- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoButterfly Sunglasses, TurtleDetailsButterfly-shaped sunglasses by Salvatore Ferragamo.Ombre acetate frames.Logo and metal detail on thin arms.100% UVA/UVB protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemButterfly sunglasses in gold-colored metal and tortoise and Tiffany Blue acetate with brown lenses and Austrian crystals. 100% UV protection and anti-glare coating.
- Similar itemThe elegant Greek Key pattern garnished by crystal pave evokes Versace's most alluring, star-striking style. This acetate, butterfly frame is lavish and ready for showing off.
- Similar itemA small silvertone butterfly perches delicately on the corner of rimless square aviators with matching acetate stems. 100% UVA/UVB protection. Signature case included.
- Similar itemInspired by the easy glamour of the French Riviera in the late 1960s, our Maquis Sunglasses exude vintage-chic appeal. Featuring a modified butterfly shape and two-tone acetate frames, they’re finished with a fretwork logo. Includes a protective orange case made from the highest-quality, scratch-resistant Italian leather. Acetate rectangle lens. Plastic lenses offer 100% UV protection.
- Similar itemOliver PeoplesAddie Oval Butterfly Sunglasses, Black/TortoiseDetailsBig enough to add a little mystery, small enough to avoid overpowering your look-Oliver Peoples enhances black frames with sleek tortoise arms. These oval shades complement the proportions of oblong, oval, and diamond face shapes.Shiny acetate frames with tapered tortoise arms.Oval butterfly lenses.100% UVA/UVB protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Oliver Peoples:Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.