- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, BlackDetailsPatent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs.Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform.4 3/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather outsole."Bianca" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemInspired by the classic Mulberry style, the Bayswater Bracelet features the signature postman’s lock hardware to match its iconic namesake bag. This bracelet is available in two sizes. Postman's Lock closure. Soft gold components. Small 56mm x 45mm internal dimensions Small 160mm circumference Medium 65mm x 50mm internal dimensions Medium 180mm circumference
- Jason WuBirdseye Crochet-Knit Pullover SweaterDetailsBlack and white chunky, crochet knit.Crew neckline.Long raglan sleeves.Ribbed trim.Relaxed fit.Pullover style.Cotton/polyamide; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemGreen cotton shoe print skirt from Eggs featuring a high waist, a ribbed waistband, a pleated design, a flared style, a mid-length and an all-over printed shoe design. This item fits large, please select the next size down.
- Similar itemMulticolour cotton 'Jungle' skirt from Eggs featuring a high waist, a ribbed waistband, a graphic print and a pleated design.
- Patent leather upper, manmade lining, manmade sole. Imported. Round toe; slip on. 5" Heel, 1" platform; feels like 4" heel. Available in full and half sizes. Runs small; please order one half-size up.
- Cutouts lend a layered look to this open Tory Burch cuff bracelet. Logo detailing and petite studs accent the slender bands. Brass. Imported, China. Measurements Width: 1in / 2.5cm Diameter: 2.25in / 6cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Theyskens' TheoryTextured Crewneck Sweater, WhiteDetailsTheyskens' Theory textured semisheer knit sweater with ribbed trim. Crew neckline.Long raglan sleeves.Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Polyamide. Imported. Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemPatent leather round toe platform pump. 4.75" heel (120mm) Signature red leather sole. Available in Nude. Made in Italy. Fit note: This shoe runs small to size; order one half-size up.