With 20 minutes, you can have a fully polished look. Here's what you can do:
1. Smooth on some foundation like Hourglass Immaculate.
2. Dot and blend concealer on any discoloration or blemishes. I like the Bobbi Brown concealer for covering undereye circles.
3. Contour your face with Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder. You can give yourself cheekbones!
4. Go for the smoky eye with a Clé de Peau Beauté Color Quad 13. Apply mascara.
5. Lip Option 1: Go with a nude lip like Dior Addict Lipstick OR Lip Option 2: Line your lips wth NARS lip liner in red or burgundy, then fill in with Sephora's Rouge Cream lipstick.
You are good to go!