallic Color, With Intricate Pleating Throughout The Front. Mock Buttons Down The Bodice. Spaghetti Straps, With A Feminine Bust Line. Looks Great On, And Can Be Worn With, Or Without Stockings. Perfect With Boots, Or Heels. Hidden Zipper Up The Back. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small-Medium Measurements:34-38 Inch Bust26-30 Inch Waist38-46 Inch Hips47 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- A Fabulously Sexy 1970S Whiting And Davis Gold-Toned Metal Mesh Halter Top With Ties At Neck And Waist.
- A Fabulously Sexy 1970S Whiting And Davis Silver Metal Mesh Halter Disco Top. Ties At Waist And Neck In Silver Metallic Leather.
- Amp up your new-season party portfolio with Chrissie Morris's metallic-silver leather sandals. The proportions are statement making, from the double-buckle straps, to the leather-covered platform sole and chunky block heel. Wear them with a classic checked mini dress for a modern spin on 1960s styling.
- Take a high-octane approach to AW15's 1970s-inspired trend with Chrissie Morris's metallic-gold leather platform sandals. The bold silhouette features an open toe, leather-covered platform sole and chunky block heel perfect for grounding floaty, feminine looks.
- Take a high-octane approach to AW15's 1970s-inspired trend with Chrissie Morris's metallic-gold leather platform sandals. The bold silhouette features an open toe, leather-covered platform sole and chunky block heel perfect for grounding floaty, feminine looks.
- Chrissie Morris's dark-brown suede Ida sandals are crafted to the designer's signature architectural aesthetic. They're accented with tonal-brown python panels and silver-tone metal buckles and finished with a towering high platform and block heel. Wear them to elevate a cropped hem or high-waisted skirt.
- Fusing haute-handicraft detailing with exquisitely soft beaver fur, this checkerboard coat from Marco de Vincenzo is a stunning choice for fashion-forward fall looks - Brown/grey/bordeaux checkerboard patchwork, draped collar, long sleeves, hidden front closures - Loose fit - Showcase on a simple silk blouse, leather leggings and studded pumps
- A beautifully feminine 1970's Rose Crystal Link Necklace, crafted by Monet and sourced by Susan Caplan Vintage. This long, gold plated chain features links of round-cut rose and clear Swarovski crystal for a simple and elegant design. The piece fastens with a trigger clasp closure, and a logo charm signed Monet adds the finishing touch. Enhance both everyday and evening outfits with this effortlessly pretty necklace. Monet began producing jewellery in the 1930s, becoming known for its high quality gold or silver toned costume jewellery. They particularly specialised in using unusual and innovative chains and links in their jewellery, and have become highly collectible. Please note, this is a limited production piece of vintage jewellery. Avoid contact with liquids and other beauty products. Returns and refund policy: We want you to be happy with your purchase. But if you are not, please return the item into the supplied addressed envelope, and we will process your refund once the jewellery item has been returned and checked by our suppliers. Therefore, please allow us time to process your full refund. Please note that vintage jewellery was produced prior to the introduction of the 2002 law prohibiting the use of nickel or nickel compounds. Customers allergic to these metals may experience skin rashes or irritation where the metal is in contact with the skin. Brand : Susan Caplan Vintage. Dimensions : Length: 92cm. Jewellery Type : Necklaces. Main Stone Type : Swarovski crystals. Material : Gold plated.
- Absolutely Stunning Horizontal Mahogany Mink Fur Coat With Luxe Spotted Lynx Fur Trim, Cuffs And Pop Up Collar. Fur Is In Excellent Condition. Mink Is Shiny And Plush. Lynx Is Fluffy, Full And Soft. A Gorgeous Piece!details:fully Linedno Closure / Hangs Openestimated Size: M-Lcolors: Brown / Beige / Whitefabric: Genuine Lynx Fur / Genuine Mink Furmeasurements:bust: Up To 40"waist: Up To 40"hips: Up To 40"total Length: 45"
- Stunning Pastel Flower Garden Chiffon Gown C1970The Floaty Ethereal Gown Is A Collage Of Vibrant Flower BloomsThe Voluminous Sheer Winged Sleeves Are Designed With A GraduatedHemline That Flutters With Each StepThe Sheer Flower Over Drape Is Lined With A Built In White Satin Acetate SlipThe Field Of Flower Blooms Illuminate Against The Lavender Pastel BackgroundDesigned With A Subtle Bow Piping Detail That Creates An Empire WaistlineThe Romantic Floaty Chiffon Gown Makes A Stunning Beautiful Garment
- Ruimy was designed in london and is hand made at the bottletop atelier in bahia. Made in soft, natural leather from brazil with upcycled silver alumium tabs accenting the clean lines of this deliberately casual design, ruimy has a zip closure running along the length of the top of the bag and a large inner zip pocket with leather trim. Featuring the signature bottletop hand braided detailing that both adds structure and understated intricacy, ruimy is a sophisticated day bag with room for everything. 47cm wide x 35cm high ----- about the brand: the bottletop foundation was launched in 2002 by cameron saul and his father roger (founder of british luxury fashion brand mulberry) through a design collaboration with mulberry. At the heart of the campaign was a handbag made from recycled bottle tops in africa that was lined with mulberry leather in europe. The bestselling design was heralded as a sensation by the international fashion press, generating local employment and raising vital funds for grass roots education projects in africa. Bottletop’s co-director oliver wayman then discovered a stunning silver chain mail bag with a distinctly 1970’s paco-rabanne feel in brazil. Featuring an irresistible lightweight material, the bag consisted of upcycled aluminium ring pulls held together by crotchet. The bestselling ‘bellani’, (named after waymans mother who discovered the technique) generated a new wave of international publicity and demand that paved the way for the current bottletop own brand collection, the production of which now supports artisans and their families in brazil. The bottletop fashion company was founded in 2012 by oliver wayman and cameron saul and funds the operation of the bottletop foundation, uses contemporary art and music to raise funds and awareness for education projects that tackle delicate teenage health issues such as hiv/aids, drug abuse and teenage pregnancy. The bottletop foundation supports young people in malawi, mozambique, rwanda, brazil and the
- Fine, And Extremely Rare Very Early Bob Mackie Black Grecian Goddess Gown! This Was From The Time That He First Started Dressing The One And Only Cher! Slinky Ruched Layers Of Jersey, Draped Into A Stunning Silhouette! Flatters The Body In A Way That Only Mackie, Himself, Knew How To Design! This Is Not Just Your Basic Black Gown--There Is So Much Detail, That One Could Only Dream Of! Hidden Metal Zipper Up The Back. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small-Medium (Has Stretch)Measurements:38 Inch Bust28-30 Inch Waist40-52 Inch Hips62 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Luis Estevez Loved To Use Sophisticated Line And Shape In His Design. His Gowns Are Stunningly Beautiful . . . Every Detail Thought Out, Every Curve Adjusted, Every Feminine Asset Enhanced. Take For Example That The Corset Bodice Here Is An Actual Corset . . . Then The Super Ruching And A Wide Flowing Skirt For Dazzling And Drop-Dead Gorgeous Dress Design . . . And Could The Hot Raspberry Color Be Any More Delicious?Side Zip For A Hide-Away Affect . . . The Corset Bust Is Lined And The Rest Is Not . . . Soft And Fluid--Obviously The Gown To Wear When You're Not In The Mood For The Simple Black Dress . . .Size 4Bust 32Waist 24Length From Bust Down 50Label EstevezCondition MintCirca 70SPosh Vintage Is An Online Boutique. All Of Our Items Can Be Purchased Directly From The Posh Vintage Website, And Shipped Anywhere In The World. If You Would Like To Use Layaway, Please Inform Us At The Time Of Purchase. Should You Wish To Return An Item, We Offer Store Credit. You Will Receive Your Vintage Pieces Professionally Packaged And Freshly Cleaned. If You’Re In Miami Beach, Please Call Us To Make An Appointment To Visit Our Showroom. Thank You For Shopping With Us!
- Super Stylish Vintage Gucci Handbag. This Stunning And Rare Gucci Design From The 1970S Is Made In The Best Quality Suede And Leather In Beautiful Emerald Green. The Interior Is Made Of Beige Suede With One Main Compartment And A Zipper Pocket. Details In Gold-Toned Metal. Adjustable Shoulder Strap. It Comes In The Original Pouch Bag. This Is A Perfect Example Of The Excellence In Quality And Design That Gucci Has Shown Throughout The Decades. This Versatile Shoulder Bag Can Add Tons Of Character To A Look, From The Elegant And Demure To The More Fashion Forward And Quirky Outfits.Designer/label: GucciPeriod: 1970SOrigin: ItalyMaterials: Suede And LeatherCondition: ExcellentMeasurements (Approximately) 23Cm/9’’ X 31Cm/12.2’’ X 8Cm/3.15’’ (Hxwxd)Adjustable Strap: 90Cm / 35.4’’Items ConditionAt House Of Pre-Loved We Only Sell Items That Range From Very Good To Pristine Condition. Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us Should You Need More Information. Condition Chart:Pristine: In Unworn Original Condition, No Imperfections.Excellent: May Have One Or Two Minor Flaws As Listed In The Very Good Category Below, Virtually Invisible To The Eye.Very Good :may Have Two Or Three Of The Following Minor Imperfections, Virtually Invisible To The Eye – Age And/or Wear Related Marks, Pulls, Small Stains, Oxidation Or Cleaning Related Marks, Pulled Threads, Fraying, Small Holes, Tears Or Slight Fading To The Fabric, Discoloration On Metal, Scratch On Metal, Dent On Metal.Return PolicySales Are Final. Each Item Is Fully Described With Measurement And Condition Details. As Most Vintage And Antique Items Have Been Previously Used And Worn, Some May Present Marks Or Faults That Cannot Or Have Not Been Repaired, Which Will Be Mentioned In The Description And/or Showed In The Pictures. We Take Great Pride In Providing Great Pieces That Have Been Rigorously Inspected To Identify Labels, Dating And Condition. We Only Sell An Item That Adheres To Our Very Strict Code Of Condition And Authenticity. Therefore These Items Cannot Be Exchange Or Re-Funded. Please Read The Description Very Carefully And Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us Should You Require More Information. We Would, However, Accept Returns For Items That, In A Very Unlikely Scenario, Have Been Grossly Described. The Buyer Must Contact Us In Writing Within 2 (Two) Working Days From Delivery, And The Item Must Be Posted Within 5 Working Days Of Agreed Return. The Item Must Be Returned Unworn And/or Unused, In Its Original Condition. The Buyer Will Be Responsible For Sending The Item By Recorded Delivery. The Item Will Be Inspected Upon Arrival And If Damaged Or In Different Condition To When Posted By House Of Pre-Loved, Refunds And Exchanges Will Be Discretionary. The Cost Of Delivery Will Not Be Refunded (To And From The Buyer).*please Note That Any And All Customs, Duties And Taxes Payable That May Incur Upon Arrival Of The Item Within The Home Territory Of The Buyer Are His Or Her Full Responsibility.
- Lite Wool Hounds-Tooth Gabardine In Black And White Plaid . Silk Taffeta Check Detail Accents . Spectacular Gold Tone Metal Cc Logo Buttons . Skirt Is Kick Pleat Back And Front. Side Zipper.. Id Number # 63278Silk Lined With Gold Metal Chain.Measurements Are :bust 36" Waist 30" Length 25" Sleeves 25"Skirt: Waist 26" Hips 36" Length 25"Suit Is Sold As Is. There Is Slight Damage On The Silk At The Back Of The Neck Due To Age Of The Garment But Otherwise Suit Is In Great Condition.
