- Similar itemBeige cotton wide leg trousers from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a button and zip side fastening, high waist, single rear welt pocket and a cropped leg. From 1980. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemTake a walk on the wild side in this bold MICHAEL Michael Kors top. Sleek chiffon shirt in a relaxed fit. Blouse flaunts a vibrant animal print throughout. Stand collar with gold chain drawstring accent. Concealed button placket. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Shirttail hemline. 100% polyester. Hand wash cold, line dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 25 in ; Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Align the right dress with these sensational Alexander McQueen heels. Leather upper. Metallic overlay. Open toe. Adjustable quarter and ankle strap with a buckled closure. Leather lining. Lightly padded insole. Concave heel. Leather outsole. Made in Italy. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 4 3 4 in ; Weight: 11 oz ; Platform Height: 1 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 37.5 (US 7.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemGold tone metal turnlock bracelet from Chanel Vintage featuring a large curb chain and large Chanel logo with turn lock fastening. This piece is from a 1996 collection. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemRupert SandersonStrappy Metallic Leather Sandal, Rose Gold/PeachDetailsStrappy metallic and patent leather upper. Open toe with metallic toe bed. Ankle wrap secured by grip strap. Leather lining, footbed, and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Italy. Designer About Rupert Sanderson: British shoe designer Rupert Sanderson founded his eponymous company in 2001 after working in Italy for Sergio Rossi and Bruno Magli (and after leaving a "disastrous" career in advertising to enroll in a shoemaking course at the world-renowned Cordwainers College). His design philosophy? Simply, "less is more. " He concentrates on perfecting the line, silhouette, and material of the shoe to lengthen and flatter the leg. His inspiration? The materials themselves: the sensual curve of heels, the high-quality finish of the finest fabrics and leathers. His design principles have racked up awards - Accessory Designer of the Year in 2008 (British Fashion Awards) and 2009 (Elle Style Awards) - as well as loyal celebrity clientele.
- Similar itemGold charms bracelet from Chanel Vintage featuring a cable chain, a toggle fastening and a turtle, Coco perfume bottle, clover, a Camellia flower, a heeled pump, a cherub and a quilted handbag charm. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemOff white silk pussy bow collar shirt from Alexander McQueen featuring a mock collar, a bow ribbon, a concealed front button placket, long sleeves, button cuffs, a sheer construction, a curved hem and grommet ring details at collar.
- Similar itemA high waisted pair of cream trousers from Twenty8Twelve, the global brand launched in 2007 by celebrity sisters Sienna and Savannah Miller. Boasting an exaggerated, wide leg fit and a small turn up to the ankle-length hem, the trousers feature a cut-out V and an adjustable gold buckle to the reverse. Tab jet and welt pockets, along with a concealed zip, hook and button fasten, complete the design. E.D. Pure Cotton.
- Similar itemMade in the United States. Oversized pearl bracelet with oval charm. Crafted from 18-karat gold covered recycled brass and vintage Japanese glass pearls. Dimensions: L 7.3 Inches.