- Similar itemJoan VassFront-Seam Ponte Leggings, Petite DetailsWith slimming and flattering proportions, our exclusive Joan Vass leggings give you ample possibilities.Stretch ponte.Long seams down center and bias seams on side for slim look.Stretch waistband. Tapered legs; straight hem at ankle.Pull-on style.Modal/nylon/spandex; dry clean.Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a peter pan collar with a pussy bow fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, a curved hemline and a contrasting pink and green floral print.
- Leather/manmade upper, synthetic lining, manmade sole. Imported. Peep toe; piping trim; buckled slingback. 4.5" Heel, 1" platform; feels like 3.5" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemNo need to play cat and mouse with these hot heels, the Calico by Taylor Says can be yours without the chase. A soft light blue suede blankets the silhouette perfectly while hiding a 1 1/2 inch platform. A floral print and Japanese cat graces the sole; believed for many years to deliver good fortune and success to the owner. Try out your luck and see where these beautiful 6 inch stilettos take you. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. blue.
- Similar itemJoan VassCropped Leggings, Petite DetailsOur exclusive.Formfitting yet breathable jersey.Pull-on elastic waist.Cropped at mid-calf.Cotton/modal/spandex; hand washable. Imported. Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Similar itemHoney cotton 'Marystow' trench coat from Burberry London featuring a classic collar, long sleeves with strap cuffs, shoulder tabs, a belted waist, a double breasted front fastening, side flap button pockets and a rear vent.
- Similar itemPowder pink silk blouse from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a classic collar, a pussy bow detail, a button fastening and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Similar itemGear up for a style of storm in Burberry London's lightweight and timeless double-breasted trench coat. Pima cotton gabardine; lining: cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Double-breasted button closure, front and back storm flaps, epaulettes, belted cuffs. Detachable belt at waist, two front pockets with button closure, center back vent, check print lining and under collar. Rain resistant. Slim, European fit, it is recommended to size up.