- Similar itemLottie & Holly woven chiffon shirt. Sheer. Button front. Slip chest pocket. Allover floral print. Long sleeve. 100% polyester. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemMenswear inspired bootie in regal shades of black, garnet and lead. These slip on booties will surely steal the show thanks to their unique and sophisticated design. Leather upper Leather insole Leather sole 1/2 inch heel Slip on gore paneling and full interior zipper Imported Runs true to size. 37 = US 7
- Similar itemCut in our relaxed skinny shape (read: the skinny leg you love, with a more easygoing cut through the hip), this have-to-have is done in a medium blue with bleached detail, for a sea-and-surf vibe. Front zip with button closure. Wide belt loops. Five-pocket styling. Tonal topstitching. 27 1/2" inseam, rolled. To give you the best possible fit, we've changed our denim sizing to waist sizes. Use the following list to compare sizes: 24=00, 25=0, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=10, 31=12, 32=14, 33=16, 34=18 57% Cotton, 24% Modal, 17% Lyocell, 2% Spandex. Imported. Machine Washable. PETITE: 25" INSEAM, ROLLED. TALL: 30 1/2" INSEAM, ROLLED.
- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Contrast Textured Long-Flap Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsZAC Zac Posen patent faux-leather (PVC) and soft leather contrast satchel bag.Golden hardware.Flat top handle with 3" drop.Removable shoulder strap with 18" adjustable drop.Flap top with flip-lock closure; embossed logo on edge of lock.Interior, faille lining; one small and one large open pocket and one zip pocket.Exterior, back zip pocket; metal feet protect bottom of bag.9"H x 11 3/4"W x 6"D."Eartha" is imported.Designer About ZAC Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemAdd a daring, fashion-forward look to your casual style with this button-front blouse by Guess. A laced back lends a stunning finish to this blouse, crafted from a sheer, flowing chiffon. Foldover collar. Button front. Button-flap pocket. Long sleeves with double-button cuffs. Laced back. Polyester. Hand wash. Imported.
- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Colorblock Calf Hair Satchel Bag, Shadow DetailsZAC Zac Posen colorblock smooth leather satchel bag with dyed calf hair (China) sides.Golden hardware.Flat top handle with 3 1/2" drop.Removable shoulder strap with 18" adjustable drop.Flap top with flip-lock closure; embossed logo at edge of lock.Interior, faille lining; one zip and two open pockets.Exterior, back zip pocket and logo plate at bottom center.Metal feet protect bottom of bag.10"H x 11 3/4"W x 5 3/4"D.Imported.Designer About ZAC Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemStand out in style in the Sally Digital skinny jeans from premium brand 2nd Day. In a skinny fit, these jeans feature a classic five pocket design, zip and fly button fastening and a branded tag on the rear waistband. Crafted from a luxurious cotton blend, these 2nd Day jeans are finished with a cool and edgy bleached graphic print throughout which will brighten up any casual ensemble. Pair with a basic vest top and statement jacket for a city-slick aesthetic. Jules B proudly presents the 2nd Day Sale. 2nd Day 2132724124 SALLY DIGITAL sale. Skinny jeans. High rise. Classic five pockets design. Zip & button fly fastening. Bleached graphic print throughout. Belt loops. Branded tag on rear waistband. Subtle branded hardware. 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Similar itemTextured chiffon blouse with contrast panels. Twin patch pockets on the chest, button fastenings through front and buttoned long sleeves. Composition: 100% polyester. Pockets: 100% polyester.