December 31, 2012
This set features items from @udobuy
1) That sweater is actually so cute. Me want.
2) @luxecouture I feel like I'm making a beachy StephAlexa set right now. Hehe.
3) I love discovering new Tumblrs that provide endless amounts of inspiration for Poly sets. That's clearly what happened here. Latest favorite: http://creatingsummer.tumblr.com/.
4) And while we're at it... Check out my Tumblr if you haven't yet: http://undertheparisianlights.tumblr.com. I made it snow, people! SNOW. Hehe #winterfun
5) Speaking of... It snowed here the other day! Not a ton, but like two or three inches, and it was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!
6) And HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE to all my loves on Polyvore! I wish you all the best 2013!
7) Kind of a sucky way to end the year, but I've had a particularly cruddy day for unimportant reasons. Sigh. My problem is that I get stressed wayyy too easily over stupid things. Even when I'm consciously trying not to, my mind blows things way out of proportion so that I can't stop thinking about something that's bothering me. And all I want to do is watch TV to take my mind off of things, but I have two stupid tests when I get back from break. Le dies.
8) Wait. On a side note... that Korean guy is performing Gangnam Style right now. Lol. I can hear it from the TV in the other room.
9) I'm trying to come up with a State of the Union for 2012 like I do every year but my mind is all over the place right now. Highlights of 2012? Hmm... attending two 1D concerts? Haha.
10) You guys probably already saw this on Tumblr, but I saw this thing that suggested everyone start off 2013 with an empty jar and fill it with good things that happen to you throughout the year, then open it and read it on New Year's Eve. I think I'm gonna do that. That sounds like a cute idea.
11) Alright. Time to get back to work. But seriously, I've had an AMAZING year on Polyvore with you all, and I'm looking forward to another one with you guys!
p.s. Oh and I feel like I should document this somewhere, so I suppose I'll do it here... This is what 2012 brought me on Polyvore:
9,437,426 set views
139,158 set likes
Yay =) THANKS GUYS!