- Soiree Eyecolor Shade: Dark golden spruce Texture: Glimmer. To Each Its Own - The BE Eyecolor Difference. As individual as you are, bareMinerals Eyecolors vary in texture from ultra sheer to fully opaque. Texture guide: A glimmer of eyecolor: High intensity sheen. Can be softer and more translucent when worn dry, but creates an opaque wash of high sheen when worn wet (called "foiling"). A glimpse of eyecolor: Supremely soft and sheer with a touch of glow. Use dry for whisper effects and wet for more opaque sheen. A velvet of eyecolor: The most opaque of the three. Incredibly creamy color that gives a rich, smooth finish. Benefits: 100% Pure bareMinerals. Preservative-free and non-irritating. Vibrant, stay-true colors from sheer to full finish. Provide sheer-to-opaque coverage. All-natural consistency makes them easy to apply and blend seamlessly. Add rich, eye-illuminating accents. No pulling or tugging of the eye area. No creasing. Lasts all day long.
- An actual Set of 4 ABS injection molded bangles with 6 rubber bracelets surround this fun, fresh timepiece. Get funky, chunky styling with a lightweight feel at an affordable price. Glossy injection molded plastic makes this timeless timepiece a less costly addition to your collection.
- Similar itemWhite lacquered metal 'Egocentris' round tray from Fornasetti featuring a contrasting black print pattern.
- Similar itemPut down the machete! The Areca Palm with its thick lush leaves is the bane of jungle travel, but perfect for improving the mood of any room. Hailing from Madagascar, the Areca Palm, with its deep rich tropic décor, is sure to delight anyone who dreams of relaxing on a beach surrounded by greenery. Reaching upward at 38 inches and complete with a decorative patterned vase, it’s an elegant addition anywhere.
- Similar itemHere's one of the most realistic looking palm trees you will ever find (unless you're on a tropical beach, of course!) This stunning Areca palm tree is tall (6'), full (with 12 trunks and more than 600 leaves ready to sway in the ocean breeze), and is ready to stand proud in your home or office. The best part is you don't need a tropical environment (or even water) to keep it looking beautiful. Makes a perfect gift as well.
- Similar itemNapoleon PerdisColor Disc Eye Shadow, Arabian NightsDetailsGive your eyes a boost with a Napoleon Perdis signature Color Disc from his pigment-rich, head-turning eye shadow collection. The stellar formula goes on smooth, is easy to blend, and lasts for the ultimate color surge. Available in sparkle, shimmer, matte or metallic finishes. Color Discs are paraben-free.
- The rich, warm colors and mosaic designs of Italy inspired this grouping of hand made ceramic and fused glass circles. The circle, symbol of time and life, gives this composition a particularly interesting meaning with pieces that bring ancient ideas into a contemporary lifestyle. Smooth, glossy glass dances colorfully around carved and textured clay. Wheel thrown then hand altered ceramics are painted and stained with a satin finish, using gloss glaze and bright fused glass as accents. Glass circles are made with hand cut pieces that are meticulously placed, fused, cold worked and fire polished, giving them their brilliance. Ceramic circles are 10" in diameter. Glass circles range from 4" - 10". Pieces mount from 1" - 3" in relief from the wall.
- Similar itemRubber bracelet. Measures approx 8.5" L. Buckle closure. Gold tone hardware.
- Experience the lush greenness of Madagascar with this Areca Palm and Bamboo vase. With full leaves reaching out into every direction (as if trying to spread its beauty far and wide), you’ll find it easy to imagine you’re in your own tropic paradise, no matter your location. Set in a tall rich brown bamboo vase, this Areca Palm brings a bit of island relaxation to any environment