- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar itemA draped cowl back creates a dramatic silhouette on a soft jersey dress. Long sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Soft jersey. 95%rayon/5% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 31in / 79cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemLeather sphere skull box clutch with leather tassel detail with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior: features leather and chain strap. Brass hardware with gold finish. Dimensions: Height 4.7Inches, Width 4.3Inches. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemGucci white canvas flora print open toe high heel shoe with a small platform. Taupe leather bar at front with gold trim. Fully leather lined, leather sole and leather heel.
- Nicole MillerSquare-Neck Cocktail Sheath DressDetailsNicole Miller stretch linen dress. Approx. 38"L from shoulder to hem. Square neckline. Cap sleeves. Formfitting silhouette. Hem hits above knee. Back zip. Linen/viscose/spandex; lined; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Nicole Miller: Before she became a fashion icon, Nicole Miller pursued studies at a high level in design and art in both the U.S. and France. Drawing inspiration from such varied influences as mid-century architecture and traditions of exotic cultures, Nicole Miller is known for modern femininity in her designs, with artful draping and figure-flattering silhouettes.
- Naomi Animal Print Open Toe Platform Pump is crafted in printed pony hair leather with a stiletto heel for a sleek modern silhouette. Featuring peep toe cut-out, bright yellow cone heel 5"/13cm and leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Black and Gold Skull Knuckle embellished box clutch with leather
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Helmut LangDraped Jersey Overlap DressDetailsHelmut Lang dress in draped, flowy jersey. Approx. 34"L from shoulder to hem (size small measured). Deep surplice neckline with tonal underlay. 15"L batwing sleeves. Oversize top drapes over relaxed skirt. Viscose. Dry clean. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Model is wearing size S. Designer About Helmut Lang: Designer Helmut Lang was at the forefront of starkly chic minimalism, known for his boldly cut suits and edgy attitude. Today, designers Nicole and Michael Colovos (formerly of Habitual) maintain Mr. Lang's legendary clean lines while injecting a modern femininity into the line.