- A Truly Stunning Set From The Legendary House Of Gucci That Has That Ultimate Rich Girl, Country Club Chic Vibe! Both Pieces Are Superbly Simple In Cut, Allowing The Beauty Of That Custom Screened, Pheasant And Horn, Silk Twill Gucci Fabric To Shine. The Colors Are A Mix Of A Deep Burgundy With Red Square Outlines For Each Printed Frame, With The Birds And Horns Printed Within Each Resulting Frame. The Skirt Is Tightly Knife Pleated Right From The Waist So It Falls Fairly Straight But With Tons Of Volume And Swing When You Move. Incredibly Each Panel Is Exactly Lined Up With The Square Of The Print - The Work To Do This Would Have Been Incredible! The Top Is A Soft Cut That Buttons Down The Front With Cut Out, Domed Gold Tone Metal Buttons At The Neck. The Waist Is Cinched In With A Band Of Fabric And Each Cuff Buttons. I Love The Neat Little Collar And Detailing Across Each Shoulder. This Is A Classic And Collectible Set That Is A Once In A Lifetime Find From One Of The Greatest Fashion Houses In The History Of Fashion And Is Right On Par With The Latest Gucci Collection Too. Excellent ConditionBoth Pieces Are Unlined. The Skirt Has Elastic At The Waist And Closes With A Button At The Side On The Waistband. The Top Slips And Buttons Down The Front. Tagged A Vintage Gucci 42 But Please Go By Actual MeasurementsTopSleeves: 23.5"Shoulders: 15.5"Bust: 20" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 13.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 19.5" From Waist To HemSkirtWaist: 10.5-12" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: OpenLength: 26.5" From Waist To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-SmlThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Gorgeous Vintage Donald Brooks Coral Colored Jersey Wrap Dress! So Much Detail To This Flattering Frock! Attached Pleated Wrap Belt Gives So Much Slimming Detail To The Back. Wonderful Billow Sleeves Make For The Perfect Romantic Effect. Can Easily Go From Day To Night. Looks Great With Sandals, Wedges, Or Strappy Heels. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small-Medium (Lots Of Stretch)Measurements:Up To 44 Inch Bust26-32 Inch WaistFree Hips48 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Bustown Modern Is So Happy To Present This Gorgeous 1980's Black Silk Chiffon Dress By Wayne Clark. Truly A Stunning Piece On With The Most Beautiful Construction. Layered Chiffon Skirt With Elastic Waist, Jeweled Button Up Front And Attached Long Ascot That Can Be Tied In A Bow Or Long Tie. Beautiful Oversized Blouson Sleeves. The Best Part Of Course, Is The Art Deco Inspired Beaded Shoulders. The Shoulders Are Padded But Can Easily Be Removed With A Seam Ripper. Excellent Vintage Condition - We Did Find A Few Small Pulls In The Sleeves But No Actual Holes Or Tears. ** Belt Not Includedbest Fits Size Large But Please See Our Detailed Measurements For The Best Idea Of Fit. Measurementsbust: 40"waist: 27-40"hips: Fulltotal Length: 50"sleeve Length: 23.5"shoulders: 16"
- I Have Had The Twin Of This Particular Dress In The Shop Before And Love It Even More This Time Around. It Seems To Feel Very "of The Moment". It Is An Utterly Gorgeous Full Length Maxi Dress By Hanae Mori That Is Very Easy To Wear And Quite Stunning. The Colors Are Deliciously Vibrant And Bright - A Brilliant Green With A Tough Of Turquoise To The Color Is Washed Over A Polished Cotton Fabric That Has Huge Colorful And Exotic Birds Flying Over Its Surface. These Bold And Beautiful Birds Fly Across The Dress In An Array Of Bright Pinks And Oranges. It Is Cut In An Easy To Wear Caftan Style With An Elastic Through The Waist I Can Imagine This With Sandals For Day And Then Stacked Heel At Night. Hidden Front Pockets Sit Along Those Fantastic Seaming Details. The Front Is Cut Fairly Low In A V And The Sleeves Are Left Loose And Wide. An Absolutely Wonderful Piece. Excellent, Appears Never Worn Condition.Unlined And Slips On To Wear With Elastic At The Waist. It Has Its Original Tie Belt That Can Be Used To Cinch In The Waist More. The Color In Person Is A Touch More Vibrant And Deep Then How It PhotoedShoulders: No True Defined SeamBust: No True Defined SeamWaist: 13-15" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 21" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamBodice: 15.5" From Top Of Shoulder To Top Waist SeamSkirt: 40" From Top Waist Seam To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-MedThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Absolutely Stunning Paper Thing Silk Dress With A Hand Block Printed Indian Design By Ritu Kumar For Judith Ann. Billowy Balloon Sleeves And Soft Delicate Creamy Silk Fabric. Just Gorgeous!Details:UnlinedMatching BeltFront Hook And Wrist Button ClosureMarked Size: MEstimated Size: MColor: Warm Brown/ Warm Olive/ MulticoloredFabric: Pure SilkLabel: Ritu Kumar For Judith Ann/ Neiman MarcusMeasurements:Bust: Approx. 31" Across/ Armpit To ArmpitWaist: FreeHips: FreeShoulders: 15"Sleeve Length: 24.5"Total Length: 48"
- Fabulous 1970's Grey Wool Cape From Pauline Trigere's More Contemporary Line Of Coats, “A Trigère Coat” For Manufacturer Abe Schrader. Stunning With A Raised Collar And 2 Large, Interesting Buttons. Fully Lined In Grey Silk. Some Demure Stitch Detailing Across The Bust. Super Chic, Excellent Vintage Condition.
- Rare And Stunning Ella Singh Electric Blue Sequin Pleated Skirt,with Silk Chiffon Panel Detailing, From The 1990's.marked A Size M.fabric Content - 100% Silk
- Absolutely Stunning Early 1970's Demi Couture Gown By Canadian Designer Maggie Reeves. Ballet Pink Satin, Cinched Waist And Small Slit At Front Center Seam. Outstanding Hand Beaded Three Dimensional Floral Details. Horizontal Grass Green Hand Beaded Stripes. Excellent Vintage Condition. Craftsmanship That Is Very Hard To Find Today. Fits Like A Us 2-4
- 1970's Burgundy Velvet Mock Turtleneck, Long Sleeve Gown. Mutton Style Sleeve At Shoulder, Tapers And Elongates Past The Wrist Forming A Point. Very Directoire Inspired 70's London Look Piece. Bottom Of Sleeves And Bottom Of Skirt Are Decorated With Stunning Gold And Silver Tambour Embroidery Stitching. Excellent Vintage Condition. Romantic, Bohemian, Luxurious.
- Absolutely Stunning Valentino Silk Dress. Black With Off-White Polka Dots In Fine Silk. Ruffle Collar. The Top Of The Dress Is Loose Fit. Sleeves Open Up In Layers At The Wrist. The Bottom Part Of The Dress Is In Layers. Matching Belt. The Dress Is Flowy And Effortlessly Elegant. Timeless Glamour. Current Design And Print. Label / Designer: Valentinoperiod: 1970Sorigin: Italymaterials: 100% Silk; Belt: Leather And Suedecondition: Excellent *please Refer To Condition Chart Below For More Information.size: 38 (France), 42 (Italy), 8 (Us), 12 (Uk)Measurements (Approx):shoulders: 42Cm / 16.5''bust: 100Cm / 39.3'' (Loose Fit)Waist: 68Cm / 26.7''length: 106Cm / 41.7''sleeves: 55Cm / 21.6''belt: 42 (Italy)Mannequin Measurements (Approx)Height: 1.80M/5’9"bust: 83Cm/33"waist: 63Cm/25"hips: 88Cm/35"*please Refer To The Size Chart Below For More Information.size Conversion Chart Xxs Xs S M L Xl Xxl Xxxl Australia 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 Denmark 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 Japan 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 Usa 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 Italy 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 France 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 Uk 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20Bust: Inches 31 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 Centimetres 79.5 82 87 92 97 102 106.5 111.5Waist: Inches 24.5 25.5 27.5 29.5 31.5 33.5 35.5 37 Centimetres 62 65 69 74 79 84 90 94Hips: Inches 33 34 36 38 40 42 44 45 Centimetres84 86.5 91.5 96.5 101.5106.5 111.5 114Items Conditionat House Of Pre-Loved We Only Sell Items That Range From Very Good To Pristine Condition. Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us Should You Need More Information. Condition Chart:pristine: In Unworn Original Condition, No Imperfections.excellent: May Have One Or Two Minor Flaws As Listed In The Very Good Category Below, Virtually Invisible To The Eye.very Good :may Have Two Or Three Of The Following Minor Imperfections, Virtually Invisible To The Eye – Age And/or Wear Related Marks, Pulls, Small Stains, Oxidation Or Cleaning Related Marks, Pulled Threads, Fraying, Small Holes, Tears Or Slight Fading To The Fabric, Discoloration On Metal, Scratch On Metal, Dent On Metal, Chipped Stone.*all Items Have Been Dry Cleaned And Carefully Inspected.return Policysales Are Final. Each Item Is Fully Described With Measurement And Condition Details. As Most Vintage And Antique Items Have Been Previously Used And Worn, Some May Present Marks Or Faults That Cannot Or Have Not Been Repaired, Which Will Be Mentioned In The Description And/or Showed In The Pictures. We Take Great Pride In Providing Great Pieces That Have Been Rigorously Inspected To Identify Labels, Dating And Condition. We Only Sell An Item That Adheres To Our Very Strict Code Of Condition And Authenticity. Therefore These Items Cannot Be Exchange Or Re-Funded. Please Read The Description Very Carefully And Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us Should You Require More Information. We Would, However, Accept Returns For Items That, In A Very Unlikely Scenario, Have Been Grossly Described. The Buyer Must Contact Us In Writing Within 2 (Two) Working Days From Delivery, And The Item Must Be Posted Within 5 Working Days Of Agreed Return. The Item Must Be Returned Unworn And/or Unused, In Its Original Condition. The Buyer Will Be Responsible For Send
- Classic And TimelessAttention To Detail Is FabulousDouble BreastedKick Pleat At The Back Buttons OpenEpaulets On The Shoulders Silver Tone Gucci Horse Bit Motif Chain On Belt Gucci ButtonsMeasuresBust 34-36Waist 30" Sleeves 24.5" Long From Nap Of Neck Down 38"Collar 3" Any Questions Please Email Or Hit Request More Information
- Stunning Chanel Black Leather Crossbody Bag In Excellent Condition. Black Leather Exterior In A Unique Patchwork Design Trimmed With Shining Silver Hardware. Full Zipper Detail Along The Length Of The Strap. Top Double Zipper Opens 2 Separate Storage Compartments That Hold Just The Right Amount Of Space For Your Essentials. This Piece Is In Excellent Condition. No Stains, Smells, Or Scuffs. Clean Corners, Edges, And Interior. Perfect For Night Or Day, The Unique Design Compliments Any Season And Is Sure To Last A Lifetime.purchase Includes A Dust Cover.measurements: 6.5"x8"x4" 20" Strap Drop
- Последние тенденции моды сезона осень-зима 2012-2013 и весна-лето 2013 на Fashiony.ru.
- Последние тенденции моды сезона осень-зима 2012-2013 и весна-лето 2013 на Fashiony.ru.
- Temperley London's '70s-inspired bronze lamé jumpsuit is part of the label's Pre-Fall '15 collection. This wide-leg style is detailed with a V-keyhole at the front to draw the eye down to your narrowest point - use the adjustable ties to cinch in the silhouette further. Accommodate the open back with an adhesive bra. Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Giuseppe Zanotti Mules, Fashion Forms Bra, Rosantica Ring, Etro Cuff.. Bronze lamé. Tie-fastening keyhole at back.. 89% viscose, 11% polyamide.. Dry clean.
- Chiffon Multicolour pattern Wide neckline Sleeveless Sequins No pockets Lined interior Side closure Zip closure Dress. Material:100% Silk
- Simply stunning and elegantly simple long sleeved, knee length haute couture Lanvin silk dress. This piece consists of cream silk bodice with attached necktie and black silk skirt with pleats through the back. It comes with original matching black belt and fastens with a zip at the back. A great quality piece in excellent condition. Measurements:Bust: 90cm/ 35.5”Waist: 68cm/ 27”Length: 115cm/ 45.5”Size: 10.
