Shop this look
- Similar itemOversized pockets, completely encrusted with faux pearls and clear beads, add edgy elegance to a tailored, sleeveless coat of fine Italian wool. Notched collar and lapels. Double-breasted button front. Single welt chest pocket. Front darts. Front flap pockets with beads. Center back vent. Fully lined. About 37" from shoulder to hem. Wool. Glass and acrylic beads. Dry clean. Imported of Italian fabric. - Embellished-Pocket Sleeveless Coat
- Similar itemFrom our in-house collection, La Garçonne Moderne; a pullover, quintessential sweatshirt in an authentic, indigo-dyed heavy cotton. Slightly dropped crew neck Cropped, bracelet length sleeves Self trim at neck & sleeves Indigo-dyed heavy knit cotton fades and softens over time for a vintage feel Relaxed fit Color: Shibori Blue. 100% cotton, Japanese origin. Made in New York.
- A chic tweed skirt always looks cute with that nice office ensemble you have in mind and this number from Red Valentino is absolutely flawless! Lightweight cotton-blend tweed fabric. Knit waistband with side zipper closure. Ruffle trimming. Contemporary fit. Fully lined. Size EUR 40 (US 2) measures approximately 18'' long, and may vary by size. External Fabric: 82% Cotton / 18% Polyester; Lining: 67% Acetate / 33% Polyester; Dry Clean; Italy;
- A saucy peep toe and soaring stiletto heel style a bejeweled bootie that sparkles as it catches the light. Brand: Lauren Lorraine. Style Name: Lauren Lorraine 'Etro' Peep Toe Bootie (Women). Style Number: 1128234. 4 1/2" heel; 3/4" platform; 2 1/2" shaft (size 8; 5); Side zip closure; Textile and synthetic upper/synthetic lining and sole; By Lauren Lorraine; imported
- Bouchra Jarrar's mini skirt is cut from silver -flecked wool-blend tweed and paneled with faux patent-leather underneath the two-way zip. This French-made piece is fully lined so it sits smoothly without riding up. Wear it with a tonal blouse, slipping on the matching jacket for a coordinated look. Black, white and silver wool-blend tweed, black faux patent-leather. Asymmetric two-way zip fastening through front. Fabric1: 79% wool, 11% viscose, 6% cotton, 3% polyamide, 1% polyester; fabric2: 51% polyester, 32% polyurethane, 17% cotton; lining: 60% cupro, 40% acetate. Dry clean.
- Similar itemAlexander Wang light-gray Freja boots. Covered block heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Suede and textured-leather. Snap-fastening fold-over layered cuff with silver zipper trim, back pull tab, lace and eyelet detail with wrap-around laces, eyelet detail at inner cuff, open almond toe. Zip fastening through front.
- Similar itemThis double breasted Martin Grant coat is rendered in wool and features a loose shape with wide notched lapels, oversized flap pockets, and an allover plaid pattern. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemKenzo Embroidered Tiger Icon Crewneck Sweatshirt, Gray Details Kenzo knit sweatshirt with iconic embroidered tiger and logo. Crew neckline. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Pullover style. Ribbed hem. Cotton. Made in Portugal. Designer About KENZO: The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity. Size: SMALL. Color: GRAY. Age Group: Adult. Material: 100% COTTON.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent Double-Breasted Plaid Wool Coat, Black Details Saint Laurent plaid long coat. Notch lapel with pins. Shoulder epaulets. Double-breasted button front. Front flap pockets. Hem hits at knees. Wool/nylon. Made in Italy. Designer About Saint Laurent: Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer—but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house. Size: 48. Color: BLACK. Age Group: Adult. Material: 80% Wool 20% polyamid.
- Similar itemExclusive to Shopbop. A ruched panel of delicately striped shirting trims the hem of this Clu sweatshirt, providing a casual, layered look. Ribbed trim finishes the edges. Long sleeves. Fabric: French terry. 100% cotton. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemPrint For a trendsetting and eye-catching night out, opt for high hemlines and show off these snake-embossed metallic booties. Stiletto heel. Pointed toe. Self-tie ankle wrap closure. Metallic snake embossed finish. Material: Leather. Imported. Measures approximately 3” heel height. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemThis mini Wes Gordon skirt is rendered in tweed and features a fitted shape with contoured seams, and subtle front slits. Please note: Item is returnable