- Similar itemFrom Maison Margiela's Spring-Summer 2016 runway of theatrical luxury; a cropped wide-leg pant with welt patch pockets at the front plus a utility hip pocket in heavy-duty white denim twill. Cropped, wide leg fit Zip fly with button closure Patch pockets with welt opening Utility slant hip pocket Back welt pocket Heavy, rigid hand feel Color: White 100% Cotton Made in Italy
- Low-top brushed leather sneakers in white. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Logo stamp in silver-tone at padded tongue. Padded collar. Perforated detailing at sides. Suede heel tab in blue featuring logo stamp in silver-tone. Tonal textured rubber platform sole. Tonal stitching.
- Similar itemAcrylic, linen, wool, alpaca, nylon. Pullover styling. Hand wash. Imported
- Similar itemRaey's almost androgynous single-breasted blazer is tailored from a classic black and white herringbone wool, and precisely cut for a slick result. The notch lapels are flatteringly slim, while the decorative buttons on the cuffs can be easily moved for a custom fit. Try it over a black cami top and slip skirt for a fresh transitional spin.?
- Similar itemHope is a Swedish fashion label inspired by workwear and vintage uniforms. The label is best known for its utilitarian trousers and a range of functional and stylish outerwear. A long, wide trouser cut from khaki beige twill with a self-tie waist and raw, unfinished edges. Slouchy, wide leg fit Zip fly with tab and button closure Slant hip pockets; welt back pockets Self-tie waist belt Raw hem Smooth, lightweight hand feel Color: Khaki Beige 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane Imported
- Similar itemJacquard-knit from a sumptuous, soft wool-and-alpaca blend with a touch of silk, this sweater dials up the textural allure of your cool-clime looks. Relaxed, slightly cropped silhouette. Size medium has a 22 body length and a 16 sleeve length. Ribbed bateau neckline. Long sleeves. Ribbed hem. 55% wool, 25% alpaca, 13% silk, 7% polyamide. Hand wash. Imported. Model is 510/178 cm and wears a size small.
- Low-top brushed leather sneakers in white. Leather star appliqués in red throughout. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Logo stamp in gold-tone at padded tongue. Padded collar. Perforated detailing at sides. Logo embossed at heel tab. Textured rubber sole in cream. Tonal stitching.
- Similar itemChic tailoring is a Gucci signature, and for Fall '15 - his first as Creative Director. Alessandro Michele gave classic silhouettes an elegant, androgynous feel. This wool-twill blazer has defined shoulders that add structure to the loose, long-line cut. Complete your look with the coordinating pants. Shown here with: Gucci Sweater, Gucci Loafers, Gucci Bracelet, Alexander McQueen Ring, Jennifer Meyer Necklace, Gucci Ring, Bottega Veneta Belt.. Black wool-twill.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% wool; trim: 100% silk; collar lining: 100% polyester; lining: 100% rayon.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemFirst witnessed during Givenchy’s Fall’16 runway collection, this longline wool blazer is sharply tailored for a no nonsense approach to dressing. In black wool, the long sleeves are detailed with oversized button cuffs trimmed in red velvet while the box pleat pockets and front button fastening featured oversized golden discs, which were a recurring theme throughout the show. Cut for a long length and with a silk-blend lining, chest pocket and rear central vent, be sure to command attention by pairing yours with Givenchy’s calgary shorts in keeping with the shows styling. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Material: Wool/Viscose/Silk.