- Henry Holland’s Fall 2015 line was described as another ‘get this party started’ collection, as viewers experienced a multitude of hyper-coloured tartan and over-exaggerated patchwork. This mini skirt is a unique take on the more traditional denim variation, showcasing white exposed stitching and a button-down front. Complete the contemporary look with a cool-girl slogan tee.
- Work a little nostalgia into your AW15 wardrobe with this House of Holland patchwork denim dress. In dual shades of blue, it's styled with utilitarian front button fastenings and haphazard white top-stitching a detail taken straight from the label's AW15 runway. Team it with loafers for an effortless vibe.
- House of Holland's sleeveless cotton top is a dynamic way to ease into autumn. The combination of burgundy and white diagonal stripes creates a flattering look, while a jaunty wide peplum hem adds an air of frivolity. Wear it to pep up weekend denim.
- House of Holland's voluminous midi skirt is cut from chevron-patterned jacquard. This satin -lined piece is gathered at the narrowest part of the waist and flares out to hit below the knee. Keep yours in focus against a solid sweater. Shown here with: Maison Margiela Sweater, Alaïa Pumps, Victoria Beckham Denim Top, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Cuff, Arme De L'Amour Cuff.. Multicolored jacquard.. Zip fastening along back.. 100% polyester; lining: 100% acetate.. Dry clean.
- House of Holland's patchwork jeans are crafted from flexible blue and light-blue stretch-denim held together by white whipstitching. This cool pair has a flattering high waist and frayed cuffs. Wear them with the matching jacket to complete the full look. Shown here with: Adam Lippes T-shirt, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Étoile Isabel Marant Belt, Arme De L'Amour Bracelet, Maison Margiela Ring.. Blue and light-blue stretch-denim.. Button and concealed zip fastening at front.. 98% cotton, 2% elastane.. Machine wash.
- Get the latest womens fashion and mens clothing from boohoo.com. Shop affordable women's clothing from dresses, onesies, heels & tops.
- Ivory 100% Wool Coat Illustrates Why Yeohlee Tang's Designs Have Earned A Permanent Place In The Costume Collection At The Metropolitan Museum Of Art! The Word "generous" Comes To Mind When Describing This Coat. Indeed, One Size Fits Most! Ageless, Timeless Coat Features Luxurious Wool, Longer Length, And Design That Incorporates The Very Best Elements Of The "cape", "wrap", "swing", "cloak" And "poncho". Two Button Closure, Rounded Hem, True Sleeves, And Attached Hood With Elongated Ties Complete The Look. Made In The Usa, This Coat Is Both Warm And "cool".
- Chiffon Solid colour Deep neckline Sleeveless No appliqués No pockets Lined interior Rear closure Zip closure. Material:100% Polyester
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane. Total Length 24cm/9.5", Waist 32cm/12.5", Hip 35cm/14", Hem Width 25cm/10" (Measured from size 8). Machine Washable.
- Leather sandals by asos collection. Featuring an open toe, low cut vamp, wrap around ankle strap with an adjustable gold-tone pin buckle and a chunky platform with a glitter studded design and applique 3d flowers. About me upper: 100% leather. Lining sock: 100% leather. Sole: 100% other materials. Heel height: 9cm/ 3.5Inches. Platform height: 5cm/ 2 inches.
- This Is A Rare Beauty From Our Favorite Designer Geoffrey Beene. Beene Is Known More For His Mastery Of Minimalist Design However He Was A True Artist When His Hand Was Brought To Embellishment. As All Of The Best Designers Are Geoffrey Beene Worshipped At The House Of Textiles. He's Even Known For Purchasing Fabrics And Then Never Cutting Them Into A Garment, "because I Can Not Improve Upon Their Perfection" Here In This Gown He Had Selected A Printed Organza, A Field Of Artistically Rendered Flowers In Sunset Oranges And Fresh Spring Greens, Impressionistic Flowers Such As The Likes Of Monet And Van Gough. It Is These Flowers He Has Chosen To Be The Star Of This Design. The Bodice Has Been Fully Embroidered And Beaded With The Same Flowers, Creating A Seamless Design. On The Bodice He Has Slightly Enlarged Their Scale, Surely To Show Off The Masterly Rendition From His Embroiderers. Here The Artist's Brushstrokes Have Become The Designer's Muse. This Gown Is In Near Mint Condition With No Major Flaws. Showcasing A Mastery Of Couture Techniques And Finishings This Gown Is Sure To Stand Strong In The Most Elegant Of Surroundings.
- Coats and Outerwear. From our unique collection of Coats and Outerwear, this piece is offered for sale online by Steinberg & Tolkien. Global shipping is available. Genuine Afghan suede embroidered coat
The boho style coat is designed fluffy
brown curly fur that runs down the front
and circles the hemline
The caramel brown suede exterior
is designed with elaborate embroidery
that extends to the sleeves and decorates
the back exterior side
The hippie style coat has two embroidered
hip pockets on each side. Secures with hook
The coat length from the shoulder to hem = 31" inches
inclusive of the fur trim border
The length from the collar to the fur hemline 33" inches
The bust section under arm to under arm flat = 17" inches
The complete bust measures 34" inches
The shoulders measure 17" inches seam to seam
The outer sleeve measures 25" inches inclusive of the fur cuff
The inner sleeve measures 18" length inclusive of the fur cuff
The interior if the coat is lined in ivory
color sheep fur.
- Embody this seasons seventies trend in this dreamy embroidered dress. Featuring mesh, half sleeves, all over embroidery, shift shape and short length. Team with nude accessories for a gorgeous look, perfect for a special occasion. Shift Dress. Embroidered. Above the knee. Rounded collar. 1/2 Length sleeves. 100% Polyester. Machine Wash 30°C. Care Instructions Care Instructions: Machine Wash 30°C.
- Characteristic of the designer's expansive imagination, this Marco de Vincenzo dress is not for the faint of heart. Featuring a shimmering multicolour cable knit stripe, this piece is a true statement maker. Coordinate with brightly colour heels for an all-over colour explosion, or simply pair with classic white high tops for a more relaxed take on this look. FEATURES: Multicoloured stripe dress with cable knit detail. Round neckline with ribbed trim; long sleeves. Finished hems and cuffs; body-skimming fit. Hand wash; dry clean; do not tumble dry. COMPOSITION: & FIT 86% Acetate,8% Polyester, 6% Polyamide. Size 8 measures 113cm from shoulder to hem.
- Jonathan Saunders's prints took on a dreamy 1960s quality this season. This tonal-blue and white silk-crepe Greta dress has a floaty silhouette to match the serene dègrade pattern, note the pleated skirt and asymmetric hemline. Accentuate the retro feel with silver-tone accessories.
- For his Resort '16 offering, Jonathan Saunders experiments with new fabrics including spray-painted lurex, charmeuse and devoré.Appeal to your sweet tooth with this pastel pink and white striped dress, sinuously-cut on the bias with a trumpet hemline. Mid-heels with a faux-fur trim will add a playful touch. Pastel pink and white striped dress. Smooth mid-weight crepe. Round neckline. Wide armholes. Bias-cut panelled construction with a trumpet hemline. Concealed zip closure at left shoulder and centre-bad. Unlined. 50% acrylic, 50% viscose. 2nd fabric: 70% acrylic, 30% silk. Dry clean only. Made in Italy.
- Disco Ball 4 free clip art, free cartoon gif music light ball background dance wallpaper moving dancing balls animations lights disco gifs wallpapers backgrounds dj spinning animate animiert kugel disko discoball discoteca animierte discokugel
- This beautiful necklace features circular and ridged rectangular links with connectors embellished by sparkling Swarovski crystals. It's a perfect finishing touch to an evening ensemble or a glimmering addition to any outfit. It fastens with a fold-over clasp and extension link. It is signed by Nina Ricci. Nina Ricci, married to a jeweller, worked as a coutourier in Paris for twenty years before she began designing under her own name in 1932. Much like the clothing, her jewellery and accessories have an air of refined femininity. Please note, this is a limited production piece of vintage jewellery. Avoid contact with liquids and other beauty products. Returns and refund policy: We want you to be happy with your purchase. But if you are not, please return the item into the supplied addressed envelope, and we will process your refund once the jewellery item has been returned and checked by our suppliers. Therefore, please allow us time to process your full refund. Please note that vintage jewellery was produced prior to the introduction of the 2002 law prohibiting the use of nickel or nickel compounds. Customers allergic to these metals may experience skin rashes or irritation where the metal is in contact with the skin. Brand : Susan Caplan Vintage. Dimensions : Length: 40cm. Jewellery Type : Necklaces. Main Stone Type : Swarovski crystals. Material : Gold plated.
- This Rare And Amazing Hand Painted Silk Gown Set By Zandra Rhodes In A Very Rare Piece From One Of Her Most Coveted Of All Her Collections - The Lily Collection From 1974. It Is Constructed Of A Fine, Pale Pink, Silk Chiffon That Is Entirely Hand Painted. The Top Is Cut To Fit Through The Body With Her Wide Signature Flutter Sleeves. The Sleeves Are Left Unlined Giving A Lovely Glimpse Of Bare Skin Through The Silk And A Sense Of Lightness And Airiness. It Buttons Down The Back And The Ruffled Detailed Neckline Has Hand Applied Beads Along The Edge And Floral Flat Beads And Shells Adorn The Front. The Skirt Is Remarkable And The Way The Two Pieces Fit Together Is Equally So. The Skirt Is Made Of Yards And Yards Of That Same Hand Painted Silk Chiffon And Finishes With A Ruffled Detail Which, Like The Top, Has A Beaded Edge Detailing. The Waist Is Elastic And It Has A Wide Ruffle There As Well - But The Ruffle Is Very Cleverly Set. If Left Hanging Over The Elastic It Serves As Pretty Detailing On Its Own But When Worm With The Top This Ruffle Actually Flips Over And Snaps Into Place Forming A Curved Over The Top And It Is Edged In Darling Little Pink Bows. The Original Tie Belt Is Present And You Can Tie And Bow It Around The Waist For An Extra Bit Of Feminine Detail. It Is Really Extraordinary And When Snapped Into Place Fully Completes The Illusion Of A True Gown Rather Then Tow Pieces. I Have Included A Reference Photos From The Book "the Art Of Zandra Rhodes" Of A Dress From This Same Collection With A Similar Finish So You Can See The Effect When Laid Out Flat. It Is A True Work Of Art, Exceedingly Rare And Very Special, A True Piece Of Fashion History And A Work Of Wearable Art. Excellent Conditionthe V&a Museum Notes About This Print: "zandra Rhodes Considers The Lily Prints To Be The Best Of Her Work, And Particularly Significant. It Was While Developing The Lily Textiles That She Developed The Method Of Reversing The Silkscreen To Produce A Mirror Image Of The Print And Create Symmetrical Patterns. This Went On To Influence Many Of Her Future Significant Prints, Such As 'lace Mountain', 'cactus Volcano' And 'scribble Turnaround'. The Lily Prints Also Represent The Introduction Of Handwriting And Calligraphy Into Her Textile Designs. Another Point Of Significance For Zandra Is That The Lily Dresses Were The First Dresses That She Started Applying Beading To, Which Would Become A Future Trademark."lined With A Soft Pink Silk Chiffon Through The Bodice Ad Skirt With The Sleeves Left Unlined. The Skirt Has An Elastic Waist And Slips On To Wear. The Top Buttons At The Back With Silk Covered Buttons. A Teeny Couple Of Areas Along The Ruffle Have Had A Stitch Added Where The Fabric Was Weakinging But It Is Still Extremely Strong And Wearable. Hand Finished Throughout And Entirely Hand Painted. It Is A Touch Deeper Pink In Some Areas Of The Print Than How It Photoed.topshoulders: No Defined Seambust: 17" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamwaist: 12.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamhips: 16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamlength: 21.5" From Shoulder To Hemskirtwaist: 13-15" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamhips: 20-23.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamlength: 41" From Waist To Hemmodern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-Smlreference Photo: The Art Of Zandra Rhodes (Rhodes And Knight 1984) Pg.103This Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Add a pop of colour to everyday outfitting with this versatile shirt from Collection WEEKEND by John Lewis. Crafted from pure cotton for comfort, it features a classic collar, full-button fastening through the front and pretty cap sleeves. Cut to a flattering fit, a single breast pocket completes this design which boasts an all-over vibrant check print. Team with cropped trousers or your favourite jeans for an effortlessly cool ensemble. Size 12 Front length: 59cm, Chest: 51cm, Waist: 51cm Brand : Collection WEEKEND by John Lewis. Material : 100% Cotton. Neckline : Collar. Sleeve : Cap Sleeve. Washing Instructions : Machine washable.
