Discover your style
2012 Christmas Wishlist #3
There are so many thing that I want, and if I had the money I would buy it, but I'm a student so right now I really have no money. That's why I'm sending my good girl wishlist to PolySanta :D .... I really don't want to be greedy with what I want so here is my list:
1. A French Bulldog Puppy. They're so cute and cuddly and because I live in an apartment I can't have bigger dogs, so that's why I think this is my perfect dog. They're kinda expensive (I think so) but perfect for small places, besides I ADORE dogs. So please please I want this puppy so bad :D
2. Madewell MADEWELL Charade Blazer ($95) . What can I say? I love blazer, perfects for everything and this blue color is so awesome.
3. Touch - Double Zip Leather Tote form mango.com ($190). Like you know, I'm in college so I need a big bag where I can put all my books, noteboks and more, besides I travel in public Trans so it need to be safe, his is prefect, the color, the size and the shape.
4. Lulu Zip Double Cloth Dress from oasis.andotherbrands.com ($115). Every girl need a little black dress and this is completely awesome, perfect for all occasions.
5. Peter Pan Collar Tee from jcrew.com ($75). So cute, and really great for cold weather.
6. Burberry Shoes & Accessories Rubber Wellington boots from net-a-porter.com ($277). This are in sale so I don't feel that bad with the price, for rainy days (Almost everyday :S), and with excellent materials so they don't damage.
I really want these wishes dear PolySanta :D ...
@polyvore ... @polyvore-editorial ...
Featured in Top page (December 21/12)
3565 543 502 111 420 259 429 20 1232 404 818 1046 718 637 528 1592 195 43 494 346 272