This was done by- @thatslovelydarling
1 can of Biscuits (size of a tape roll)
1/2 c. Pizza sauce
3/4 c. cheese
1/2 tsp pizza spice/ basil
1 pie pan (greased)
1 custard cup
That spray stuff like Pam or something
*Directions: (I spaced them out so it's easier to read.)
1) Cut the biscuits and pepperonis into fourths.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine sauce and spice
3) Add the biscuits.
4) (this step is optional) Put a custard cup in the middle of a glass pie pan.
5) Pour the sauce, spice, and biscuits into the pan.
6) Sprinkle cheese and pepperoni on top.
7) Put a paper towel over it the pan.
8) Put in microwave for 4 and a half minutes.
9) Let stand for one minute.
Serves 2-3 people.
What it should look like-