- White leather with green/red/green web and black rubber G. Nickel hardware. Made in Italy. Interlocking G detail at tongue. Gucci embossed antique gold eyelets. Rubber sole with embossed gucci logo at heel. We recommend sizing down a half size. .2" Heel.
- Similar itemLinen/cotton. Hand wash. Imported. Deep v neck, long sleeves, button front closure. Two front patch pockets, open knit, ribbed trim. From The Fisher Project collection.
- Similar itemBlack silk blend tank top from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a round neck with a front slit, no sleeves, a multicoloured print and a curved hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Cotton, 32% Nylon, 8% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, long sleeves, raglan sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, ribbed trim detailing, sequins, cardigans.
- High-top leather All Star Chucks sneakers in navy with white overpaint. Signature hand-painted finish with subtle crackling throughout. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Tonal stitching. Upper: leather. Sole: rubber. Imported.
- Similar itemA summer storm print gives depth to this fluid top. V-front with a high low hem. Drapey fit. Pair with skinny jeans and heels for an office casual look. Content & Care: Hits at low hip. 25 1/2" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% silk. Solid inset: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemSleeveless top with graphic print detail and asymmetrical hem. 100% Viscose. Measurements taken from a size S. Center back length: 27 inch, Across shoulder: 17 inch. Graphic pritn detail on front. Sleeveless. Asymmetrical hem. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGreen and grey calf leather hi-top trainer from Chiara Ferragni featuring a round toe, a front zip fastening, a side buckle fastening, a pull tab at the rear, a flat heel, a rubber sole, an embroidered logo on the tongue and panel and texture detailing.
- Alexander WangCashmere Cardigan with Pleated Shoulders, GrayDetailsHeathered knit cardigan by Alexander Wang.Deep V neckline; button front.Pleated shoulders.Long sleeves.Piped waist.Slouchy fit.Ribbed trim.Split hem.Cashmere/silk.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.