- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- Extensive handcrafted details create a sophisticated and modern style in this uniquely elegant bag by American West. This small bag and wallet combo with an adjustable/detachable shoulder strap has a main zipper compartment with a cell phone pouch, and a back zipper pocket. Front flaps opens to reveal 2 clear ID windows, 4 card slots, 2 open compartments, a zipper coin compartment, and a pen holder, all made of genuine leather. Hand-tooled vegetable tanned leather with distressed trim, and leather accents. Decorated with smooth silver spots and an exclusive silver concho with braided leather tassel. Interior is chrome leather. Each piece is made by hand, one at a time.
- Let your hair down and cut loose in the Kambria by Guess. A medium pink leather creates the upper while a striped fabric and espadrille adorn the 5 inch wedge and 1 1/2 inch platform. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemGreen stripes lend a playful feel to Petit Bateau's Fantoche Tank; White jersey tank with grass green horizontal stripes; Scoop neckline with three small gold buttons; Relaxed fit. 100% Cotton. Wash cold.
- Similar itemJean-Michel CazabatFela Strappy Wedge Sandal, TurquoiseDetailsJean-Michel Cazabat wedge sandal. 5" braided jute wedge heel; 1" platform; 4" equiv. Crisscross stretch elastic straps form upper. Satin covered backstay. Rubber outsole. "Fela" is made in Spain. Designer About Jean-Michel Cazabat Shoes: Born in the South of France, shoe designer Jean-Michel Cazabat was inspired as a child by the wooden platform sandals worn by the stylish women in the idyllic village of Gascony. After a career in shoe buying and product development for Charles Jourdan and Kelian, Cazabat launched his own luxury line in 1999. Designing for strong, independent women, Cazabat's signatures include color, glitter, intricate straps, and exotic materials. Jean-Michel Cazabat pumps, sandals, wedges, boots, and more have been spotted on trend-setters and celebrities the world over.
- Similar itemThis leather crossbody bag by Frye is quite attractive. The rich burnished leather has so much character and dimension. An exterior pocket along with several interior pockets are available. The matching strap adjusts easily. Leather outer Fabric lining 1 Interior zip pocket 2 interior drop pockets Exterior drop pocket with cotton lining 12 inch (L) x 11 inch (H) x 3.5 inch (D) 23 inch strap drop Magnetic snap tab with zip closure Imported
- You'll sizzle with sexiness in the Sasa! Jessica Simpson sounds the alarm with a glossy orange patent upper and overlapping strap design. A cut out detail between the 5 3/4 inch wedge and 2 inch platform gives a unique edge to this hot style. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. orange.
- MARC by Marc JacobsLuna Leather Saddle Crossbody Bag, Orange GlowDetailsMARC by Marc Jacobs smooth leather saddle crossbody bag with silvertone hardware. Two-tone removable shoulder strap with 22 1/2" adjustable drop. Flap top with weighted logo plate; hidden turn-lock closure. Interior, fabric lining; one open pocket, one zip pocket and one slip pocket. Exterior, zip pocket at front of flap. 7"H x 9"W x 3 1/2"D; boxed weight of bag is 3. 8lbs. "Luna" is imported. Designer About MARC by Marc Jacobs: Since its introduction in 2001, MARC by Marc Jacobs has been just as heralded and coveted as the designer's namesake runway collection. Whimsical, playful, retro-chic style makes this diffusion line a hit all on its own.
- Similar itemREGULATION by Yohji Yamamoto's tank top is crafted at back in grey cotton French terry and at front in white lace. Scoop neck, logo patch at back bottom, neckline and arm openings trimmed in grey jersey Slips on. Available in White/Grey. Cotton; parts: cotton/polyamide/viscose. Dry clean. Made in Japan.