- Plain weave Solid colour Deep neckline Sleeveless No appliqués Frills No pockets No fastening. Material:100% Polyester
- Slit Neckline Dress From GivenchyV-Neckline With Cutouts At Neck And Sleeves, Removable Neck Tie Detail, Back Zip ClosureSlim-Fitting Silhouette Through Cinched Waist, A-Line Skirt, Knee-Length Cut And One Button French Cuff Closures50% Acetate, 50% Viscose With 71% Acetate, 29% Silk, Dry CleanMade In Italy With French SizingAvailable In Cream?
- Visit the post for more.
- Pink cotton ribbed waistcoat from Chloé featuring a deep V neck, a front button fastening, two front pockets, an adjustable fit and a tulip hem.
- Pink cotton corduroy flared trousers from Chloé featuring a high rise, a waistband with belt loops, a concealed front fastening, a front buttoned flap pocket, a rear welt pocket and a turned up hem.
- Coated With A Hyper-Metallic Gold Mirror Finish And Standing Tall On A 4.5 Inch Heel And 2.25 Inch Platform, These Are Fit For A Disco Queen. They Feature A Closed Toe And Ankle Strap. There's No Way You Won't Have Fun Wearing These Shoes! Please Note, These Are Sold As-Is Due To A Small Mark On The Heel As Seen In Image 7.
- Wonderful Brand New Vintage Celine Wool Skirt! Perfect Brown Color, With Two Gold Horsebit Details At Waist. Classic Pleated Skirt, With Impeccable Attention To Detail. Can Easily Be Dressed Up Or Down. Chic With A Blouse, Or Turtleneck. Fully Lined. Hidden Zip Up The Side. Brand New With Tags. Made In France. Hard To Find Size 48, Which Is Approximately Size 14 Us. Made In France.measurements:34 Inch Waist50 Inch Hips28 Inches In Length
- Light blue wool pleated waist pencil skirt from Céline Vintage featuring a high waist, an invisible back zip fastening, a back slit at hem and a straight hem. Circa 1980. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Brown wool pleated skirt from Céline Vintage featuring a high waist, a rear zip fastening and a knee length. Circa 1970. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- ！CELINE セリーヌのインディゴマキシワンピース SLEEVELESS DRESS詳細｜海外直送で日本未発売アイテムが買える！国内最大級の海外通販サイトLASO（ラソ）
- An Incredible White Silk Jersey Dress From Celine. It Has A Deep Plunging Halter Top Which Is Joined To The Skirt Only At The Center Front Gathered Onto A Celine Engraved Burnished Gold Metal Rectangle. The Sides Are Cutout And The Back Is Bare To The Waist With The Exception Of A Cross Strap Mid Back Closing With A Metal Clasp ( 2 Tiny Pin Holes To The Right Of The Clasp Near The Side). It Is Unlined And Slips On Over The Head.excellent Condition.bust 34-36"waist Openhips To 39"length 38"fits Sizes Small, Medium.
- Celestial Shoulder Draw Bag, from our Spring 2015 collection , in Gold foil printed leather. Drawstring closure with gold hardware and adjustable strap length. Polyester/cotton lining. 30cm x 30cm x 20cm.
- White tube top, featuring strapless, sequines embellishment throughout, full cups design and a delicate length. Fabric: Polyester. Washing: Dry clean.
- Seer Silver Lurex Slouch Pant, from our Spring 2015 collection , in White cotton/silk with silver lurex dot detail. Elastic waistband, side seam pockets. Cotton/silk/lurex pant, polyester lining. Dry clean only. Our model is 5'9.5" and wearing a size 0.
- Tarot Solar Dress, from our Spring 2015 collection , in French Navy with star print. Dropped waist dress with button-down front. Comes with separate black nylon shoestring slip. 100% silk, dry clean only. Our model is 5'10" and wearing a size 0.
- Seer Floss Wrap Dress, from our Spring 2015 collection , in sheer White with lurex checked detail. Panelled dress with tie detail at neckline and waistband. Silver beaded detail at neckline, sleeve and frill hems. Comes with separate white polyester crepe de chine slip. Dry clean only. Our model is 5'10" and wearing a size 0.
- Seer Waxed Trench, from our Spring 2015 collection , in White waxed silk blend. Elastic waistband with tie. Silver buckle detail at sleeve cuffs and front pocket. Silk/polyester, dry clean only. Our model is 5’10” and wearing a size 0.
- Tarot Metallic A Skirt, from our Spring 2015 collection , in Pewter textured metallic linen blend. Raw cut hem. Mid-length skirt with centre back zip closure. Viscose/linen/cotton blend with polyurethane coating. Dry clean only. Our model is 5'10" and wearing a size 0.
- Tarot Stripe Dress, from our Spring 2015 collection , in Pearl. Sheer stripe with cotton insert trim detail through waist and skirt. Long-sleeved, mid-length dress. Comes with separate jersey shoestring slip. Japanese polyester, cold gentle hand wash. Our model is 5'10" and wearing a size 0.
- Silk twill ribbon hat band. Made in Italy.
- Add a fun & fashionable touch with this fabulous brightly colored neon floppy hat. Made from a strong paper braid, this timeless accessory will last you season after season. The wide 5 inch brim gracefully protects you from the sun's harmful rays.
- Eugenia Kim Blake Wide-Brim Hat, Sienna Details Eugenia Kim \"Blake\" hat in wool felt. Leather band with rose golden hardware. Wide downturn brim. Imported. Designer About Eugenia Kim Hats: Eugenia Kim, who attended Parsons School of Design, launched her line in 1998 after a hat she had created to hide a bad haircut caught the attention of several SoHo storeowners. Her unique millinery creations, crafted from woven, felt, and straw materials, are trimmed with vintage ribbons and feathers. Size: M. Color: SIENNA. Material: \"BODY: 100% WOOL TRIM: 100% LAMB LEATHER/100%BRASS\".
- Regardless of the year or decade, this wide brimmed floppy hat is in style and worn by women around the world. It's shape effortlessly falls into place with grace. Made famous by fashionista everywhere due to it's function and versatility.
- For those of us that love to turn heads, this eye catching cowboy hat is perfect for you. The exterior of this fun and unique hat is done in brown and beige cheetah printed velvet and is nicely finished with a band and red feather.
- With horizontal panels of metallic-gold, black and silver lamé, Prozenza Schouler's pleated skirt is a shimmering choice for cocktail hour. Designed to sit high on the waist, it works to enhance an hourglass silhouette, and ends primly at the mid calf. Complete a sophisticated look with a deep-V cami and lace-up high heels.
- Proenza Schouler's V-back pleated midi dress makes a shimmering statement. It's crafted from panels of metallic-copper, nude and bronze crepe, and is cut with a high neckline and a cinched waist, which then gives way to a full skirt. Pair it with black strappy heels and little else: this dress needs minimal accessorising.
- The elegant pleats on Proenza Schouler's midi skirt are defined by slim black stripes. This piece is designed to sit at the slimmest part of your waist and fall below the knee. Wear it with a tonal sweater and heels. Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Clutch, Stella McCartney Sweater, Proenza Schouler Sandals, Arme De L'Amour Bracelet, Maria Black Ring, Arme De L'Amour Ring.. Off-white and black stretch-knit.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side.. 89% viscose, 6% polyester, 4% cotton, 1% polyamide.. Dry clean.
- Shirts. From our unique collection of Shirts, this piece is offered for sale online by Alan Hsu Vintage Modern. Global shipping is available. Excellent condition, 1970's YVES SAINT LAURENT 100% silk blouse with dotted jacquard patterning.
Tie front neck detail with split neck opening at center-front.
Made in France.
In excellent condition with no signs of wear or damages.
FR 38 = US 4/6 (Loose fit silhouette)
Underarm to underarm: 16"
Center-back length: 17-1/2"
Rear shoulder to shoulder: 23"
Sleeve length from top of armhole down: 23"
- A Black Cotton With A White Swiss Dot Is Used For This Glamorous And Sexy Dress Designed By Halston In The 1970's. A Wide Ruffle Creates A Cape Look On The Bodice Of The Sleeveless Dress. There Are Hooks And Eyes At The Elasticized Waistline And The Ruffle Continues From Left To Right Around The Front And Hemline Of The Skirt. There Is A Matching Tie Belt. The Dress Was Retailed By Saks Fifth Avenue And It Is In Excellent Condition.Measurements;Bust 36"Waist Up To 30"Hips FillLength 58"
- This Is A Wonderful 1960S Mollie Parnis Maxi Dress And It Is Hard Not To Love Such A Strong Statement Piece. It Is Certainly One Of The Most Dramatic Dresses I Have Seen And Yet It Still Has A Soft And Sexy Element To It. It Is Done In A Beautiful Brilliant Green Ribbon Silk Whose Combination Of Finishes Within The Fabric Itself Give It Visual Interest. This Combined With The Pretty Pops Of Color In The Pattern Makes For A Fantastic Combination. The Standout Element Is Of Course The Sleeves - Each Is A Dramatic Panel Of Fabric Flowing From The Shoulder To Give The Dress A Kimono-Esque, Exotic Feel That Is Unbelievable. They Are Each A Full 28" In Length And Trail Down The Sides. The Way They Move And Flow When You Move While Wearing The Dress Is Just Incredible. The Skirt Flows To The Ground In A Column Of Silk Acting As The Perfect Balance To The Sleeves. I Love The High Neck - The Full Coverage Through The Body Really Just Highlight Those Sleeves. The Contrast Between The Colors And The Beautiful Cut Mixed With The Volume Of The Sleeves Is Incredible. Excellent Condition.The Bodice And Skirt Are Fully Lined In A Matching Green Silky Rayon And The Sleeves Are Left Unlined. It Closes At The Back With A Painted Metal Zipper.Shoulders: 15"Sleeves: 17.5" From Shoulder To Edge With A 28" Drop From Top To BottomBust: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 13" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 23" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamBodice: 17" From Top Of Bodice To WaistSkirt: 37" From Waist To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-MedThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Missoni Strapless Metallic Jacquard Gown In A Palette Of Creme, Yellow And Metallic-Copper. Featuring A Geometric Design, The Gown Has A Straight Neckline, A Built-In Boned Strapless Bra Top With Concealed Hook Fastenings, A Fitted Waist With Pleats Just Below, A Concealed Zipper Fastening At Back And Is Fully Lined. 57% Cotton, 15% Silk, 14% Acetate, 7% Polyester; Lining: 100% Silk. Size 40. From The Early 2000's.measurements:length - 53"waist - 28"bust - 32"hips - 46"
- Rocking Cool, With A Side Of Sex Appeal, Served Up With Class. Pauline Trigere Is Loved For Her Interesting And Ingenious Decorations And This Dress Doesn't Disappoint. Paillettes Condense Around The Hips And Up The Bodice Adding Shine And Texture Taking A Covered Up Dress Into Something Else. The Lining Is Shorter Than The Overskirt Which May Have Been An Alteration However We Love It And See It As Very Modern. In Beautiful Condition And Ready To Make An Entrance.
