- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar itemGucci white canvas flora print open toe high heel shoe with a small platform. Taupe leather bar at front with gold trim. Fully leather lined, leather sole and leather heel.
- Similar itemA draped cowl back creates a dramatic silhouette on a soft jersey dress. Long sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Soft jersey. 95%rayon/5% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 31in / 79cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemGrained metallic leather with antique plated gold-tone hardware and leather lining. Made in Italy. Measures approx 6.5"W x 4"H x 2"D. Crystal embellished skull accent with pearl eye detail top clasp closure. Patent leather and suede trim.
- Naomi Animal Print Open Toe Platform Pump is crafted in printed pony hair leather with a stiletto heel for a sleek modern silhouette. Featuring peep toe cut-out, bright yellow cone heel 5"/13cm and leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Nicole MillerSquare-Neck Cocktail Sheath DressDetailsNicole Miller stretch linen dress.Approx. 38"L from shoulder to hem.Square neckline.Cap sleeves.Formfitting silhouette.Hem hits above knee.Back zip.Linen/viscose/spandex; lined; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Nicole Miller:Before she became a fashion icon, Nicole Miller pursued studies at a high level in design and art in both the U.S. and France. Drawing inspiration from such varied influences as mid-century architecture and traditions of exotic cultures, Nicole Miller is known for modern femininity in her designs, with artful draping and figure-flattering silhouettes.
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemLeather sphere skull box clutch with leather tassel detail with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior: features leather and chain strap. Brass hardware with gold finish. Dimensions: Height 4.7Inches, Width 4.3Inches. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemCamel cotton-twill. Epaulettes, hook-fastening neckline, button-fastening storm and wind flap, buckle-fastening tabs at cuffs, belt loops, detachable belt, button-fastening slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean