- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Monet painting, The Japanese Bridge (detail). Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Why settle for a print when you can add sophistication to your rooms with a beautiful fine gallery reproduction oil painting. While Monet successfully captured life's reality in many of his works, his aim was to analyze the ever-changing nature of color and light. Known as the classic Impressionist, Monet cannot help but inspire deep admiration for his talent in those who view his work. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece. It is sure to bring many admirers. Frame Description: Opulent Frame - Dark Stained Wood with Gold Trim. Painting arrives ready to hang and with a Certificate of Authenticity. Artist: Claude Monet Title: The Japanese Bridge (detail) Product type: Canvas Art Style: Traditional Format: Horizontal Size: Medium Subject: Landscape Image dimensions: 20 inches x 24 inches Outside dimensions: 29 inches high x 33 inches wide x 2 inches deep Orientation: Horizontal, Landscape, Rectangle Subject: Landscapes, Impressionism Type: Hand-Painted Art, Fine Art, Framed Art Material: Canvas, Wood, Oils Style: Claude Monet, Traditional, Landscapes Art Medium: Painting Framed: Framed Artist: Claude Monet Size: Medium Factory sealed boxes cannot be returned if opened. Size: Medium.
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped multi panel canvas art set features a photograph of rain drops on branches Beata Czyzowska-Young is a photographer based in Sydney, Australia. She started taking pictures in 2005 when she purchased her first digital camera. Since then Beata has enjoyed capturing the world around her. Nature is Beata's biggest inspiration. She especially enjoys the abstract qualities in landscapes and plant life she photographs. Beata loves experimenting with light, while breaking all the rules of photography to achieve something beautiful and dreamy. This produces a fairytale-like result. Beata has been published in many magazines around the world and her work has been featured on CD and book covers. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting. Artist: Beata Czyzowska Young Subject: Landscape Style: Contemporary Product Type: Multi Pannel Canvas Art Set, Panel Dimensions: 8" x 18", 12" x 32", 18" x 40", 12" x 32", 8" x 18" Orientation: Horizontal Subject: Photography Type: Fine Art, Canvas Art, Fine Art Giclee Material: Canvas, Wood Style: Photography Art Medium: Canvas Size: Extra Large Size: Extra Large.
- Add a charming nature scene to your wall space with the modern design of this 3-panel, gallery-wrapped canvas art set. The soothing winter scene enriches you home with a gentle serenity. Artist: Unknown Title: Snow Covered Product type: Hand painted gallery-wrapped canvas art set Style: Matching set Format: Horizontal Size: Extra large Subject: Landscape Medium: Oil paint Large panel dimensions: 39.5 inches high x 16 inches wide x 1.37 inches deep (2 panels) Small panel dimensions: 32 inches high x 8 inches wide x 1.37 inches deep (1 panel) Combined dimensions: 39.5 inches high x 40 inches wide x 1.37 inches deep Due to the difference of monitor colors, some painting colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all oil paintings colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. Size: Extra Large.
- Similar itemChicago high rise. Water Tower captures the majesty and resilience of a Chicago landmark—one of the few surviving buildings from the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. Artist Ben Holiday originally rendered this image in oil on acrylic layered with spray paint and hand-drawn ink, which is digitally replicated here on canvas. Against the cool contrast of a rainy April sky, the historic Chicago Water Tower glows as "a reincarnation of the heat and flames once surrounding the structure during the Great Chicago Fire." ben holiday. Chicago-based artist Ben Holiday draws inspiration from a broad range of subjects and eras for his elaborate compositions—from 1920s terra cotta architecture to 1980s NYC transit graffiti. With a background in architecture, Holiday has a deep understanding of how powerfully a simple line can illustrate perspective. His unique style of painting blends hand-drafting over spray enamels and metallics on architectural materials, such as acrylic, wood and leather. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 144. Details and Dimensions: Water tower print. 36"Wx48"H. CB2 Edition LMTD print by Ben Holiday. Digital print on stretched canvas. Wipe with soft, dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 36" Height: 48"
- Enjoy a 100-percent Hand Painted Original Wall Art Made with oil paints on canvas stretched over a 1-inch thick wooden frame. The painting is professionally hand-stretched and ready to hang out of the box. With each purchase of our art you receive a one of a kind piece due to the handcrafted nature of the product. 100-percent Hand Painted Wall Art Made with oil paints on canvas stretched over a 1-inch thick wooden frame Professionally hand-stretched Ready to hang out of the box Hand crafted by a single talented artist Due to the handcrafted nature, each piece may have subtle differences Artist: N/A Title: Warmth on a Rainy Night Product type: Canvas Art Style: Contemporary Format: Horizontal Size: Large Subject: Abstract Image dimensions: 24 inches high x 36 inches wide x 1 inches deep Size: Large.
- Victor Farfan speaks in symbols suggesting rather than portraying a lion. Yellow eyes stare menacingly at its prey as the king of the jungle hunts for survival. In the lower portion of the canvas a bullet and a spear threaten the big cat. Totally abstract this painting is created in luminous oils that lend a mythical quality to the composition. Titled Fieras en acecho in Spanish.
- Similar itemWorking in oil pastels Doris Kraushaar depicts two nudes. Their faces are not shown but their bodies reveal both nubile youth and dignified maturity. Espresso brown outlines the soft shapes intensifying the contrast with a background of blue green and yellow. Kraushaar mounts the canvas on plywood.
- Similar itemA favorite theme of Edgar Aguirre elves gnomes and goblins inhabit this colorful dreamscape. Fairies flit through the air on gossamer wings in the Peruvian artist's playful vision of a magical world. Color fills the enchanted forest depicted in oils on canvas. Titled Habitat del espiritus bidimensionales in Spanish.
- John-Richard Collection. "Rainwater" Original Oil Painting. From artist Teng Fei. Original oil on canvas; paintings may vary slightly and may not look exactly like the one shown. Black wood frame. Framed without glass. Raw canvas back. Hangs from a wire. 51"W x 2"D x 59"T. Imported. Weight, 16 lbs. Boxed weight, approximately 24 lbs. About Teng Fei:. A graduate of Jiuyi College with a degree in fine arts, Long Jingchuang (Teng Fei) studied both Chinese and Western-style art and techniques. Using a combination of traditional and subtle brushwork, he continues to meld history and cultural elements into his contemporary concepts, thus forming his own unique style of painting.