- Breathtaking Early "thea Porter" Couture Goddess Gown Fashioned In Champagne-Pink Lined Silk-Chiffon. I Love The Low-Cut Plunge And The Sheer Bell-Sleeves. The Entire Dress Has Sparkling Deco Glitter Designs. The Silhouette Is A Flattering Empire Shelf-Bust With A Seductive Side-Slit. The Best Part Is The Gown Comes With The Original Head-Dress. Thea Porter Was Largely Inspired By Fashion From The Victorian And Renaissance Eras. This Is Easily Identifiable By Intricately Decorated And Layered Fabric. During The Early 1970's, Her Clothing Attracted Many Celebrity Customers Who Enjoyed Wearing Her Erotic, Yet Comfortable, Creations Whose Secret Was To Conceal Rather Than Reveal. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:28 Inches Hips:36 Inches Total Length:58 Inches This Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips Or Holes.perfectly Working Back Original-Zipper. The Dress Has Been Professionally Dry-Cleaned But There Are Still A Few Faint Marks To The Inner Slip Which Are Not Seen When Worn. This Item Is Over 30 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Pauline Trigere, Silk, Red, Green And Navy Blue, Plaid Gown, With Spaghetti Straps And Navy Faille Belt With Bow. Plaid Is Placed On The Bias..
- Luxurious Gold Lame Animal Print Strapless Gown From Pauline Trigere. Has A Liquid-Like Quality And Movement. Comes With Scarf In Same Material.
- Vintage Pauline Trigere Black Point D'esprit Gown - Size 10 - Circa 70's This Beautiful Gown Has Layers Of Tulle And Lace, And Is Pure Elegance. It Is In Excellent Vintage Condition. Measurements Are:Bust : 36"Waist : 30"Length : 60"
- Adolfo Custom Grass Green Jewel Bolero Jacket & Velvet Gown 1970S...custom Made Evening Jacket & Coordinating Dress...the Jacket Is Of Grass Green Velvet Embroidered With Turquoise Jewels, Prong Set Rhinestones And Black Ribbon Fringe Bows...the Jacket Has A Jewel Neckline And Closes At The Neck With A Black Ribbon Flower And Hidden Hook, With Peaked Shoulders, Long Sleeves And Curved Hem Fronts...it Is Fully Lined...the Black Velvet Dress Is A Classic V Neck Slip Dress With Narrow Straps And A Fitted Waist, There Is A Deep Side Hem Vent For Ease Of Walking, The Dress Is Fully Lined...fits A Size 4...In Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Please Check The Measurements Provided Below And Compare With Your Own Measurements For The Best Possible Fit! Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About This Item Or Need More Photos…Measurements Are:Jacket Bust 34"Waist 34"Shoulder Back 14"Sleeve Length 25"Center Neck Back To Hem Back 16"DressBust 34"Waist 28"Hip 34"Shoulder Top To Hem Back 59"Side Hem Vent 21"
- Breathtaking 1970's Museum-Quality, Iconic And Instantly Recognizable Gown By Hanae Mori. Whilst On A Paris Holiday In 1960, Mori Had A Fateful Fitting With Coco Chanel. She Claimed This Meeting Changed Her Life And She Challenged Herself To Realise Her Own Dream Of Designing Haute-Couture. She Returned To Her Small Tokyo Office, Where She Had Been Designing Significant Numbers Of Costumes For Directors Including Ozu, Oshima And Kurosawa. By 1965 She Had Launched Her Own Collection And Had Orders From Prestigious Stores Such As Neiman Marcus. This Gown Is Everything You Look For In A Hanae Mori Garment. Made Of Feather Light Silk-Chiffon That Has Been Custom Screened With One Of Her Stunning Rose-Garden Psychedelic Prints. The Dress Is Also Lined In Pure Silk So It Literally Feels Weightless! The Mix Of Purple, Fuchsia And Black With A Splash Of Iridescent Gray Is Pure Genius. I Adore The Belted Waist And Bell-Sleeves That Are Cut Quite Wide With A Pretty Lace Trim. The Unique Sweetheart Illusion Bodice Really Brings This Show-Stopper To Another Level. The Skirt Flows To The Floor With A Perfect Goddess Vibe! Measurements Bust:35-36 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:free Flowing Sleeve Length:24 Inches Total Length:56 Inches This Vintage Hanae Mori Designer Couture Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Closes With A Low, Hand Set Back Metal-Zipper. From The Waist Up It Closes With A Series Of Hand Covered Fabric Buttons And Snaps. Original Waist-Belt Included. This Gown Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- A Very Rare And Fine Hand Painted And Hand Beaded Brown Silk Crepe Evening Gown With Attached Cape. The Dress Was Designed By Douglass Darnell For A Very Special Client In The Early 1970S. Douglass Darnell Was A London Based Couturier And Dressed Show Business Stars Including Joan Collins, Diana Dors, Zsa Zsa Gabor And Marlene Dietrich But He Will Probably Be Best Remembered For His Long Association With The Singer Dame Shirley Bassey, For Whom He Created Many Stage Gowns. All Of His Dresses Were Made To Order And Were Worn By The Superstars, Actresses And Socialites Of The Era. Each Dress Is Unique And One Of A Kind.Sizing: Approx. Uk 10 - Us 8 - Fr 38
- Le Wrap Tie Shirt by Frame Denim. This silk body, stripe print blouse is perfect for both the office and evenings look. Featuring a tie neck and collarless design, its loose fit makes it ideal for wearing loose over a pair of slim fit, tailored trousers.
- Halter Shift Minidress Grey by Mason by Michelle Mason. Meet your new evening party dress. This silk mini slips on and features a halter neckline with sexy sheer insets.
- Button Down Tassel Dress Ivory by Sea NY. This ivory, victorian inspired, maxi dress will add a unique spin to your wardrobe this winter!
- Leah Top by Related. Whether it be for laying under a pini dress of tucking into a wooly skirt, t his navy roll neck will be a wardrobe essential this fall!
- Meg Dress by Related. Meg Dress. This long sleeve midi dress is beyond perfect when it comes to keeping your look casually chic this fall! Style it like our model and go for a pair of black healed clogs to finish the look!
- Perri Pants by Related. These straight leg trousers look like they've just stepped right out the 70's with their all over stripe print. Keep it chic with a high neck wool jumper this autumn!
- This Elizabeth Mason Couture Gown Is Made Of The Finest Silk Lame This Gown Is Created At Elizabeth Mason's Beverly Hills Atelier. We Offer Exclusive Custom Made Couture Gowns Suited To Your Personal Needs With A Luxurious Selection Of Fabrics. Handcrafted And Designed With Excellence. This Strapless Design Features A Draped Bodice And Skirt With A Hidden Center Back Zipper Closure And Fully Boned Foundation. Completely Hand Finished And A Perfectly Tailored.
- Excellent Condition Hanae Mori Japanese Floral Print, Crepe Dress.This Lovely Dress Was Designed By Hanae Mori In Japan, During The Late 1970's-Early 1980's.Diamond Smock Stitching Detail At The Center Front Chest. Seamless, Kimono Style Armhole Construction With Flutter Style Sleeves.Elasticated Waist Which Stretches Out To Accommodate A Range Of Sizes For Fit.Key-Hole Style Back Neck With Self Fabric Tie Closure.The Dress Includes Two Waist Sashes, One With A Broad Width (As Shown In The Photos) And One Smaller Width, Matching Tie Sash.In Excellent/mint Condition With Absolutely No Signs Of Wear Or Damages.*measurements*Label Size Us 8.The Mannequin In The Photos Is A Us Size 6, And The Dress Fits Very Comfortably. The Elasticated Waistband Can Stretch Out Quite A Bit And Suit Up To A Size 10 If Needed.Please Review The Measurements Below To Ensure An Accurate Fit:Flat Underarm To Underarm: 19"Flat Waist Across (Elasticated Stretchy) 12"-15"Flat Hips Across: 18"Center-Back Length: 42"
- Hanae Mori 1970S Dress With A Bright Tropical Bird Print, Square Neckline, Pockets At Sides, Button Closure At Back, And Wide, Loose Short Sleeves.measurements: Length 47", Bust 30", Waist 38"
- Hanae Mori 1970S Polka Dot Scoop Neckline Dress With Belt Is Marked Size 4 But Has Elastic Waistband Which Can Easily Accommodate Size 4/6 But See Measurements. Dress Has Pockets And Is Made In Japan.Measurements Are:23" - 28" Waist Due To Elastic Waist Band38" Dress Length.
- Reduced From $495! Vintage Black Dress With Floral Printed Sheer Flutter Sleeves And Metallic Accents By Hanae Mori.Details:Fully LinedBack Button Snap And Hook ClosureMarked Size: Not MarkedEstimated Size: MColor: Black/ White/ Lavender/ PinkLabel: Hanae MoriMeasurements:Bust: Up To 40"Waist: 30"-32"Hips: FreeTotal Length: 44"
- From Hanae Mori, The First Asian Label To Be Considered Haute Couture, A 1970's Sky Printed Jersey Blend Dress With Airplane Buttons And Matching Belt. The Taupe Colored Dress Features An All Over Pattern Of Clouds And Airplanes With Exquisite Snap Closure Airplane Buttons That Go Up The Front Of The Dress. Matching Wrapped Cord Belt. In Excellent Vintage Condition.
- This Beautiful Silk Vintage Floral Print Dress Is A Quality Garment By Hanae Mori. Mori Opened Her Fashion House In 1951 And Steadily Became More And More Popular With These Gloriously Feminine, Light And Airy Dresses Until She Became The First Asian Woman Admitted As An Official Haute Couture Design House By The Chambre Syndicale De La Haute Couture In Paris In 1977. A Dress Of This Luxurious Nature From Mori Is A Collectors Dream! The Silk Sheer Sleeves Of This Glorious Piece Dance And Flutter About Like Butterfly Wings, The Butterfly Her Signature. The Cool Hues Of The Asian Floral Pattern Are Light, Tranquil And Ethereal. The Dusty Blues And Warm Greys In The Ground Reminiscent Of Antique Wallpapers. A Generous Silk Tie Belt Pulls The Dress Together Allowing For Variable Sizes.
- Late 60S Early 70S Hanae Mori Pink Floral Silk Strapless Gown With Train.Built In CorsetFully Lined In Silk.Size : Medium Bust : 36"Waist : 34Length : 47" + 5" (Hem)Condition : Great (See Image)
- Hanae Mori, Floral Chiffon Dress With Shimmery Ivory Lame. Very Ethereal Fabric.Dress Had A Jeweled Neckline, Which Fastens Down The Front And Long Full Sleeves That Cuff At The Wrist. Skirt Is Gathered At The Waist And Is Long..
- Hanae Mori, Pink And Fuchsia, Large Floral Print, Chiffon Maxi Dress With Deep V Neckline And "bat Wing" Sleeves.. Slightly A Line Shaped With A Middle Slit Up The Front.
