- When Apollo's priestess delivered oracles at Delphi, she used a tripod symbolizing the sun. The base of this light symbolizes light and lightness itself while also providing outstanding stability. The shade is available in red, white or black. Max 100W E27 bulb (CFL compatible).
- Ingenious Industry. If you like the look of the hanging industrial lamps from Zuo Modern, but don't want to hang anything, the Jasper Floor Lamp is the perfect solution. Using a synchronized pulley system, the Jasper Lamp can be adjusted to the perfect height, and the tripod legs keep it standing stable. The minimal design allows you to easily integrate this piece into your existing decor. A standout piece for a home with standout style. One 60-watt bulb included. UL approved.
- Adesso Director Table Lamp This modern tripod lamp has a smooth matte black finish. Big black poly/cotton drum shade. Shade dimensions: 9-Inch high, 14-Inch in diameter. Lamp dimensions: 28-Inch high, 9-Inch between each leg. Requires one 100-watt bulb, not included.
- Many of our items come with a story and this tripod lamp is no exception. The legendary conductor of the Berliner Philharmoniker was known for many things, such as his 6 wives or his collection of precious batons. More interestingly he was well known for his insistence on taking along his own sheet music stand. This elaborate tripod had once supported an astronomical device at the London Observatory. He insisted on this because with its sleek elegant design it didn't interfere with showing off his athletic build and long tailed jacket given that conducts spend most of their time with their back to the audience. This tripod, finished in antique silver plate would certainly have pleased Herrn Kondukto with its sturdy build and practical use. Encore.
- A classic Tripod floor lamp with a huge selection of silk shades and patterned shades. 62" OAH x 24" DiameterShade. 150 watt max; on/off foot switch. Ships in 1-2 weeks, free throughout the 48 contiguous states.Lights Up! has been designing bold, functional lighting with a modern sensibility from the industrial heart of Brooklyn since 1987. From their early use of mixed metals to our current collection of shade-based lamps and pendants in classic solids and striking exclusive silk prints, we think you'll find Lights Up! to be a real turn on.
- Atlantic Lamp, A stunning nickel Adjustable Tripod Lamp. Elegant, sophisticated and timeless addition to any home.
- The classic utility of a metal tripod is combined with the stylish good looks of a classic pharmacy lamp in this industrial inspired table lamp. A terrific piece of industrial loft lighting, this lamp would also be right at home in any modern space. 23 inches high x 25 inches wide x 9 inches diameter at base. Constructed from brass. Antique nickel finish. uses one 60W bulb.
- A floor standing Tripod Lamp complete with shade in black wood and polished aluminium. The ultimate WOW factor for any room. Hugely impressive and incredibly stylish.
- Antiqued metal detail. 60 watt max.
- Oslo Wood is a studio lamp with a tripod base. The shade includes a revolving shade piece, which gives the possibility of exciting angles of light in the room. The lamp gives an upward solid indirect lighting effect as well as a warm and diffuse direct light via the shade. Oslo Wood spreads light in the same way as seen in the forests around Oslo. The beams of light become diffuse upon passing through the shade, mimicking the contours of city light illuminating the sky on a dark winter night, filtered by the trees dominating the ground below. The Oslo Wood lamp's indirect upward lighting effect relates to the somewhat stronger contours of light that reaches above the treetops. In detail: Type : Floor lamp. Colour : black shade / black feet. Material : Shade : coloured chain link fabric - Body : satinized metal. Dimensions : H 156 cm x Ø 47 cm - Shade : Ø 26 cm. Characteristics : Dimmer - Bulb (not included) : 1 x E27 max 100W - 220V-240V - 50HZ - Black wire (L 200 cm) - Supplied with EU plug : EU to UK plug adapter included.
- Handmade walnut mid-century-style tripod lamp. Burlap shade. 150w maximum bulb. Integrated dimmer. Dimensions: 14 inch/35.6 cm base; 61 inches/155 cm tall; shade: 12 x 17 inches/30.5 x 43.2 cm.
- The most iconic products Greta Grossman designed in the 40's and 50's were the Gräshoppa floor lamp and the Cobra floor and table lamps. In 1950, the Cobra lamp won the Good Design Award and was subsequently exhibited at the Good Design Show at the Museum of Modern Art. Grossman was highly influenced by European Modernism, which had been imported to the US by influencial architects, such as Walter Gropius (founder of the Bauhaus) and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. Grossman, in turn, played a significant role in defining the aesthetic of mid-century Californian Modernism. The iconic Gräshoppa lamp was first produced in 1947. The tubular steel tripod stand is tilted backward and the elongated aluminium conical shade is ball-jointed onto the arm, so the light can be directional, yet the glare is minimal. Both stand and shade are powder-coated. The classic Cobra lamp takes its name from the shape of the oval shade, which is reminiscent of a Cobra's neck. The tubular flexible arm can be bent in all directions and the shade can be rotated through 360º. The base is covered in powder-coated aluminium and weighted with a cast iron ballast. Today, Grossman's product designs are highly collectible and are sold at auctions all around the world. Grossman's products are unique, modern classic designs. In detail: Type : Floor lamp. Colour : Warm grey. Material : Powder coated steel - Shade : powder coated aluminium - Cable surrounded by fabric. Dimensions : H 125,5 cm - Base : Ø 43,5 cm. Characteristics : 1947 reissue - Bulb (not included) : 1 x fluo compact 11W E14 ou 1 x low energy halogen 28W E14 - On/off switch - Supplied with EU plug : EU to UK plug adapter included.
