- Similar itemCoral virgin wool crepe blazer from Carven featuring classic lapels, long sleeves, a double breasted front fastening, front pockets and a straight hem.
- Similar itemStuds Drawstring closure Two-tone pattern Adjustable shoulder straps Messenger bags Mini . Material:Leather, Textile fibers
- Similar itemGet your attitude on with the Alexander. Shoe Republic brings you an attention grabbing textile upper printed with edgy skulls. A lace up vamp, 5 inch faux wood heel and 2 inch hidden platform completes this go getter. Textile Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemComfy, stretchy cotton in a great dark wash. This is what we call the ultimate summer short. City fit—our lowest rise. Sits just above hip. 4" inseam. Cotton. Zip fly. Cuffed. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemFinish tailored notes on an impeccable note with this textured linen-blend blazer from DKNY. Notched collar, long sleeves, flat pockets, one button front. Tailored fit. Wear over figure-hugging sheath dresses or with silk tees and jeans. No Material info available.
- Similar itemBelt included. Material: denim. Waist (front): 40 cm. Length: 39 cm.
- Miu Miu's two-tone leather shoulder bag is an elegant everyday accessory. The spacious interior has enough room for a tablet, cosmetics case and other daily essentials. Carry it in the crook of your arm or go hands-free with the detachable shoulder strap.
- Similar itemFiery, fierce and ferocious are all summed up in this BCBGeneration bootie. Secret B showcases a leather upper covered in a leopard print fur. A lace up closure, hidden 1/2 inch platform and a unique 4 1/2 inch faux wood heel perfects this style to fit right into your shoe closet. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Stella McCartneyDouble-Breasted Python-Print BlazerDetailsSnake-print jacquard. Round, collarless neckline. Double-breasted button front. Puffed shoulders. Long sleeves may be ruched, as shown. Slim fit; high waist. Flap pockets. Polyester/cotton/silk. Made in Bulgaria. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.