- I Love This Fabulous Late 1970S Hanae Mori Caftan Dress With Its Butterfly Design Covering The Entire Surface. It Is Made Of A Feather Light Silk Crepe That Really Hold The Colors Beautifully. The Gown Is Cut Super Model Long And Is Constructed Of Two Layers - The Outermost Print And A Black Silk Lining Underneath. The Custom Designed Screened Butterfly Pattern Is A Signature Print For Hanae And The Impact That It Makes With Those Thousand Of Butterflies Flitting Over The Surface Is Wonderful. I Love How It Gives The Dress A Delicate, Romantic Feeling And Is A Stunning Match To The Lightness Of The Fabric. It Has A High Neckline Finished With A Delicate And Feminine Ruffle. The Neckline Buttons So You Can Wear It High Or Leave It Open. Each Sleeve Billows Delicately Above The Cuff That Is Also Finished With A Pretty Ruffle. The Dress Falls From The Shoulders In A Sleek Line To The Floor Allowing You To Wear It Loose And Easy Or Use The Original Tie Belt To Cinch In The Waist For More Shape. This Dress Still Has A Second Smaller Tie For Around The Neckline. Hanae Is The Only Woman Of Japanese Descent To Have Presented On The Paris And New York Runways And The First Asian Woman To Be Admitted As An Official Haute Couture House. You Can See Why In This Stunning And Romantic Example Of Her Work. Excellent Condition.The Dress Is Fully Lined In A Black Silk With The Sleeves Left Unlined. It Slips Over The Head With Buttons At The Neck And Buttons At The Cuffs. Has It Original Tie Belt And A Second Shorter Tie For Around The Neck, Both In Matching Fabrics. Hand Finishes. The Loose Cut Allows This To Fit A Variety Of Sizes.Sleeves: 27" Approx.Shoulders: No Defined SeamBust: 23" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 20.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 21" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 55.5" From Neck To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-LrgThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- A Large Scale Rose Print In Shades Of Cream To Mocha Brown Is Striking Against A Background Of Pink Silk Chiffon. The Dress Has A Pleated Bodice And Long Full Sleeves. It Is Fully Lined In Pink Silk And Zips Up The Center Back. The Chiffon Layer Snaps Closed At The Center Back As Well. It Is In Excellent Condition.Measurements;Bust 40"Waist 36"Hips 40"Sleeve 24"Length 55"
- This Is An Incredible Masterpiece By Hanae Mori And I Will Be Quite Sad To See It Go! The Color Of The Silk Is A Brilliant Turquoise With Vibrant Pops Of Pink Mixed With A Taupe And A Stark White. The Effect Is Absolutely Stunning, As Is The Dimension Created By The Silk Chiffon Layered Over The Interior Silk Twill Sheath. I Love How The Sleeves Widen As They Near The Cuffs And The Edges Has Been Done So They Create A Soft "ruffle" Effect. The Neck Is High And Rolled And The Sleeves Are Left Unlined And Cut High Into The Neckline. The Silk Chiffon Cascades Over The Inner Dress In Layers That End In Points At The Front And The Back, Picking Up On The Shape Of The Sleeves. It Is Just Amazing And The Construction Very High End! Excellent Condition!fully Lined In A Pale Blue Silk. The Exterior Of The Inner Dress Is A Fine Silk Twill And Then The Silk Chiffon Layers Over That. The Sleeves Are Left Unlined. The Back Closes With A Hand Set, Painted Metal Zipper And Hook & Eye At The Back Of The Neck. Her Signature Teeny Fabric Covered Snaps Close The Silk Chiffon Payer Over The Back Zipper. There Is A Teeny Pull In The Silk Chiffon Near The Side But You Only See This When It Is Laid Out Flat. Presents As Perfect.sleeves: Approx 24"shoulders: No Defined Seamsbust: To 18.5" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamwaist: 16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamhips: 20" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamlength: 56" From Neck To Hemmodern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-Sml (4-6, Maybe Small 8)This Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Hanae Mori, Floral Print, Chiffon, Long Sleeve, Jeweled Neckline, Dress, In Lovely Shades Of Purples, Fuchsia, And Pinks. Dress Has A Solid Fuchsia, Chiffon Under Layer And Then A Silk, Flesh Toned Layer Against The Skin.
- Beautiful Vintage Hanae Mori Long Colorful Printed Silk Dress. Strokes Of Purple, Red, Magenta And Gold. Fully Lined In Silk Except For The Sheer Three Quarter Length Bell Sleeves With A Beautiful Black Openwork Crisscross Detail Below The Shoulders. A Gathered Elastic Waist Line Which Allows For Some Stretch.Measurements:Shoulders: 18" Under Arm To Arm: 20"Waist 14.5 (Does Stretch A Bit)Sleeves: 20"Dress Length From Shoulder To Hem: 56"
- The Museum Quality, Amazing Silk Chiffon Set By Hanae Mori Is Just Spectacular. It Is So Rare To Find One Of Her Hand Beaded Pieces And When It Also Clearly Showcases Her Signature Butterfly Into The Design It Makes It That Much More Special. This Set Has All Three Orignal Pieces - The Long Flowing Silk Skirt, That Wonderful Little Hand Beaded Shell And A Silk Chiffon Jacket That Sits Over The Other Two Pieces And Gives The Entire Ensemble Her Signature Caftan, Goddess Touch. The Design Is Her Own And Screened Onto The Silk And Includes Her Signature Throughout. The Cut Has That Draped, Goddess, Flowing Feel To It That Collectors Crave When They Look For The Best Of Hanae's Pieces. This Is Couture On The Highest Level With Everything About The Piece Deliberate And Constructed To Work As A Whole. The Top Is A Simple Box Cut Tank With Bead Work Hand Applied To Follow And Highlight The Pattern. The Skirt Flows To The Floor And Balances The Top Perfectly. The Jacket Has No Closure Except For A Tie At The Neck And Sits Over The Other Two Pieces With Each "sleeve" Cut Like A Loose Kimono Sleeve. Museum Quality. Excellent, Seemingly Unworn Conditionthe Skirt Is Fully Lined In A Soft Peach Silk And Has A Second Layer Of Silk Chiffon Between The Top Silk And Then Inner Lining. It Closes With A Side Zipper And Flat Hook & Eye At The Waist. Her Signature Tiny Fabric Covered Snaps Close The Top Portion Of Silk Over The Zipper. The Top Is Unlined And Closes With Tiny Hidden Hook And Eye All Down The Back. You Can Clearly See The Handwork On The Back. It Also Has Fabric Covered Weights Set Along The Back Hem. The Jacket Has An Full Inner Lining Of Silk Chiffon And Ties At The Neck. Hand Finished Throughout. No Label But The Fabric Is Clearly Signed Throughout And There Is No Doubt That Is Is A Hanae Moritopbust: 16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamwaist: 16" Flat Across Inside Lining From Side Seam To Side Seamhips: To 18" Flat Across Inside Lining From Side Seam To Side Seamlength: 19" From Neck To Hemjacketshoulders: 16"sleeves: To 25" At Longest Pointsbust- Hips: To 22" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamlength: 23" From Neck To Hemskirtwaist: 13" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side Seamhips: Openlength: 40" From Waist To Hemmodern Sizing Equivalent: Smlthis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Rare And Very Beautiful Couture Hanae Mori Silk Dress In A Bold Mix Of Graphics And Strong Color. The Purple Is A True Purple In Person And Is Even Better Then Photos. Constructed Of A Silk And Fully Lined In A White Silk As Well. Back Zipper Closure And Very Well Constructed. The Straps Are Braided As Is The Top Edge Of The Halter Top. The Dress Flows From There And Is Slightly Shaped To Follow The Curves Of The Body. It Zips To Close And Has A Side Slit. Museum Quality And Appears To Have Never Been Worn. No Flaws. Shipped Professionally Dry Cleaned Bust: 16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 51" From Shoulder To HemScarf: 35" X 108"Modern Sizing Equivalent: 4-6
- Hanae Mori Chiffon Column Gown With Satin Spaghetti Straps. Very Fine Pleats. Flowing Bohemian Layers Of Chiffon. Blue And Dusty Rose Floral Print. Silk Lining With Hand Stitched Zipper. Excellent Condition.Bust - 34Waist - 29Hip - 39Length - 60
- Vintage 1970's Gown From Hanae Mori Is Made Of Tie-Dyed Crushed Velvet In Shades Of Blue, Black, And Purple. Mock Neck. Long Sleeves. Center Back Zipper. Fully Lined.Labeled Size 6.
- Silvery Gold Crushed Velvet Gown By Hanae Mori, Paris. Unusual Sheer Mesh Inserts On Raglan Lines With Large Padded Round Shoulders. 1980S France. Length 56", Waist 32", Bust 38", Hip 40".Back Zip Entry. Excellent Condition.
- Hanae Mori Double Layered Silk Chiffon Gown In A Geometric Pattern Of Pink, Grey, Red And Black. One Shoulder Fabricated From A Floor-Length Chiffon Scarf That Attaches To The Dress Via A Side Seam Down The Length Of The Back. Cut On The Bias And Lined In Rayon, The Dress Features A Hidden Side Seam Zipper And A Slit At The Bottom Left. Size Tag 6.Measurements: ***due To The Bias Cut And Give In The Fabric, Allow For Some Leeway In Measurements Bust - 34"Waist - 33"Length - 54.5"Length Of Side Slit - 16"
- A Jaunty 1970S Adolfo Ii Western Style Navy Blue Straw Hat With Turned Up Brim And Creased Crown. Pheasant Feather Spray With Faux Fruit Trimming.
- A Fine And Rare Vintage William De Lillo For The Adolfo Runway, 1974. Authentic Item Designed By Robert F. Clark For William De Lilllo. Four Strand Item (17" To 34") Features Two Tones Of Pearls, Cream And Champagne With Faux "ruby", "emerald" And "amethyst" Art Glass Beads And Gilt Metal Hook And Chain Closure. Archival Runway Item Previously Unworn Other Than Runway. Pristine.
- Vintage Maxi Skirt From Adolfo For Saks Fifth Avenue Dates To The 1970's And Is Made Of Patchwork Navy Velvet. Contrasting Fabric Features A Graphic Floral Print. Soutache Trim Along Patchwork. Wide Waistband. Fully Lined. Center Back Zippered Closure With Hooks And Eyes At Waistband.no Size Label.measurements-Waist: 26- 26 1/2"hip: Openlength: 43"
- Adolfo 1960S Black Wool Felt Hat In A Double Dome Shape, The Top Dome Like A Chignon Crisscrossed With Red Cord And Wrapped Around Its Base In Narrow Red Ribbon With Tails. A Set Of Old Fashioned Keys Dangle From The Trim In An Unusual And Whimsical Touch. Can Also Sit Further Back On The Head.
- Great 1970S Blouse With A Monochromatic Bright Red And White Silk Jacquard Checkered Print. Three Fabric Covered Buttons In Front, Key Hole Cut Out At Decolletage And A Tie Neck. Tie Can Be Knotted Long, Or Into A Bow. Excellent Vintage Condition. Fits Like A Us 4-6.
- 1970S Adolfo Navy Knit Dress With Red, Blue, Yellow And Green Accents. Condition: Very Good, Two Small Holes At Hem Have Been Reworked. Wool, Rayon Blend. 36" Bust, 30" Waist, 24 1/2" Sleeve, 15 1/2" Shoulder, 43" Hips, 45 1/2" Length. Size 8
- Vintage Adolfo Short Sleeve Day Dress Is Fit For A Lady! Features Classic Design And Styling With An Unexpected Jolt Of Bold Primary And Secondary Color Bands At The Round Neckline, Sleeve Cuffs And Skirt. Ever So Slight "pouf" Sleeve And Above The Knee Length. Hidden Rear Zipper. Crafted From An Elegant, Yet Durable Wool Blend. Exclusively Saks, This Is A Highly Collectible Dress From One Of America's Preeminent Designers!
- Lovely One Shoulder Polka Dot Dress From Adolfo, Circa 1970's.Such A Lovely Piece, In A Pale Butter Yellow. Accented With Black Flowers At The Shoulder And Hip, Simple And Elegant.Bust 38"Waist 30Hips 40Length 58"Excellent Condition
- Adolfo Doing His Own Version Of Classic Chanel -- Totally Appealing For Girls Who Love Chic City Looks... Exudes Modern Grace And Sex Appeal And Bringing It All Together In Baby Pink , With A Dash Of Gold Buttons For Pizzazz...brilliant Sexy Super Slim Cut With Super Skinny Sleeves...cozy, Lightweight And Soft. Knit Is Stretchy- Jacket Is Unlined.Size Small 4-6Bust 32-34( Has Stretch)Length 24Sleeves 22Label AdolfoIn Mint ConditionCirca 70S
- Collectable Adolfo Saks Fifth Avenue Sequin Jacket With Closed Neck. The Sequin Colors Are Pewter, Copper And Fuchsia. Adolfo Was A Special Gentleman Who Cherished His Clients And His Clients Adored Him.Shoulder To Shoulder Measures 14 Inches. Sleeve Length Measures 24 Inches.
