- White cotton-jersey. Black 'Karl' print, dropped shoulders. Slips on. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 25mm/ 1 inch with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Black rubber. Pull on. The natural wax used to weather-proof Hunter Wellington boots may cause slight flecks in dye
- The Tokyo Laundry Women's Cara Denim Shorts in light blue features a classic 5 pocket design, zip up fly fasten and single button closure to the waist. Low rise shorts with ripped detail throughout and polka dot pocket lining that can be seen when worn. Tokyo Laundry logo tab to finish the look. GG. Brand: Tokyo Laundry. Colour: Blue. Material: 66% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 13% Viscose. Care Instructions: Machine wash warm at 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron on a low heat. Do not dry clean. Clothing Style: Denim Shorts.
- Similar itemHandmade. Heel measures approximately 30mm/ 1 inch. Black vulcanized-rubber. Expandable side tabs, sand leather lining, round toe, gripped sole. Pull on
- Blue denim stone washed shorts from Levis A.N.G.E.L.O Recycled Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design and raw cut openings. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- White cotton-jersey. Black mesh stripes. Slips on. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 25mm/ 1 inch with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Navy rubber. Pull on. The natural wax used to weather-proof Hunter Wellington boots may cause slight flecks in dye
- Similar itemChloé white cotton jersey T-shirt embellished at shoulders and sleeves with ring-pattern guipure lace. Finely ribbed binding at neckline, elbow-length sleeves, high-low shirttail hem. Slips on. Available in White. Cotton; combo 1: cotton/polyester; combo 2: cotton/polyamide Dry clean. Made in Portugal
- Similar itemLight wash denim shorts with ripped details and striped inner lining five pockets, belt loops, zip and button fastening, frayed hems with side slits.