- Similar itemKeep hope alive with these gorgeous pumps! Easy slip-on wear. Sleek satin upper with bow detail. Open toe. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Wrapped heel. Signature blue sole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 in. Weight: 8 oz. Platform Height: 1 ⁄ 4 in.
- Theyskens' Theory off-white Chuma dress. Tulle. Multicolored embroidery, sequins, fully lined. Slips on. 100% nylon; lining: 94% silk, 6% Lycra. Spot clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slim fit. Mini-length. Lightweight, heavily embellished non-stretchy fabric.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- With Rebecca Minkoff accessories, bags are always a playful addition to your wardrobe. Smooth leather with polished goldtone hardware. Allover leopard print. Signature front hook claps with flap detail and zip pocket underneath. Top zip closure with leather fringe pull. Removable 46" crossbody chain strap with 22" drop and gold studded leather grip. Fabric lining; Interior features one zip pocket, two raised pockets and a card slot. Five large protective feet at base. Measures approximately 11'' at widest x 8'' tall at center x 2'' deep. Leather; Imported;
- ChloeLong Ruffle-Front Drape CoatDetailsChloe alpaca-blend coat provides lightweight insulation. Shawl collar falls to draped ruffle front. Long sleeves; dropped shoulder seams. Open front falls below knee. Alpaca/virgin wool/nylon; silk. Made in France of Italian material. Designer About Chloe: In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter. " From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Demure in size but not in impact, this framed leather clutch is dotted with shiny studs and has a detachable strap for wearing options. Detachable shoulder chain/strap, 23" drop Top skull snap closure Leather lining 6"W X 3?"H x 3"D Made in Italy
- Similar itemThe classic shift dress gets some look-at-me flash with this sequin-laden take from Anna Sui. Round neck, sleeveless, front floral sequin print, solid back, gathered back yoke, mini-length. Oversized silhouette. Pair with a classic trench, heels, and an embellished clutch. 100% Polyester. Material2: 59% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 9% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemSparkle and shine in these breathtaking pumps. Glitter-covered man-made upper. Open toe. Man-made lining. Man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 4 3 ⁄ 4 in. Weight: 10 oz. Platform Height: 1 ⁄ 2 in.
- Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli have upped the modern cool on a timeless classic in true Valentino fashion. Smooth leather with pale goldtone studs. Pyramid stud details throughtout; Leather logo tag at rear. Foldover flap with magnetic snap closure and slide through hand strap. Clip removable 7'' studded wristlet strap. Leather lining; Dual compartments with one interior zip pocket and a center slit pocket. Measures approximately 11'' at widest x 6'' tall at center x 2'' deep; Weighs 1 lb. Leather; Italy;