- Chic Knit Wool Jacket By Adolfo At Saks Fifth Avenue . . . The Knit Is Fantastic . . . Classic Herringbone Pattern . . . Almost Like A Cardigan, This Is A Sweater-Jacket . . . Cut Slim Everywhere . . . Skinny Fit . . . Three Carved Golden Buttons At The Cuffs, On The Flap Pockets, And At The Waist With A Little Loop . . . Pockets Are Faux And Stitched Down . . . Colors Are Bitter Chocolate, Dove Grey, And Beige, With A Tiny Touch Of Golden Yellow . . . Unlined Soft Wool . . . We Love The Suede Flower At The Left Lapel.*the Button On One Of The Pockets Is Gone. We Are Still Calling It Mint!*Size 6Bust 34Shoulder To Shoulder 14.5Sleeves 25Length 23Adolfo Saks Fifth AvenueCirca 70SMint Condition
- Absolute Chic Vintage Adolfo For Saks 5Th Ave. Cardigan, With Matching Gold Chain Belt, Interlaced With Brown Suede. Intricate Brass Buttons Up The Front, And At Shoulders. Can Easily Be Dressed Up, Or Down. In Great Condition. Approximately Size SmallMeasurements: (Has Stretch)36-40 Inch Bust27-31 Inch Waist
- shopping y looks inspirados en el estilo boho
- 1970S Adolfo Blue Wool And Rayon Knit Sweater Dress With Black Trim And Zipper Down Front. Condition: Excellent, Looks New. 34" Bust, 30" Waist, 23" Sleeve, 41" Length. Size 6 - 8Www.archivevintage.com
- Adolofo Flamboyant Jeweled Feather Hat C 1970The Dramatic Hat Is Designed With Diamante LuciteCrystals On The Center Panel That Illuminate Against The Black Straw Background The Sides, Top & Back Are Embellished With Exotic Fluffy White Feathers. The Showstopping Feather Hat Makes A Very Striking Accessory Designed By Adolfo Ii New York Paris The Interior Head Size Circumference Measures 23" Inches
- Vintage Adolfo 3-Piece Evening Ensemble Is Red Carpet Glamour Defined! Features Ultra-Luxurious Crushed Lame Fabric And Crystals. Knife-Pleated, Long, Full Skirt And Camisole Are Perfectly Complemented By Gold Lame Belt. Skirt Has Side Hidden Zipper With Hook And Eye Closure With Snap. Belt Features Clear Round Cut And Baguette Crystals For Added Sparkle. It's Never Too Early To Contemplate What To Wear During Awards Season! "oscar" Is A Lady! Definitely Worthy Of Adolfo's Archives. Skirt: Waist - 24"; Length - 41".
- 1970S Adolfo Coral & Gold Metallic Blouse...shimmery Rich Coral & Gold Metallic Silk Blouse With A Ruffle Collar And Ties At The Neck, Long Sleeves With Double Ruffle Cuffs And Ties...button Front With Self Covered Buttons...fits Like A Modern Size 4...In Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Measurements Are:Bust 36"Hem 36"Shoulder Back 15"Sleeve Length 27"Center Neck Back To Hem Back 23"
- Santana Knit Adolfo Skirt In Blue With Touches Of White. All The Quality That You Expect From An Adolfo. Thick And Textured Santana Knit. Elastic Waist. Crocheted Hem. A-Line Shape To The Knee.A Must Have For Cooler Weather; Paired With High Boots And A Cropped Leather Jacket This Is Perfect For Crisp Spring Days! Can Be Worn To The Office For Sure, But Also Works For Happy Hour Martinis With The Girls. In Mint Condition.Size SWaist 23-32Length 26AdolfoMint Condition Circa 70S
- 1970S Adolfo Silk Top With Large Ruffle Collar And Printed Floral Full Length Skirt With Silk Belt. Large Silk Wrap. Blouse: 42" Bust, 39" Waist, 24.5" Sleeve, 24" Length. Skirt: 29" Waist, 47" Length. Wrap: 35" X 108". Condition: Very Good, Some Small Spots On Bottom Of Skirt, Barely Noticeable With Pattern. Size 8 - 10
- Sizzle In This Cream Colored Embossed Velvet One Shoulder Columnar Evening Dress With Shimmering Gold Thread Scallop Design. Super Lightweight, Soft And Textured Velvet Fabric Drapes The Body Like A Dream. Size Zipper And 16" Side Slit, Fully Lined.Matching Wrap With 4" Flouncy Trim. Photography Provided By Drew Altizer Photography For Helpers House Of Couture.
- Green, purple and brown wool tartan check midi skirt from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a high waist, a front button fastening and a pleated design. Estimated size 40fr. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Marco de Vincenzo's dazzling use of colour takes centre stage on this voluminous midi skirt. A perfect party piece, it's striped in shades of green and pink, and shot through with metallic threads for a glittering finish. Go bold with a colour-pop shirt, or tone things down with a tucked-in grey sweater.
- Velvet Organza Solid colour Wide neckline Sleeveless No appliqués No pockets Lined interior Side closure Zip closure Stretch Dress. Material:66% Viscose, 32% Cupro, 2% Elastane
- Silk shantung Darts Solid colour Lapel collar Single-breasted Button closing Single chest pocket Multipockets Long sleeves Buttoned cuffs Dual back vents Lined interior Outerwear. Material:100% Silk
- Multicoloured silk tulle overlay evening gown from Christian Siriano.
- This Helen Rose Design Is Available For Viewing At Our Beverly Hills Boutique. We Offer A Large Selection Of Evening Gowns And Luxury Garments. This Ball Gown Is Composed Of A Silver Metallic Silk And Features A Beaded Upper Bodice. Features A Large Sweeping Skirt. There Are Spaghetti Straps And An Open Style Back . There Is A Center Back Zipper Closure. In Excellent Vintage Condition. Made In France. Please Feel Free To Contact Us With Any Inquiries You May Have. We Also Offer Convenient Layaway Options. **please Cross-Reference Measurements For Personal Accuracy. Measurements (Approximately) Length: 54.5" Center Front +10" Trainbust: 16" Across Frontwaist: 24"hip: 64"
- Quantity: Three (3)Size: 8(Vintage 1960's- Please Refer To Measurements To Ensure Good Fit)Measurements:bust: 34"waist: 25"hip: 34"sleeve: 12"length: 55"i Once Let Kate Moss Try This Dress On, She Was Going To The Oscars With Johnny Depp, She Took It Home To Show Johnny Who Apparently Proclaimed It Was Too Sexy For Her To Wear. She Opted For A 1930S Beaded Black Cocktail Dress Instead....but I Should Say The Gown Looked Absolutely Stunning On Her! This Evening Dress Is Available To Be Viewed Privately In Our Beverly Hills Boutique Couture Salon During Business Hours. Please Telephone Us With Any Questions Or If You Wish To Set Up A Private Appointment To View It Personally.please Feel Free To Contact Us Anytime Should You Be Looking For A Special Vintage Designer Piece And We Will Be Delighted To Review Our Current Inventory For You And Should We Not Have It Then We Will Be Delighted To Place Your Name On A Wish List For The Future.elizabeth Masonthe Paper Bag Princess, Inc.please Note: All Sales Are Final, So Please Be Sure To Ask All The Necessary Questions Prior To Your Purchase.elizabeth M. Mason
- Unworn With The Original Tags Still Attached, 1971 Green And Blue Color Block Gown With A Beaded Empire Waist.Details:Fully LinedBack Metal Zip And Hook ClosureMarked Size: 12Estimated Size: MediumColor: Sky Blue/ Bright Green Yellow/ Green/ White/ YellowFabric: ChiffonLabel: Not MarkedMeasurements:Bust: Up To 38"High Waist: 32"/ EmpireHips: Up To 40"Total Length: 61"
- This Chic, Highly Collectable Evening Gown Which Is Backless. The Sleeveless Cut Is A Raglin Design Which Cuts Lower In Back. There Are Two Pockets (Very Rare). I. Magnin Is The Store Label. Geoffrey Beene (1927 To 2004) Started At I. Magnin, Studied In France And Then Moved To New York When Began His Career With Sam Winston On 7Th Avenue. The Label Of This Dress Was Issued In 1972.Shoulder To Shoulder Measures 8 Inches.
- Badgley Mischka lilac and pink gown. Floral-jacquard. Ruched front, bow embellishement, pleated waist, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening along back. 85% polyester, 15% silk; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Blue cotton blend evening gown from Lanvin featuring a v-neck, a rear zip fastening, short sleeves, a belted waist, pleated details, a draped design, a long length and ruffled sleeves.
- Biba Metallic overlay full skirted maxi dress Gowns. Shell: 58% Polyester 42% Metallised fibre; Lining: 100% Polyester. Machine Wash 40°C. Care Instructions Care Instructions: Machine Wash 40°C.
- This sleeveless Naeem Khan jumpsuit features sequin embellishments throughout, a deep v shape at the front and back, and a tapered leg. Hidden back zip. Material: 100% nylon. Color: Black. Will be lined in production. Made in the USA. Model is wearing a sample size US 2. This style fits true to size. We suggest taking your normal size.
- Elie Saab's Resort '16 collection is inspired by the easy glamor of California in the '70s. This stunning emerald gown is crafted from swathes of wispy silk-blend georgette - the cascading ruffled trims flutter as you move, beautifully accentuating the fluidity of the fabric. We especially love how the plunging neckline cleverly draws attention to the smallest part of the waist.
- Soft Supple Amazing Leather On This Ysl Hand Bag Neiman Marcus Tag Is Still Attached, Purchased And Never Used. Fabulous Silver Detailing Over The Wood Handlesnap Closure Measuring 9.5" Total Height10.5" Wide In Neiman Marcus Boxany Questions Please Call Or Hit Request More Information
- Oscar De La Renta Teal Tone On Tone Chiffon Goddess Gown 1970S...strapless Gown With A Boned, Ruched Bodice...the Column Skirt Is Three Layers Of Silk Chiffon The Outside Is Done In Tonal Areas Similar To Ombre Dying, The Shades Of Teal, Aqua And Inky Blue Are Gorgeous, The Fabric Is Very Lustrous, With A Iridescent Quality, The Under Layers Are In Variations Of Teal, The Colour Reminds Me Of Peacock Feathers...the Gown Is Elegantly Styled...marked Size 10, Fits A Modern 4...in Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Please Check The Measurements Provided Below And Compare With Your Own Measurements For The Best Possible Fit! Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About This Item Or Need More Photos…measurements Are:bust 34"high Waist 27"hip 34"center Neck Back To Hem Back 50"
- So Chic!!! Max Mara Silk Jumpsuit, In A Beautiful Cobalt Blue Color! Stylish Wide Legs, With Slits Up The Outside Seam On Each Leg. Sleek And Sophisticated Fit, With Just The Right Amount Of Sexiness And Femininity. Peek-A-Boo Back, With Clear Beaded Closure At Back Neck. Looks Great Alone, Or Belted. Can Easily Transition From Day To Night (Think Jean Jacket And Wedges/sandals For The Day, And A Black Belt And Stilettos For Evening). In Great Condition. Made In Italy. Marked Size Eu 40 (Approximately Size Small-Medium, As There Is Stretch)Measurements:36-38 Inch Bust30 Inch Waist38-44 Inch Hips59 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- This Haute Couture Int'l Design Is Available For Viewing At Our Beverly Hills Boutique. We Offer A Large Selection Of Evening Gowns And Luxury Garments. This Gown Is Composed Of A Heavily Beaded Silk In Gold. The Dress Features A Classic Style With Zipper Closure And Belt. In Excellent Vintage Condition. Made In Hong Kong. Please Feel Free To Contact Us With Any Inquiries You May Have. We Also Offer Convenient Layaway Options. **please Cross-Reference Measurements For Personal Accuracy. Size In Description Box Is An Estimation.measurements (Approximately) Length: 49.5"bust: 36"waist: 30"hip: 39"
- Very Rare Tan Monogrammed Canvas Dress Trimmed With Leather And Detailed Silver-Gilt Horseshoe Hardware From Gucci Dating To The 1970's. Each Horseshoe Stamped Gucci 800. Dress Labeled A Size '2', Which Best Fits A Us 2 Or 4. Made In Italy. Fully Lined. Zips Up Center Back. Excellent Condition.
