- Similar itemLoeffler Randall puts a new spin on the ballet flat in mirror metallic leather finished off with striking stitching. Specchio leather upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Round toe; slip on; crinkled metallic mirror finish; whipstitched trim. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemA summertime essential, our Beach Zip Tote is a classic oversized carryall that easily accommodates items big and small. Made of durable cotton canvas, and punctuated with a graphic signature logo, it’s a casually chic style that’s perfect for long weekends, getaways or days the go. Woven canvas. Drop in zipper closure. Interior drop in pocket at back. Flat canvas shoulder strap with 9" (22 cm) drop. Height: 16" (40 cm) Length: 18" (45 cm) Depth: 8.5" (21 cm)
- MagaschoniLong Open-Front Ombre CardiganDetailsMagaschoni presents a long cardigan with an ombre design in visually stunning, canyon colors. Patterned, fine-knit cardigan by Magaschoni. Shawl collar; open front. Long sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Hem hits knee. Rayon. Dry clean. Imported of French material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Magaschoni: The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.
- Fendi brings the kimono dress to life in a fluorescent pink silk with bell sleeves and a self-tie waist for an elegant look with a flawless silhouette. Mid-weight silk woven. V-neckline with bell-shaped half sleeves. Self-tie belted waist (black on one side, pink on the other) Loose bodice and skirt. Fully lined. Slip on. Size 6 (ITA 40) measures approximately 24'' long from natural waist; May vary by size. 100% Silk; Dry Clean; Italy;
- Similar itemShawl-Collar Animal-Print Cardigan, Night Leopard Details Leopard-print flat knit. Ribbed shawl collar; open front. Long sleeves. Relaxed fit. Rayon/nylon; hand wash. Imported.
- Loeffler RandallKarlotta Metallic Scalloped Ballerina Flat, GoldDetailsLoeffler Randall metallic leather ballet flat. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Scalloped collar with contrast stitching. Padded insole; leather outsole. Round toe. Made in Brazil. Designer About Loeffler Randall: Designer Jessie Randall introduced Loeffler Randall in the fall of 2005, and the line's distinctive blend of feminine, approachable elegance was well received by both fashion editors and celebrities. Just two short years after Loeffler Randal debuted, it was honored with the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design.
- Similar itemWhite cotton and silk-blend organdy. Paneled, gathered back. Tie, hook and zip fastening at back. 78% cotton, 22% silk. Dry clean. Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal. Semi-fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip.
- Similar itemPrinkshop brings together bold graphics and philanthropy, donating 30% of the proceeds from each piece they sell to a worthy charity (hence their motto""we've got issues"). Reading Pour L'Amour du Frais (or "for the love of fresh" en français), this exclusive tote benefits The Edible Schoolyard, an organization that teaches children about gardening and nutritious food. Cotton canvas. 13"H x 17"W. USA.
- Similar itemChloeScalloped Metallic Leather Ballerina Flat, GoldDetailsMetallic napa leather ballet flat. Signature Chloe scalloped collar with tonal topstitching. Round toe. 1/8" flat stacked heel. Creamy leather lining, padded insole, and outsole. Slip-on style. Made in Italy. Designer About Chloe: In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter. " From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.