- Light and Base of Grand Proportions
While the shade is generally the focal point of a lamp, the Unysn Elm Table Lamp proves the base can be equally as intriguing. The unique asymmetrical tripod base, produced from solid Chinese wood, boasts natural designs and authentic charm. Thanks to the wood’s durability, the lamp can be trusted to stand the test of time. Place the light on your favorite coffee table or in the corner of your reading nook, and it will surely shine!
Crafted from repurposed Chinese elm wood
Finished in a natural dark coat
Fits standard 60-watt light bulb
Complete with plugin for easy installation
Matches other items in the Unysn Elm collection
- Constructed to last a life time, 1930s search lamps can be used to light large or small spaces with just the right kind of light. This faithful reproduction is mounted on a mahogany tripod, with an angle adjustable lamp. Both cool and contemporary with historical accuracy.
- The Occa Maison Tripod table lamp has a fabulous design of antiqued nickel and rich tobacco leather covering each of its elegant tripod legs with feature stitching. The lamp comes complete with a round grey polycotton french drum shade and has a E27 lamp holder which requires a max 60W bulb (not included). This classic table lamp is perfect for adding warm rich ambiance to your home interior in lounges, studies or bedrooms & we love its subtle understated elegance with a hint of country living found in richly adorned stately homes. Lighting is one of the most important factors in creating a fabulous home room set and our interior designers suggest using a variety of lighting types for the perfect scheme. Match with the Occa Maison Swan floor lamp for the complete look.
- The Ralph Lauren Cutter Tripod Lamp exhibits modern chic with its spotlight illumination. This tripod lamp features a polished nickel finish and a tripod stand. This item is special order only Dimensions: Height: 69" - 80" Base: 51" Tripod. Available finish: Polished Nickel. Socket: On-Off Wattage: 100 A.
- The tripod base has an oxidized bronze finish with gold undertones. The round hardback shade is an off-white linen hardback. Designer: Carolyn Kinder. Wattage: 150W. Dimensions: 20" depth by 20" width by 68" height. Material: metal/fabric/resin.
- Atlantic Lamp, a stunning brass adjustable tripod Lamp by Eichholtz. An Elegant, sophisticated and timeless addition to any home. Also available in Nickel and Black.
- The Aimbry Nickel Film Tripod Floor Lamp is a fabulous lamp that would look great in your living room. The contemporary and stylish appearance would be a definite talking point when your friends are over. Made from Nickel the lamp has a switch and is mains powered. It accommodates 1 x ES 40W bulb. Also available as a table lamp. Dimensions: Height 160cm x Width 80cm x Depth 88cm.
- Small Weegee Table Lamp by Lights Up! Beautiful silk shades top off this chic tripod base. Shown in Snowflake. 20" OAH x 12" Diametershade. 75 watt max; hi/low cord switch. Choose your silk shade prior to checkout. Ships in 1-2 weeks, free throughout the 48 contiguous states.The following prints are printed on 100% Recycled PET Fabric.Anna GreenAnna RedSnowflakeStripesCirclesBlack MummRed MummFaux Bois LightFaux Bois DarkTan Cornflower Blue Cornflower Kimono Black Ginko LeafGreen Ginko LeafOrange Ginko LeafLights Up! has been designing bold, functional lighting with a modern sensibility from the industrial heart of Brooklyn since 1987. From their early use of mixed metals to our current collection of shade-based lamps and pendants in classic solids and striking exclusive silk prints, we think you'll find Lights Up! to be a real turn on.
- Our lamp’s sleek tripod base pays homage to an iconic silhouette of midcentury modern design. The frame is fixed in position with cleverly concealed joinery, and topped in authentic style with a clean-lined shade. 21" diam., 53 1/2" high overall. Available in Antique Brass or Polished Nickel finish. Tripod base is crafted of welded brass tubing. Shade is laminated natural-colored paper. On/off pull-chain switch. Felt-padded feet protect floor surfaces.
- 1930s Art Deco style is perfectly exhibited by the combination of polished aluminium and brass of this Cadillac headlamp searchlight. Imposing size and tall ebonized tripod complete with travel compass dating back to the Mille-Miglia of the 1920s.
- Designer: Philippe Starck. Manufacturer: Flos. Height: 178 cm. Width: 58 cm. Shade Height: 45 cm. Shade Diameter: 46 cm. Shade Finish: Polyester Fabric. Leg Finish: Grey Aluminium. Bulb: E27 116W Halogen (Included), With Dimmer. Origin: Made In Italy.
- The mud and sandstone walls hid the multistory palace of Imam Yahya, built in the 1930s. From one of the terraces where we were invited to dine in the evening we could look down some 1000 feet into the valley and the lights of the village. The floor was covered with bright carpets, pots with plants were everywhere, and the light came from candles set on tripods. Over chicken and lamb with lentils, followed by cake and cardamom tea, the Imam explained that the tripods were left by a British surveying expedition in the twenties, mapping the deserts and hills of Yemen. We were impressed by the fact that the metal and wood, combined with saddler’s leather straps, still looked fresh and new, obviously a combination of quality and form follows function.