- Important And Extremely Rare Bill Gibb And Kaffe Fassett Designed Roll-Neck Knitted Sweater From The Fall 1976 "byzantine" Collection.bill Gibb Created Beauty And Fantasy In 1970's Fashion. His Extreme Imagination On Paper Was Translated Into Garments Of Haute Couture Level. In His Design Partnership With Kaffe Fassett, He Elevated Knitwear To An Art Form. Marked A Size M.made In England.fabric Content - 100% Wool
- Elegant Black Sequined Cocktail Blouse From The Waist Down There Are A Mix Of Gold Sequins Cascading Into Three And A Half Inch Panel Of Solid Gold Sequins. It Is Lined With Black Silk Chiffon. The Trim At The Bottom Are Feathers That Have Been Dipped In Gold. The Piece Is Exquisite. Shoulder To Shoulder Measures 14.5 Inches.
- - John Gallino For Dior Red Velvet Diagonal Fringe With Round Silver Metal Handle Bag. - Long: 19Cm I Height: 18Cm I Handle: 11Cm.
- Gucci Kaleidoscope Dress With Attached Scarf.Autumn/winter 2000 CollectionSize MExcellent Condition
- Beautiful Vintage St. John Blouse! Vibrant Blue Color, With Lots Of Detail. Slight Puff Sleeves, With Ruching Detail At Neck And Shoulders. Chic Buttons Up The Entire Back. Can Easily Transition From Day To Night. Looks Great Alone, Or Belted. Perfect Tucked Into A Skirt, Yet Great With Denim, Trousers, Or Shorts. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Medium-Largemeasurements:up To 44 Inch Bustup To 36 Inch Waist
- Scherrer Boutique Dress With Organza Applique Sleeves.Beautiful Black Linen Mix Material Which Doesn't Wrinkle Very Much.Left And Right A Long Slit.Excellent Condition - Ready To Be Worn AgainMeasurements:Length 56.5" - Bust 36" - Waist 27" - Hips 38" - Slit 25" Inches
- Bob Mackie Began His Career As A Hollywood Costuming Sketch Artist, Working For Both Edith Head And Jean Louis. While Working With Designer Ray Aghayan, Mackie Soon Began Creating Evening Clothing For The Divas Who Would Make Him A Household Name- Most Notably Carol Burnett, Diana Ross And Cher. This Breathtaking Pale-Yellow Goddess Gown Is A Perfect Example Of His Genius. The Seductive Bodice Is A Low-Cut Plunge Ruched Scoopneck With Sparkling Gold-Tone Beadwork And Sequins. I Love The Lean, Long Zipper-Wrist Sleeves Which Are Also Beaded In The Same Fantastic Concept. The Beautiful Skirt Draping Finishes This Garment Off With The Perfect Ethereal Vibe. I Totally See This Gown Gliding Down The Red Carpet. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:up To 37 Inches Sleeve Length:24 Inches Total Length:57 Inches This Vintage Bob Mackie Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Serious Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. This Is An Amazing Double Layered Silk-Jersey Gown That Is Extremely Sexy And Flattering. Over 30 Years Old And Truly Spectacular!
- Jean Louis Scherrer Boutique Lace Cocktail Dress.Beautiful Lace With Metallic Effects.Excellent -Like New- Condition.Measurements:Length 45" - Bust 37" - Waist 27" Inches
- Ethereal And Lovely Circa 1970’S Peach Chiffon Dress From Jean Louis Is Done In A Romantic Bohemian Silhouette. A Linear Swirling Pattern Is Woven Into The Silk For A Bit Of Textural Whimsy. Neckline Is Trimmed With Petal-Like Ruffles That Mimic The Designs In The Chiffon. Skirt Is Pleated At The Waist And Sleeves Billow Slightly With Fitted Wrists. Comes With A Matching Sash. Lined With A Back Zipper. Measurements-Bust: 36”Waist: 28”Hip: 40”
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 70's JS Scherrer Silk, Lace and Tulle with Swiss Dot Overlay Dress. Size label is missing. Excellent condition. Measurements: Length 50' - bust 38' -
- Sky grey wool panelled skirt from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage featuring a side invisible zip fastening and a front logo plaque. Circa 1990. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Gorgeous Black And White Military-Inspired Herringbone Coat By Jean Louis Scherrer For Marshall Field & Company. Heavy Silvertone Double Breasted Buttons And Classic Shape. Hand Tailoring And Gorgeous Quality.Details:Fully LinedFront Button And Snap Closure/ Button Closure At WristEstimated Size: MediumColor: Black/ WhiteFabric: Feels Like Wool With Silk LiningLabel: Jean Louis Scherrer For Marshall Field & CompanyMeasurements:Bust: Up To 38"Waist: Up To 36"Hips: Up To 40"Shoulders: 16"Sleeve Length: 23"Total Length: 40"
- Orange silk 70s skirt suit from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage featuring a jacket with a v-neck, long sleeves, a front button fastening, a gathered design and a matching skirt featuring a high waist, belt loops, a rear zip fastening and a pencil shape. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Size: 38. Color: Orange. Gender: Female. Material: Silk.
- Camel wool mid-length skirt from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage featuring a waistband with belt loops, a side zip fastening, finished pleats and an A line silhouette and from the 1970's. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. This item fits large, please select the next size down.
- This Gown From Jean-Louis Scherrer Couture Featurs A Full White Net A-Line Skirt And Beaded Halter Neck. The Beaded Trim Has Faceted White Glass Beads Alternating With Channel-Set Rhinestone Beads; The Bodice Features A Choker Collar And Tassel That Act As A Mock-Necklace. Throughout The Gown Is Hammered Silver Metal Strips Forming A Chevron Pattern.Measurements--Bust: 36 InchesWaist: 27 InchesHip: FreeLength, Center Back To Hem: 50 Inches
- Grey a-line skirt from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage featuring a front slit and a concealed side zip fastening. Circa 1990. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Size: 38. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Material: Viscose.
- A Black Silk Micro Pleated Gown From Jean-Louis. Fitted Bodice Has A Boned Inner Corset, Spaghetti Straps And A Long, Full 4 Tiered Skirt. Fully Lined In Black Silk, Back Zipper And Silk Covered Snaps Over The Skirt Portion Of The Zipper. The Waist Is Emphasized With A Silk Satin Ribbon Bow Belt And There Is An Inner Grosgrain Belt To Hold The Dress In Place. The Dress Also Has An Older Saks Fifth Avenue Label.Excellent Condition.Bust 33"Waist 25"Hips OpenLength 57"Fits Sizes Small, Extra Small.
- The sophisticated sister to our best selling paris silhouette. Natal features a soft leather handle for over the shoulder use that means it's lightweight, chic and the perfect mini hobo for daytime or evening wear on your arm or shoulder. Natal is lined with luxurious cotton drill and features hand finished crotchet detailing up to the zip. The bag is hand made by the bottletop team at the atelier in salvador. 32cm wide tapering to 19cm x 18cm high, 52cm handle ----- about the brand: the bottletop foundation was launched in 2002 by cameron saul and his father roger (founder of british luxury fashion brand mulberry) through a design collaboration with mulberry. At the heart of the campaign was a handbag made from recycled bottle tops in africa that was lined with mulberry leather in europe. The bestselling design was heralded as a sensation by the international fashion press, generating local employment and raising vital funds for grass roots education projects in africa. Bottletop’s co-director oliver wayman then discovered a stunning silver chain mail bag with a distinctly 1970’s paco-rabanne feel in brazil. Featuring an irresistible lightweight material, the bag consisted of upcycled aluminium ring pulls held together by crotchet. The bestselling ‘bellani’, (named after waymans mother who discovered the technique) generated a new wave of international publicity and demand that paved the way for the current bottletop own brand collection, the production of which now supports artisans and their families in brazil. The bottletop fashion company was founded in 2012 by oliver wayman and cameron saul and funds the operation of the bottletop foundation, uses contemporary art and music to raise funds and awareness for education projects that tackle delicate teenage health issues such as hiv/aids, drug abuse and teenage pregnancy. The bottletop foundation supports young people in malawi, mozambique, rwanda, brazil and the
- Blue, black and purple wool two piece suit from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage. Blouse featuring a band collar, a button fastening, a cinched waist, billowing sleeves, button cuffs and a check print. Skirt featuring a waistband, a box pleat design, a back zip fastening and a check print. Circa 1970. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Jean-Louis Scherrer Boutique Numbered Maxi Dress & Matching Jacket...from The 1970S Both Pieces Of Pique, In Ink Blue & Marine Blue Horizontal Stripes That Are Overprinted With Bright Fantasy Flowers...the A Line Shape Dress Is Semi Fitted With A Deep Flounce Hem...the Dress Is Unlined And Closes At The Back With A Zipper And Hook/eye...the Matching Cropped Jacket Has Short Sleeves, Buttons At The Front And Is Fully Lined In Black Silky Rayon...both Pieces Are Marked Size 42...Please Check The Measurements Provided Below And Compare With Your Own Measurements For The Best Possible Fit! Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About This Item…In Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Measurements Are:Jacket Bust 36"Hem 36"Shoulder Back 14"Sleeve Length 8 1/2"Center Neck Back To Hem Back 19"DressBust 36"Hip 38"Shoulder Top To Hem Back 57"Flounce 15 1/2"
- Multicoloured silk 70s floral skirt from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage featuring a high waist and a pleated design. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Seductive Jean-Louis Scherrer Numbered Couture Gown Dating Back To The Early 1970's. Jean-Louis Studied Fashion At The Chambre Syndicale De La Couture In Paris And Once Finished, Began Working At The House Of Dior Alongside Yves Saint Laurent. It Was At Dior That He Perfected His Cutting And Draping Skills. In 1962, Scherrer Began His Own Couture House And Was Instantly Known For His Elegant Evening Wear. This Breathtaking Sapphire-Blue Velvet And Black Silk-Chiffon Dress Is A Wonderful Example Of His Genius. The Bodice Is A Beautiful Mock Turtleneck With Lean, Long Button-Wrist Sleeves. The Panels Cover All Private Parts While The Sheer-Illusion Concept Showcases Your Feminine Curves . The Dramatic Mermaid Flounce Skirting Finishes This Garment Off With The Perfect "femme Fatale" Vibe. I Totally See This Couture Gown Gliding Down The Red Carpet.MeasurementsBust:33-35 Inches (Due To Stretch)Waist:25-27 Inches (Due To Stretch)Hips:up To 37 Inches Sleeve Length:25 InchesTotal Length:58 InchesThis Vintage Jean-Louis Scherrer Haute-Couture 010272 Numbered Evening Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. The Garment Closes With A Back-Zipper And Is All Hand-Finished. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- 70's Jean Louis Scherrer Silk Ensemble In Shades Of Gray.Measurements:Pant Length 43" - Waist 26" - Hips 36" InchesCoat Length 61" - Bust 42" - Waist 26" Inches